Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Palestine Conciliation Commission (PCC)

The UN Charter is a binding agreement between the members that are signatories to it. And thus, it is equivalent under Treaty Law as a binding between members. It has no international standing beyond the 193 sovereign states. AND! Palestine is an observer BUT NOT a member, and not obligated. BUT! The UN does not make law. This is a key point and a principle reason to remember why your answer is completely wrong.

◈ When did the Right of Return become an International Law?
Resolution 194 was written in compliance with already existing international law.
(COMMENT)

A/RES/194 (III) of 11 December 1948 is NOT LAW.

What preexisting law are you eluding to? You cannot answer that. If you could, you would have cited it.

Most Respectfully,
R
That is hard to say. International law is a web of laws derived from treaties and practices. Sometimes there is a convention that will define and codify this loose swath of laws. Sometimes there will be a resolution, like resolution 194, that will draw from these laws to address a particular problem.

I have posted before a talk by Dr. Susan Akram. She is a professor of international law and practices immigration and refugee law.

All that sophistry and still no actual law because it's all blowing hot air,
you keep beating about Res. 194 but it was rejected by the Arab League.

The same as in 50 years you'll suggest citing the Trump Plan as a legal title to something,
after totally rejecting it, exactly as Arabs do today with the Olmert Plan, 30 years later...

Typical detachment from reality.

Hey Tinmore , why do you keep ignoring me in the other thread? I keep asking you what specific acts that the Palestinians do are considered self defence ?? You kept mocking Rocco with posts like ‘self defence is terrorism?’ , followed by emojis .

I await your answer ...
Everything, including armed struggle, is legitimate self defense.

Using “armed struggle” to prevent the self-determination of an indigenous peoples in their homeland is NOT self-defense.

Hey Tinmore , why do you keep ignoring me in the other thread? I keep asking you what specific acts that the Palestinians do are considered self defence ?? You kept mocking Rocco with posts like ‘self defence is terrorism?’ , followed by emojis .

I await your answer ...

Using “armed struggle” to prevent the self-determination of an indigenous peoples in their homeland is NOT self-defense.
European colonial settlers are indigenous.

Good one.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, Shusha, toastman, et al,

You should at least give your fellow discussion members a fair hearing on their commentary. They have consistently provided sound and valid opinions, facts and extrapolations.

I await your answer ...

(COMMENT)

To say "Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine" is an endorsement for the use of violence.

To say: "Palestinian Arab people assert their absolute determination and firm resolution to continue their armed struggle and to work for an armed popular revolution for the liberation of their country and their return to it" is a threat to use violence.
(JUST CONCEPTUALLY)

I know that you know → ANY advocacy hatred that constitutes incitement to violence shall be prohibited by law.ANY propaganda for war [International Armed Conflict (IAC) and Non-International Armed Conflict (NIAC)] shall be prohibited by law.

I know that you know → ANY advocacy of hatred that constitutes incitement to violence shall be prohibited by law.

I know that you know → ANY "consideration of whatever nature, whether political, economic, military or otherwise, may NOT serve as a justification" for act of aggression."​

It is essential to build a global goal is international peace and security, as well as the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace.

Create an environment to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace. However, that is NOT the apparent objective behind their activities.

Most Respectfully,
R

You should at least give your fellow discussion members a fair hearing on their commentary. They have consistently provided sound and valid opinions, facts and extrapolations.

I await your answer ...

(COMMENT)

To say "Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine" is an endorsement for the use of violence.

To say: "Palestinian Arab people assert their absolute determination and firm resolution to continue their armed struggle and to work for an armed popular revolution for the liberation of their country and their return to it" is a threat to use violence.
(JUST CONCEPTUALLY)

I know that you know → ANY advocacy hatred that constitutes incitement to violence shall be prohibited by law.ANY propaganda for war [International Armed Conflict (IAC) and Non-International Armed Conflict (NIAC)] shall be prohibited by law.

I know that you know → ANY advocacy of hatred that constitutes incitement to violence shall be prohibited by law.

I know that you know → ANY "consideration of whatever nature, whether political, economic, military or otherwise, may NOT serve as a justification" for act of aggression."​

It is essential to build a global goal is international peace and security, as well as the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace.

Create an environment to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace. However, that is NOT the apparent objective behind their activities.

Most Respectfully,
R
What makes you think that the Palestinians are the aggressors?

The muslims haven't changed a drop since the Surrender Monkey and SoS Kerry showed their BIAS!!!

220state20solution20Kerry.jpg

Ao16R8VhrDrLYosU8

I await your answer ...

(COMMENT)

(JUST CONCEPTUALLY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Arab pogroms against the local Jewish communities,
predate all Zionist uprising, and were in fact the initial cause in its political formation.

I await your answer ...

(COMMENT)

(JUST CONCEPTUALLY)

Most Respectfully,
R

predate all Zionist uprising, and were in fact the initial cause in its political formation.
Nice deflection.

Shooting people is not the only form of aggression.

I await your answer ...

European colonial settlers are indigenous.

Good one.

Nice soundbyte to evade reality.
But the Arabs came from the same countries they've expelled the Jews.

EDojhGSX4AArlqS.jpg

(COMMENT)

(JUST CONCEPTUALLY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Nice deflection.

D1tYYXcXgAUquFm.jpg

Q. So what was the excuse for the Arab pogroms prior to Zionism?

Last edited:

(COMMENT)

(JUST CONCEPTUALLY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Nice deflection.

So what was the excuse for the Arab pogroms before Zionism?
Do you believe that hate is created in a vacuum?

Who are the palestinians?

Totally and completely a lie.
First of all, the Philistines were Arab and spoke an Arab language, even though they also had Greek aspects.
Second is that the Romans did NOT at all create the name Palestine. It existed thousands of year earlier in literature by Egyptians and Greeks. Third is that there is ZERO Hebrew evidence until they invaded around 1000 BC, and they did not stay in power long.
The reality is that the Hebrew were also Arab, and the word Semitic means of an Arab language group.
It is Israel that is the fake country that has no real history at all.

(COMMENT)

(JUST CONCEPTUALLY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Nice deflection.

D1tYYXcXgAUquFm.jpg

Total and complete lie.
Back in 1834 the Jewish population of Palestine was less they 3%, and there was no massacre or any violence at all. That did not happen until around 1922 when Jewish immigration started. Totally made up propaganda.

I await your answer ...

(COMMENT)

(JUST CONCEPTUALLY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Total lie.
The Jews in the Mideast and Spain lived under Arab/Muslim rule for thousands of years, without any violence.
In fact, it was the Arabs/Moslems who defended the Jews from the Christian crusades that tried to slaughter them.

(COMMENT)

(JUST CONCEPTUALLY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Nice deflection.

D1tYYXcXgAUquFm.jpg

I don't know. There is no context here.

(COMMENT)

(JUST CONCEPTUALLY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Nice deflection.

Please, that's exactly the question you have been evading for years.
Show us the excuse for the Arab aggression against the local Jewish communities prior to Zionism.

The defense is on the aggressor,
and that's not the Jewish community.

(COMMENT)

(JUST CONCEPTUALLY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Nice deflection.

D1tYYXcXgAUquFm.jpg

it was your claim about self defense, now defend it for once.
But I won't hold my breath.

If Arabs are not the aggressors,
how come first Zionist organization was in response to Arab pogroms against local Jews?

(COMMENT)

(JUST CONCEPTUALLY)

Most Respectfully,
R

Nice deflection.

D1tYYXcXgAUquFm.jpg

Total and complete lie.
Back in 1834 the Jewish population of Palestine was less they 3%, and there was no massacre or any violence at all. That did not happen until around 1922 when Jewish immigration started. Totally made up propaganda.

"Nothing back in 1834",
like an Arab pogrom against the Jewish community of Safed.

But that of course is just "the order of things",
doesn't count as an aggression when against Jews...

How could Arabs ever be aggressors :lalala:

Nice deflection.

D1tYYXcXgAUquFm.jpg

it was your claim about self defense, now defend it for once.
But I won't hold my breath.

If Arabs are not the aggressors,
how come first Zionist organization was in response to Arab pogroms against local Jews?

Keep on not holding your breath. :rolleyes:

Nice deflection.

Please, that's exactly the question you have been evading for years.
Show us the excuse for the Arab aggression against the local Jewish communities prior to Zionism.

The defense is on the aggressor,
and that's not the Jewish community.
What was the plan to create an exclusive Jewish state in a country that was only about 3% Jewish?

Could that be done without violence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back