Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
67285170_10155989028331371_2447249816682496000_n.jpg

Tinmore SWEARS that there is no Anti Semitism yet when specific incidents are brought up he states it's " None of My Business"

'Open Season on Jews': Outrage Over Spike in NYC Hate Attacks Over Holidays

New York To Increase Police Presence After Anti-Semitic Attacks

Small examples; Happening all over the Country. There will be no response; there never is

Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Wikipedia

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2019/july/hamas-rsquo-anti-semitism-publicly-exposed-

Anti Semitism? Of course not :asshole:

Last edited:

Tinmore SWEARS that there is no Anti Semitism yet when specific incidents are brought up he states it's " None of My Business"

Small examples; Happening all over the Country. There will be no response; there never is

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2019/july/hamas-rsquo-anti-semitism-publicly-exposed-

Wrong forum.

Wrong forum.

Wrong forum?? You’re the one who keeps insisting Anti Semitism doesn’t exist on THIS forum yet when it’s proven you’re a liar it’s the “ Wrong Forum?”
:asshole:

RE: Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, ILOVEISRAEL, et al,
This is an excerpt:
Anti-Semitism is a Trick.png
Anti Semitism? Of course not​
[/center]
(COMMENT)

It is a far cry from explaining a "nonviolent" propaganda tool which addresses methology. It is something completely different from advocating violence.

But what I find interestion is the substance of the complaint and open misinformation: "lift the siege" It is NOT a siege and the Arab Palestinians are NOT victims.

The Gaza Strip was unilaterally vacated by the Israelis in 2005. The complaint is all about Israel's attempts to seal its borders from the entry Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP), who have no intention of living peacefully in Israel --- and that of → protecting Israeli territorial integrity or political independence.

✦ The HoAP has no justification for advocating the use of force against Israel.

✦ There is no universally accepted definition of the term “hate speech” in international law, despite its frequent use in both legal and non-legal settings. The term may be broadly characterised as applying to any expression which is abusive, insulting, intimidating, harassing and/or which incites violence, hatred or discrimination against groups identified by a specific set of characteristics1. At best, the term is legally imprecise.

※ All Members (of the United Nations) shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.

※ Israel is attempting to counter violent extremism (CVE), and stemming the flow of foreign terrorist fighters (FTFs), by the detection and prevention HoAPs and FTFs movement through by effective border controls.​

※ Israel is preventing the direct supply, sale, or transfer to these individuals, groups, undertakings and entities from their territories or by their nationals outside their territories, or using their flag vessels or aircraft, of arms and related materiel of all types including weapons and ammunition, military vehicles and equipment, paramilitary equipment, and spare parts for the aforementioned, and technical advice, assistance or training related to military activities

※ Israel is stopping the perpetration, planning, or preparation of, or participation in, terrorist acts, or the providing or receiving of terrorist training.

※ Israel is doing it part to halt the financing, arming, planning, or recruiting for them, or otherwise supporting their acts or activities, including through information and communications technologies, such as the internet, social media, or any other means.[/CENTER]​

I am not aware of Israel advocating violence or promoting hate speech against the Arab Palestinian. Israel uses that force which may be necessary to respond and address HoAP activity.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
※→ P F Tinmore, ILOVEISRAEL, et al,
Anti Semitism? Of course not​
[/center]
(COMMENT)

It is a far cry from explaining a "nonviolent" propaganda tool which addresses methology. It is something completely different from advocating violence.

But what I find interestion is the substance of the complaint and open misinformation: "lift the siege" It is NOT a siege and the Arab Palestinians are NOT victims.

The Gaza Strip was unilaterally vacated by the Israelis in 2005. The complaint is all about Israel's attempts to seal its borders from the entry Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP), who have no intention of living peacefully in Israel --- and that of → protecting Israeli territorial integrity or political independence.

✦ The HoAP has no justification for advocating the use of force against Israel.

✦ There is no universally accepted definition of the term “hate speech” in international law, despite its frequent use in both legal and non-legal settings. The term may be broadly characterised as applying to any expression which is abusive, insulting, intimidating, harassing and/or which incites violence, hatred or discrimination against groups identified by a specific set of characteristics1. At best, the term is legally imprecise.

※ All Members (of the United Nations) shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.

※ Israel is attempting to counter violent extremism (CVE), and stemming the flow of foreign terrorist fighters (FTFs), ande Israel will prevent the movement of terrorists or terrorist groups by effective border controls.​

※ Israel is preventing the direct supply, sale, or transfer to these individuals, groups, undertakings and entities from their territories or by their nationals outside their territories, or using their flag vessels or aircraft, of arms and related materiel of all types including weapons and ammunition, military vehicles and equipment, paramilitary equipment, and spare parts for the aforementioned, and technical advice, assistance or training related to military activities

※ Israel is stopping the perpetration, planning, or preparation of, or participation in, terrorist acts, or the providing or receiving of terrorist training.

※ Israel is doing it part to halt the financing, arming, planning, or recruiting for them, or otherwise supporting their acts or activities, including through information and communications technologies, such as the internet, social media, or any other means.[/CENTER]​

I am not aware of Israel advocating violence or promoting hate speech against the Arab Palestinian. Israel uses that force which may be necessary to respond and address HoAP activity.

Most Respectfully,
R
Oh my, so much slime.

Are hit pieces all you post?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I don't think I directed against fallacious speech against the HoAP position they are maintaining.

Oh my, so much slime.

(COMMENT)

None of my posts are intentionally written aimed at sway the discussion opinion by presenting false or biased information. It is what it is → being descriptive of real-world events.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I don't think I directed against fallacious speech against the HoAP position they are maintaining.

Oh my, so much slime.

(COMMENT)

None of my posts are intentionally written aimed at sway the discussion opinion by presenting false or biased information. It is what it is → being descriptive of real-world events.

Most Respectfully,
R

I think Arab propaganda is entirely aimed at mostly evoking emotion, and preventing any constructive discussion based on facts.

It's a common thing at pro-Pali demonstrations that people are trying to prevent others on their side from engaging with anyone who comes to have a dialogue. They simply lack the tools for that other than emotion and intimidation.

And that's the thing they're most afraid of.

Last edited:
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh my, so much slime.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Are you kidding? Your posts are full of name calling and slime.

You pretend that meaningless stuff is legitimate like always bringing up Israel's territorial integrity. What does that mean when Israel is an undefined blob inside Palestine's international borders?

Last edited:
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh my, so much slime.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You pretend that meaningless stuff is legitimate like always bringing up Israel's territorial integrity. What dies that mean when Israel is an undefined blob inside Palestine's international borders?
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh my, so much slime.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You pretend that meaningless stuff is legitimate like always bringing up Israel's territorial integrity. What dies that mean when Israel is an undefined blob inside Palestine's international borders?

International recognition of Israel - Wikipedia

Israel is an " undefined blob" inside " Palestine's" borders?? Don't think so! Keep trying to talk yourself into believing your own Bull Shit

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh my, so much slime.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh my, so much slime.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel is an " undefined blob" inside " Palestine's" borders?? Don't think so! Keep trying to talk yourself into believing your own Bull Shit
Your link does not mention any defined territory or borders for Israel.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh my, so much slime.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh my, so much slime.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You mean the borders that the Arab World did not recognize prior to 1967? :auiqs.jpg:

WHAT A SHOCK !!!
srael has diplomatic relations with 163 of the 193 UN member states as of December 2018.[1] Israel maintains full diplomatic relations and open borders with two of its Arab neighbours, Egypt and Jordan, after signing peace treaties in 1979 and 1994 respectively. Thirty UN member states do not recognize Israel. These include 17 of the 22 members of the Arab League: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. A further 9 are members of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brunei, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Mali, Niger and Pakistan

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh my, so much slime.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh my, so much slime.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You mean the borders that the Arab World did not recognize prior to 1967? :auiqs.jpg:

WHAT A SHOCK !!!
srael has diplomatic relations with 163 of the 193 UN member states as of December 2018.[1] Israel maintains full diplomatic relations and open borders with two of its Arab neighbours, Egypt and Jordan, after signing peace treaties in 1979 and 1994 respectively. Thirty UN member states do not recognize Israel. These include 17 of the 22 members of the Arab League: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. A further 9 are members of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brunei, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Mali, Niger and Pakistan
Israeli territory is always defined by armistice lines. The armistice lines were specifically not to be political or territorial borders.

So...

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

WHAT A SHOCK !!!
Israeli territory is always defined by armistice lines. The armistice lines were specifically not to be political or territorial borders.

So...
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

WHAT A SHOCK !!!

So...

Maybe you can “ enlighten “ us then as to what the Armistice lines mean
IF Israel never had borders then Israel has no reason to go back to something that never existed in the first place :blahblah:

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

This is another example of misleading information and purposefully disinformation.

FIRST: What is the Rule of Law (RoL) on this matter.

ARTICLE 3 • CONVENTION ON RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF STATES

The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states. Even before recognition the state has the right to defend its integrity and independence, to provide for its conservation and prosperity, and consequently to organize itself as it sees fit, to legislate upon its interests, administer its services, and to define the jurisdiction and competence of its courts.

The exercise of these rights has no other limitation than the exercise of the rights of other states according to international law​

So...
(COMMENT)

What does this mean? (RHETORICAL) It means that the State of Israel (ie NOT You!) decides what the boundaries exist. No matter what your argument may be, it is invalid under the RoL. Israel, in the broad scope of the issue, affixes the boundaries within the current delineation of active treaties and ceasefire lines. Your interpretation of the Armistice Limitations does not matter since, relative to the West Bank (including Jerusalem) and the Gaza Strip, the Armistice Agreements no longer set the conditions for any recognition of the delineation. These Armistice Agreements are for historical use only. The Green Line, and its track, only exists for reference.

The RoL states:

◈ Recognition of Israel is independent.
◈ Israel has the right to defend its integrity and independence.
◈ These rights have no other limitation under international law.​

With the exception of the Golan Heights (annexed and protected by Israeli Authorities and defense forces), the remained of the boundaries are set by formal written international agreements entered into by the concerned parties under RoL. (Again NOT you!)

Israel looks something like this. The Boundaries are (in reality) clearly established on the ground and enforced. They are unmistakable and unambiguous in the air, on the sea, and on the ground. (Even a blind man will encounter them.)

Israeli Map Set and Dimensions.png
Map of Israel 2008 Encyc Britannica.gif

Most Respectfully,
R

WHAT A SHOCK !!!

So...

WHAT A SHOCK !!!

So...

Maybe you can “ enlighten “ us then as to what the Armistice lines mean
IF Israel never had borders then Israel has no reason to go back to something that never existed in the first place :blahblah:
:eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

This is another example of misleading information and purposefully disinformation.

The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states. Even before recognition the state has the right to defend its integrity and independence, to provide for its conservation and prosperity, and consequently to organize itself as it sees fit, to legislate upon its interests, administer its services, and to define the jurisdiction and competence of its courts.

The exercise of these rights has no other limitation than the exercise of the rights of other states according to international law​

So...
(COMMENT)

What does this mean? (RHETORICAL) It means that the State of Israel (ie NOT You!) decides what the boundaries exist. No matter what your argument may be, it is invalid under the RoL. Israel, in the broad scope of the issue, affixes the boundaries within the current delineation of active treaties and ceasefire lines. Your interpretation of the Armistice Limitations does not matter since, relative to the West Bank (including Jerusalem) and the Gaza Strip, the Armistice Agreements no longer set the conditions for any recognition of the delineation. These Armistice Agreements are for historical use only. The Green Line, and its track, only exists for reference.

The RoL states:

With the exception of the Golan Heights (annexed and protected by Israeli Authorities and defense forces), the remained of the boundaries are set by formal written international agreements entered into by the concerned parties under RoL. (Again NOT you!)

Israel looks something like this. The Boundaries are (in reality) clearly established on the ground and enforced. They are unmistakable and unambiguous in the air, on the sea, and on the ground. (Even a blind man will encounter them.)

Most Respectfully,
R

The exercise of these rights has no other limitation than the exercise of the rights of other states according to international law
Indeed.

PALESTINE PROGRESS REPORT OF THE UNITED NATIONS
MEDIATOR ON PALESTINE​

CABLEGRAM DATED 28 SEPTEMBER 1948 FROM THE PREMIER AND
ACTING FOREIGN SECRETARY OF ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT
TO THE SECRETARY-GENERAL CONCERNING
CONSTITUTION OF ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT

28 September 1948​

I HAVE THE HONOR TO INFORM YOUR EXCELLENCY THAT IN VIRTUE OF THE NATURAL RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE OF PALESTINE FOR SELF-DETERMINATION WHICH PRINCIPLE IS SUPPORTED BY THE CHARTERS OF THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS, THE UNITED NATIONS AND OTHERS AND IN VIEW OF THE TERMINATION OF THE BRITISH MANDATE OVER PALESTINE WHICH HAD PREVENTED THE ARABS FROM EXERCISING THEIR INDEPENDENCE, THE ARABS OF PALESTINE WHO ARE THE OWNERS OF THE COUNTRY AND ITS INDIGENOUS INHABITANTS AND WHO CONSTITUTE THE GREAT MAJORITY OF ITS LEGAL POPULATION HAVE SOLEMNLY RESOLVED TO DECLARE PALESTINE IN ITS ENTIRETY AND WITHIN ITS BOUNDARIES AS ESTABLISHED BEFORE THE TERMINATION OF THE BRITISH MANDATE AN INDEPENDENT STATE AND CONSTITUTED A GOVERNMENT UNDER THE NAME OF THE ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT DERIVING ITS AUTHORITY FROM A REPRESENTATIVE COUNCIL BASED ON DEMOCRATIC PRINCIPLES AND AIMING TO SAFEGUARD THE RIGHTS OF MINORITIES AND FOREIGNERS PROTECT THE HOLY PLACES AND GUARANTEE FREEDOM OF WORSHIP TO ALL COMMUNITIES

AHMED HILMI PASHA
PREMIER AND ACTING FOREIGN SECRETARY​

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unis...62b1867e967323068025648e0041673d?OpenDocument

May I remind you that this was before the UN carved Palestine into three areas of occupation.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

So...
(COMMENT)

The RoL states:

Most Respectfully,
R
the remained of the boundaries are set by formal written international agreements entered into by the concerned parties under RoL.
:link:

BTW, I like the disclaimer on the bottom of that map of Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back