Palestine as Kosovo?

"Maps of the U.S.-Israel proposals at Camp David show a salient, east of Jerusalem, bisecting the West Bank, and a northern salient virtually dividing the northern from the central canton. I have the maps if you want them.

chomsky.info/debates

Georgie girl, Chomsky is a linguistics teacher, not an authority on international affairs.
For this reason, Chomsky has never even once in 40 years been consulted by the White House, the Congress or the media.

Clinton offered the Pallies 100% of Gaza, 95% of the West Bank, a capital in Jerusalem and $30 billion in foreign aid.
Arafat rejected the offer.

It's fun smacking you down, repeatedly, Georgie girl. Keep it up!
What authority on international affairs do you possess?

You're a mindless hack who doesn't even lie well.

What moral authority did Slick Willy have to "offer" anything.

The same as Lord Balfour's?

"Now that documents from 1947 have become declassified, the reality of the Zionists’ military and political strategy—a plan of massacres and ethnic cleansing to remove the Palestinians

Who is engaged in ethnic cleansing, Georgie girl?

"Gazans Choose Israeli Hospitals"
Every year thousands of Palestinian patients from Gaza and the West Bank are treated in Israeli hospitals across the country. Patients also come from many Arab countries, some of which still don't even recognize Israel.

Rokon Asadi, Medical Rep. for Arab Community...
All politics aside, Israel has a very good reputation in the world for medicine. There are many, many people who want to be treated by Israel. It just doesn’t matter to them that it's Israel. There would be many more patients coming from Persian countries, Arab and neighboring countries, if there wasn’t such difficulty getting their visas

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCqJ948Td2Q]YouTube - Gazans choose Israeli hospitals despite troubles[/ame]

"Oh, allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]YouTube - Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans![/ame]

Last edited:
"Maps of the U.S.-Israel proposals at Camp David show a salient, east of Jerusalem, bisecting the West Bank, and a northern salient virtually dividing the northern from the central canton. I have the maps if you want them.

chomsky.info/debates

Georgie girl, Chomsky is a linguistics teacher, not an authority on international affairs.
For this reason, Chomsky has never even once in 40 years been consulted by the White House, the Congress or the media.

Clinton offered the Pallies 100% of Gaza, 95% of the West Bank, a capital in Jerusalem and $30 billion in foreign aid.

I have two Master's degrees in Middle Eastern studies from Princeton University.
Suck on that, loser.

chomsky.info/debates

Chomsky being a linguistics teacher has nothing to do with anything. No one is consulted who is off message of the propaganda.

I have two Master's degrees in Middle Eastern studies from Princeton University.
Suck on that, loser.

You should get a refund.

"Now that documents from 1947 have become declassified, the reality of the Zionists’ military and political strategy—a plan of massacres and ethnic cleansing to remove the Palestinians—no longer is secret, the author noted. 'The ethnic cleansing of Palestine was carried out the only way ethnic cleansing can be—by means of terror.'

"Some Israeli supporters appear at San Francisco pro-Palestinian demonstrations carrying signs reading 'Israeli is here to stay,' Becker observed.

'“Since Israel has the fifth largest military in the world, is protected by the largest military power in the world, and gets assistance and weapons, why would anyone feel it necessary to carry signs that say ‘Israel is here to stay,’” he wondered. “It’s not really a sign of feeling secure, but feeling insecure.

"And what is the basis of the insecurity? Is it that they are going to be overwhelmed militarily, when they are the only nuclear power in the Middle East? They are not going to be overwhelmed militarily by the Palestinians. They are not going to be overwhelmed militarily by their neighboring states.

"The threat that Israel and its supporters perceive is an existential threat, not in some great philosophical sense, but in the most fundamental sense of the word "existential"—that is, that the Palestinians exist.”'

Richard Becker

This strikes at the heart of the matter. Surely no one believes that Israel will suffer military defeat and no one has suggested that it be attempted.

Legitimacy, or the lack thereof, is Israel's greatest threat.

“Israel cannot bomb it way to legitimacy.” ~ Ali Abunimah

“Israel” went to Palestine with the stated goal of taking over the land and creating a Jewish state. They proceeded in creating a de facto state in Palestine with its own military. After the UN General Assembly passed resolution 181, (that was never implemented) Israel sent its military from neighborhood to town to village driving the Palestinians out at the point of a gun. This is not conjecture it is historical fact.

International law states that it is inadmissible to acquire land through the threat or use of force. This is a major problem for Israel. It has military control over land, i.e. occupies land, that it cannot legally claim.

International law also states that an occupier cannot move its population into occupied territory. Does this mean that Israeli towns, like Sderot for example, are in fact illegal settlements? That would appear to be the case.

The same as the League of Nations whose full international body unanimously established Palestine as the Jewish homeland.

Your history lesson for the day, shithead.

he's been told that before. he couldn't care less if he doesn't post facts.

when will people understand that they're entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts?

but i guess they prefer terrorist revisionist propaganda.

The same as the League of Nations whose full international body unanimously established Palestine as the Jewish homeland.

Your history lesson for the day, shithead.

he's been told that before. he couldn't care less if he doesn't post facts.

when will people understand that they're entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts?

but i guess they prefer terrorist revisionist propaganda.

You're above coming to the defense of trash like Marc39 -- we all are.

You keep forgetting the lesson I you taught last week: "the League of Nations was ruled by imperialist countries who had raped the world for centuries and who now 'gave' Palestine to the Zionists without reference to the natives of Palestine.

Adolf Hitler would have been proud of their logic..."

your ole buddy Hitler keeps on croppin up :lol:

You keep forgetting the lesson I you taught last week: "the League of Nations was ruled by imperialist countries who had raped the world for centuries and who now 'gave' Palestine to the Zionists without reference to the natives of Palestine.

That would be the same "imperialist" League of Nations that established the Arab states of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan. Jordan, which encompasses most of what used to be known as Palestine, is mostly Palestinian in its population, including Queen Rania.

Your history lesson for the day, dummy.

Take your medication, psycho.

Last edited:

Suck on that, loser.
Another arrogant Ivy League ****.

Imagine my surprise.

Do any swimming at Princeton, Princess?

Suck on that, loser.

Imagine my surprise.

Loser.

That would be the same "imperialist" League of Nations that established the Arab states of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan. Jordan, which encompasses most of what used to be known as Palestine, is mostly Palestinian in its population, including Queen Rania.

Your history lesson for the day, dummy.

Take your medication, psycho.

Correct, of course in reality the imperialists didn't actually establish anything that wasn't already there, whether you call them Arab or Palestinian, they lived there for millenia - until the zionazis dispossessed them. Now they want to go home - so push off :tongue:

Last edited:

Suck on that, loser.

Imagine my surprise.

One thing is for sure, whether this fascist has a masters or not, its a sad day when he has to parade his 'credentials' on a messageboard...Princeton :lol: hang your head in shame!

Correct, of course in reality the imperialists didn't actually establish anything that wasn't already there

Wrong, again, dummy.

No sovereign ,independent Arab state even existed prior to World War I.

Lebanon existed before the League of Nations created it? Noooo.
Jordan existed before the League of Nations created it? Noooo

Israel existed thousands of years before the League of Nations existed.

whether you call them Arab or Palestinian, they lived there for millenia

They lived in Arabia, prior to their imperialistic invasion of the Levant, where Jews and Christians had been living for thousands of years..

until the zionazis dispossessed them. Now they want to go home - so push off :tongue:

No, until the Muslim Ottoman Turks dispossessed them for 400 years. Before that, the Muslim Mamluks dispossessed them

Your history lesson for the day, shit-for-brains.

Last edited:
Suck on that, loser.

Imagine my surprise.

One thing is for sure, whether this fascist has a masters or not, its a sad day when he has to parade his 'credentials' on a messageboard...Princeton :lol: hang your head in shame!
How many Marcs are there?

Thirty-nine?

How many Marcs are there?

Thirty-nine?

Georgie, you were supposed to provide links to your posts condemning Muslims in Khartoum for the slaughter of 4 million children, men and women in Darfur and southern Sudan.

Whatcha got for us, or, are you just a fraud and a loser?

Forum List

Back