"Palestinian" Authority to Collapse

Dogbert, don't cast your lot with those two. You're better than that.

I'm not "casting my lot" with anyone there Polk. My opinion on Sunni is well-known on this board. I'm still trying to figure out how he has pos-rep. The mere fact is that we're going to agree on some things eventually but few things. We both agree about gravity I'm sure but that's just the way it goes. Though if you look, I have already disagreed with Sunni on the last page completely.

As for Shogun, he is quite vocal about what he says. However, I have never seen him make any comments similar to what David, Ghook, or Rabbi says. If someone can point me to him saying otherwise, then I'll change my mind.

He's never came right out and said it directly, but his posts drip of antisemitism. Look at how he words things.

He's never came right out and said it directly, but his posts drip of antisemitism. Look at how he words things.

I notice how he words things. The majority of his posts are sarcastic rants against the three clowns. I've known Shogun on this board for over a year now and I have not seen him ever make a comment that would make me think of him as an antisemite. If I did, I'd call him out on being one, just like I have called out Sunni in the past. Hell, you may or may not have been here when I started the trolling of such racist POS with videos making fun of Hitler.

Like these:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3YRWhg4YaA[/ame]

For over a year, I have sat here and seen David make comments time after time that the three stooges accuse Shogun of similarly. I have seen him call Palis a bunch of animals who would sacrifice their children in order to further their cause, his wish to see Gaza wiped off the face of the earth, his wish for a war in Gaza to finally kill all of Israel's enemies, and plenty of comments that would get me or Shogun shunned by several members of this board if we made similar comments about the Jews.

Dogbert, don't cast your lot with those two. You're better than that.

I'm not "casting my lot" with anyone there Polk. My opinion on Sunni is well-known on this board. I'm still trying to figure out how he has pos-rep. The mere fact is that we're going to agree on some things eventually but few things. We both agree about gravity I'm sure but that's just the way it goes. Though if you look, I have already disagreed with Sunni on the last page completely.

As for Shogun, he is quite vocal about what he says. However, I have never seen him make any comments similar to what David, Ghook, or Rabbi says. If someone can point me to him saying otherwise, then I'll change my mind.

I'm an equal opportunity shit talker, tex. My vocabulary, if you are really paying attention, continuously calls for equality rather than this shit that causes even your uppity ass to become labeled wantonly. If that is your definition of an antisemite then so be it. Some people have to be brought down a notch or the status quo (you) allows them as much quarter as is necessary to continue cast lead solutions to their unwanteds. You might just figure this game out after you realize that the Scarlet A on your sleeve doesn't just stand for Asshole.

They were of course constrained by international opinion that for some bizarre reason favors terrorists over sovereign states.
And if the US is less supportive it might free up Israel to pursue policies that will actually solve their problems rather than trying to appease the Euros and Americans.

Israel has been governed by various political regimes, but they have all shared in common a disdain for even overwhelming international consensus, particularly in recent history, as they are aware that whatever regime is in charge of U.S. affairs will be in lockstep with their agenda. This is evidenced by the violation of countless UN resolutions, the development of a nuclear weapons program concealed from international inspectors, and the perpetuation of an ethnoreligious supremacy anathema to all other Western democracies. The regime would therefore not order the IOF to back down on that basis...it was the embarrassing lack of victory that compelled them to retreat.

For over a year, I have sat here and seen David make comments time after time that the three stooges accuse Shogun of similarly. I have seen him call Palis a bunch of animals who would sacrifice their children in order to further their cause, his wish to see Gaza wiped off the face of the earth, his wish for a war in Gaza to finally kill all of Israel's enemies, and plenty of comments that would get me or Shogun shunned by several members of this board if we made similar comments about the Jews.

Are you an American Dogbert? Do you support our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan? What do you want to happen to the people who are blowing them up? Would you like to sit down with Al Queda and have a discussion with them about how they're hurting your feelings? Would you like to offer them maybe some tea and crumpets?

I'm going to say this and I'm going to say this once. The world isn't so nice. There are a LOT of people who hate us, Americans and Israelis. There are also a LOT of people who want to see America destroyed once and for all. Either America is going to kill its enemies or our enemies will kill us. The same goes for Israel. If Israel continues to sit down and have talks with its enemies, they will continue to buy time and re-arm themselves. In fact, Israel recently stopped a ship FULL of munitions and weapons and explosives headed to Hamas from Iran. Hamas now claims they have rockets that can launch Tel Aviv. Iran recently claimed that it would blow up Israel's nuclear power plant.

There are a LOT of people who want to see Israel destroyed and I'm sure there are also a lot of people who want to finish the job Hitler started. I'm not going to sit here and pretend to say the most politically correct, polite words. I'm going to say exactly what I want - I want Israel to survive. I want a JEWISH national home in Israel. The only way for those two things to occur is for Israel and its enemies to go to war against each other sooner rather than later. And while it would be nice if our enemies surrendered and went away quietly, that isn't going to happen. The world isn't full of nice people, Dogbert. Darwin had it right: This world IS survival of the fittest and right now, Israel is slowly losing its "fittest" status. That scares me. So, yes, I do want all of Israel's enemies destroyed once and for all. I would enjoy seeing Gaza obliterated and I would enjoy seeing all of the Arabs illegally living on Jewish land in the West Bank to get up and leave peacefully or decide to become Israeli citizens. Neither of these things are going to happen, unfortunately. Which is why I am scared. America thinks it can negotiate. America thinks it can make peace with the people who want us dead.

This is very simple. Either Israel's enemies are destroyed or Israel is destroyed. There is no in between. The same goes for America. In Vietnam, do you think our brave men and women tried to sit down and reason with the Viet Cong army? It was a war. And America AND Israel is at war with a radicalized version of Islam. America and Israel must decide how important their existence is to them. Because if it's not that important, we can continue negotiating. If it IS important, then we must destroy our enemies. Pussies like Dogbert don't get that.

They were of course constrained by international opinion that for some bizarre reason favors terrorists over sovereign states.
And if the US is less supportive it might free up Israel to pursue policies that will actually solve their problems rather than trying to appease the Euros and Americans.

Israel has been governed by various political regimes, but they have all shared in common a disdain for even overwhelming international consensus, particularly in recent history, as they are aware that whatever regime is in charge of U.S. affairs will be in lockstep with their agenda. This is evidenced by the violation of countless UN resolutions, the development of a nuclear weapons program concealed from international inspectors, and the perpetuation of an ethnoreligious supremacy anathema to all other Western democracies. The regime would therefore not order the IOF to back down on that basis...it was the embarrassing lack of victory that compelled them to retreat.

How many "UN Resolutions" have Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Fatah and Hezbollah violated?

Fuck the UN. They can kiss my fucking ass.

I want a JEWISH national home in Israel.

and this is why you are an ironic failure, jew. How many times have you ever been challenged to get your fat ass off of your comfortable kiester HERE IN THE US WHERE ETHNICITY IS NOT A CRITERIA FOR BONUS CITIZENSHIP and begone to israel so we here in the US can enjoy a CAUCASIAN NATION?

oh.. but THAT is racist right, motherfucker?

How many "UN Resolutions" have Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Fatah and Hezbollah violated?

how may MORE Palestinian civilians have died from your killer zionist than jews who have been rocketed, motherfucker? Do i need to dig out the comparative stats and send you into a fit of jew rage like I did with historic maps?

how may MORE Palestinian civilians have died from your killer zionist than jews who have been rocketed, motherfucker? Do i need to dig out the comparative stats and send you into a fit of jew rage like I did with historic maps?

You asked the question incorrectly. How many MORE Arab civilians have died because they were held against their will as HUMAN SHIELDS by Hamas than Israelis have died from rocket attacks and you're right - the numbers are disproprtionate.

But go ahead, blame Israel for forcing the people to stay there. Again, this is why pussies like you can't make the big boy decisions and why I thank God every day for the people who are in the IDF making the right decisions!

Are you an American Dogbert? Do you support our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan? What do you want to happen to the people who are blowing them up? Would you like to sit down with Al Queda and have a discussion with them about how they're hurting your feelings? Would you like to offer them maybe some tea and crumpets?

I'm going to say this and I'm going to say this once. The world isn't so nice. There are a LOT of people who hate us, Americans and Israelis. There are also a LOT of people who want to see America destroyed once and for all. Either America is going to kill its enemies or our enemies will kill us. The same goes for Israel. If Israel continues to sit down and have talks with its enemies, they will continue to buy time and re-arm themselves. In fact, Israel recently stopped a ship FULL of munitions and weapons and explosives headed to Hamas from Iran. Hamas now claims they have rockets that can launch Tel Aviv. Iran recently claimed that it would blow up Israel's nuclear power plant.

There are a LOT of people who want to see Israel destroyed and I'm sure there are also a lot of people who want to finish the job Hitler started. I'm not going to sit here and pretend to say the most politically correct, polite words. I'm going to say exactly what I want - I want Israel to survive. I want a JEWISH national home in Israel. The only way for those two things to occur is for Israel and its enemies to go to war against each other sooner rather than later. And while it would be nice if our enemies surrendered and went away quietly, that isn't going to happen. The world isn't full of nice people, Dogbert. Darwin had it right: This world IS survival of the fittest and right now, Israel is slowly losing its "fittest" status. That scares me. So, yes, I do want all of Israel's enemies destroyed once and for all. I would enjoy seeing Gaza obliterated and I would enjoy seeing all of the Arabs illegally living on Jewish land in the West Bank to get up and leave peacefully or decide to become Israeli citizens. Neither of these things are going to happen, unfortunately. Which is why I am scared. America thinks it can negotiate. America thinks it can make peace with the people who want us dead.

This is very simple. Either Israel's enemies are destroyed or Israel is destroyed. There is no in between. The same goes for America. In Vietnam, do you think our brave men and women tried to sit down and reason with the Viet Cong army? It was a war. And America AND Israel is at war with a radicalized version of Islam. America and Israel must decide how important their existence is to them. Because if it's not that important, we can continue negotiating. If it IS important, then we must destroy our enemies. Pussies like Dogbert don't get that.

Quite darwinistic what you say.

Eye for an eye will blind the world.

I think it is far more complex than that.

You can win a war by using every means of winning it. But you still have to make a peace settlement afterwards. Only by this you can ensure not to have to fight again.

Or you have to solve the problem finally. This can be bloody work, as you either crush your enemy in a way, he will never be able to recover, or you produce the next generation of hatred. In Israels situation it would mean (I think) to kill every probable future enemy.
Which leads up to quite a lot of people.

(To compare the situation of America with the one Israel is in, is rather stupid.
Whatever any terrorist group does, even on a large scale (incl. WMD), will not endanger the very existence of the US. Even a full-scale war with an equally strong opponent will not do that. And yes, there are people who hate you. Live with it. They will do so whatever you do.)

In regard of Israel, the situation is much more dangerous:
I daresay, that there is no direct military threat in the region, the IDF could not counter in the next 25 years.

With terrorism it is different.
Strategically this is nothing but a nuisance. But it dissolves gradually the cohersion of the society it is aimed against. It causes fear, but no strategic threat (without WMD).

As any terrorist group, or any insurgency needs support from the outside, it makes more sense to cut that off.
If that is not possible to do by means of police or military, one must use political means.
The IDF can not block off any freighter, lorry or donkey carrying weapons.

So who is supporting Hamas ? Iran.

Can Iran be forced by military power to stop it´s support ? I can not see that this will be possible. They will fight back and at the moment the cupboard is rather empty in the US.
Can Israel do so ? Well, Saddam attacked Iran in the 80s and they fought off his army sometimes only with clubs and stones. So do not think this might be a walkover.

Can this be done politically ?

Perhaps. The Iranians are IMHO good bazari, so it depends upon what they want and what can be offered.

Also, it might be clever to support the rather good-willing from the hardliners.
How to do so ? Give them something they can sell at home as a success.

But I am sceptic.
As I see, the situation is frozen at the moment. Everybody is afraid to give concessions to anybody.

But in the long run Israel has the most to loose and the Palestinians the most to gain.
Therefore there must be a solution to these problems. How this will be, I do not know, but the other possibilty is not pleasant.

Therefore I do not think you darwinistic view is helpful.

regards
ze germanguy

I want a JEWISH national home in Israel. The only way for those two things to occur is for Israel and its enemies to go to war against each other sooner rather than later. And while it would be nice if our enemies surrendered and went away quietly, that isn't going to happen. The world isn't full of nice people, Dogbert. Darwin had it right: This world IS survival of the fittest and right now, Israel is slowly losing its "fittest" status. That scares me. So, yes, I do want all of Israel's enemies destroyed once and for all. I would enjoy seeing Gaza obliterated and I would enjoy seeing all of the Arabs illegally living on Jewish land in the West Bank to get up and leave peacefully or decide to become Israeli citizens...

So you would (and you do) support a genocide here? If killing every single Palestinian ensured the future of Israel, you would be for that solution?

Also, which Arabs illegally live on Jewish land in the West Bank?

You asked the question incorrectly. How many MORE Arab civilians have died because they were held against their will as HUMAN SHIELDS by Hamas than Israelis have died from rocket attacks and you're right - the numbers are disproprtionate.

But go ahead, blame Israel for forcing the people to stay there. Again, this is why pussies like you can't make the big boy decisions and why I thank God every day for the people who are in the IDF making the right decisions!

No, I've stated the question that I chose to ask. If your sheisty ass doesn't want to answer a question that hasn't been wrapped around your zionism then too bad.

and, you probably don't want to bring up Human Shields, dude. I can post pictures of jews hiding behind an arab adolescent. This is too easy.

Again, do you want to compare the amount of dead jews via pali rockets to dead palis via zionist CAST LEAD killings? I bet you don't.

and, bitch please... go call someone ELSE a pussy after your jewish ass stays here in the US where your bitch ass enjoys more ethnic equality than you'd see in israel. Or, do like you've been challenged before and take your fat jewish ass to israel so your presence here can be as minimal as you'd like to see the pali presence in israel. Until you do more than cheer from the safe, comfy ethnic equality of America then your accusation of pussy is a joke we can all laugh at you for.

Go join the IDF, pussy. Get your Jewish jackboots on, you ironic fatass.

I want a JEWISH national home in Israel. The only way for those two things to occur is for Israel and its enemies to go to war against each other sooner rather than later. And while it would be nice if our enemies surrendered and went away quietly, that isn't going to happen. The world isn't full of nice people, Dogbert. Darwin had it right: This world IS survival of the fittest and right now, Israel is slowly losing its "fittest" status. That scares me. So, yes, I do want all of Israel's enemies destroyed once and for all. I would enjoy seeing Gaza obliterated and I would enjoy seeing all of the Arabs illegally living on Jewish land in the West Bank to get up and leave peacefully or decide to become Israeli citizens...

So you would (and you do) support a genocide here? If killing every single Palestinian ensured the future of Israel, you would be for that solution?

Also, which Arabs illegally live on Jewish land in the West Bank?

you are goddamn right that Davids's ironic **** ass would kill every pali if he had the option. He's too fucking stupid and wrapped up in his own Jewmanity and give a fuck about anyone else wasting away in his jewish version of the concentration camp.

all while hiding behind the ethnic equality that he so enjoys here in the US, no less. Again, let someone rake his **** ass through the same coals of zionism HERE and watch how he switches feet to victimhood in .005 seconds.

Go join the IDF, pussy.
Which Shogun cannot do because the IDF won't take homosexuals

and, I can show you where homosexuality has taken place for centuries too. The gov is not your club to wield against those whose morals don't mirror your own, negro. If that were the case your ass would still be on a farm picking cotton.

Shogun, the man who defends homosexuality.
Shogun the man who projects homosexuality onto others.
Shogun the man who wants to come out of the closet, but is afraid.

Go join the IDF, pussy.
Which Shogun cannot do because the IDF won't take homosexuals

and, I can show you where homosexuality has taken place for centuries too. The gov is not your club to wield against those whose morals don't mirror your own, negro. If that were the case your ass would still be on a farm picking cotton.

Shogun, the man who defends homosexuality.
Shogun the man who projects homosexuality onto others.
Shogun the man who wants to come out of the closet, but is afraid.

*yawn*

why would I want to join the IDF, stupid? I'm an American.. not some candy ass pussyfart pretending to be such while hedging all bets on Israel.

WOW you are stupid.

and yes, I defend the individual liberty to choose whom a person wants to fuck. It's called EQUALITY. I don't expect a cock sucking jewish fan boi to understand the concept until he's personally being held above the same fire that he wants to roast non-jews over.

Trust me, dick sucker, your opinion of gays only makes it clearer how deep is your hatred of other demographics as well. By all means, you ironic bitch, hate some fags and palis. I'm quite sure your girly scream of reproach will sound like a fucking tornado alarm the first iota of a second in which you experience the same treatment. THIS is why your ironic self righteousness is so hilarious. That, and the stupidity saturating your forum input.

:lol:

:thup:

why would I want to join the IDF

I understand
You don't want to join the IDF
You have several reasons including;
Personal cowardice
You'd be rejected for being homosexual
You don't support freedom or equality, except for your groups (Islam and Homosexuals) everyone else can go rot.

The other question - Why don't you join the Islamic terrorists is handled by your cowardice alone.

why would I want to join the IDF

I understand
You don't want to join the IDF
You have several reasons including;
Personal cowardice
You'd be rejected for being homosexual
You don't support freedom or equality, except for your groups (Islam and Homosexuals) everyone else can go rot.

The other question - Why don't you join the Islamic terrorists is handled by your cowardice alone.

again, I'm AMERICAN. Why the hell would an AMERICAN want to join the IDF? End of story. Clearly, everyone in the world should want to join the IDF or they must hate jews, right stupid?

:rofl:

wow, you sure are flailing about amidst your pit of FAIL today, aren't you?

:lol:

:thup:

ps, the IDF are pussies anyway. It literally takes military action against fish in a barrel palis to make your silly **** asses feel brave. go pounce on Iran without hiding behind the pantleg of the US if you've got anything that remotely resembles balls. Hell, the US already destroyed Iraq for your sake.. and you pussy IDF bitches STILL won't attack anyone that is not a refugee or a fucking civilian. Seriously, the IDF is about as manly as a fucking care bear band aid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back