Paleontologist Explains What The Fossils Really Say

Why dump links to creationer loons in the Science and Technology forum?
The loonies are the atheists and their scientists. None of you have any links nor can answer my questions while I have yours.

After awhile, it gets tiring. That's why I love to yell, "Atheists need to die!" as that way they get the ultimate and irrefutable proof that they want.

Your knowledge of geology is too weak for you to understand what you're cutting and pasting.

We'll have to disagree on the Colorado river as creation science vs. atheist science.
There is no religious prefix to science, it is either based on evidence or it is not science. You are welcome to ignore the evidence of the Colorado River and all the other evidence but that makes you like the 3 monkeys, hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.

We can't see millions of years and you can't prove millions of years as radiometric dating in 1956 was erroneous.
If I went to an area where a river floods every year, like say the Mississippi before all the dams and levees were built, and found a million individual layers, each representing a single flood event, would it be reasonable to say the river has been flooding for a million years?

We'll have to disagree on the Colorado river as creation science vs. atheist science. We can't see millions of years and you can't prove millions of years as radiometric dating in 1956 was erroneous.

Actually, we have both kinds of canyons in the US. And they are very different from each other.

If you want an example of a flood created canyon, go to Idaho and Washington. Whenever Lake Bonneville flooded, it covered entire states. And carved some impressive canyons. However, if you examine them they are almost all straight, and not all that deep. Around 500 feet, between one section of hard basalt and another, wiping out all the sediment between them. Not those deep and wide meandering canyons like the Colorado carved.

So yes, we can indeed prove it, by studying canyons we know were caused by massive flood events. Feel free to follow the Snake River through Idaho, the southern part of the state (and Eastern Washington) is full of the evidence of such.

Oh, and as it goes down stream, the flood stops making canyons. Like at Red Rock Pass, near the Idaho-Washington border.

portneuf-narrows-inkom-idaho.jpg

This was the last "rock" the flood had to pass through, leaving this strange cut that puzzled settlers for over a century. Then when you go west from here, you find hundreds of square miles of "petrified watermelons". And strange ridges that run north-south. It took aircraft to realize that it was a massive flood plain. Like you would see in the silt on the bottom of a creek, but thousands of times larger.

Your knowledge of geology is too weak for you to understand what you're cutting and pasting.

There is no religious prefix to science, it is either based on evidence or it is not science. You are welcome to ignore the evidence of the Colorado River and all the other evidence but that makes you like the 3 monkeys, hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.

If I went to an area where a river floods every year, like say the Mississippi before all the dams and levees were built, and found a million individual layers, each representing a single flood event, would it be reasonable to say the river has been flooding for a million years?
I'm no geologist, but do understand uniformitarianism vs. catastrophism and the errors in radiometric dating.

If there is no religious prefix to science, then stop believing in atheist science such as evolution. Atheism is a religion. At least, I am smart enough to realize our religion influences our science. The facts are that science backs up the Bible even though it isn't a science book. Also, nothing backs up evolution nor atheism. It's just a fake religious belief.

Here's evidence that debunks evolution. Prehistoric cave art of humans and dinosaurs living together.

koweit-cave-art-460x307.png

Actually, we have both kinds of canyons in the US. And they are very different from each other.

If you want an example of a flood created canyon, go to Idaho and Washington. Whenever Lake Bonneville flooded, it covered entire states. And carved some impressive canyons. However, if you examine them they are almost all straight, and not all that deep. Around 500 feet, between one section of hard basalt and another, wiping out all the sediment between them. Not those deep and wide meandering canyons like the Colorado carved.

So yes, we can indeed prove it, by studying canyons we know were caused by massive flood events. Feel free to follow the Snake River through Idaho, the southern part of the state (and Eastern Washington) is full of the evidence of such.

Oh, and as it goes down stream, the flood stops making canyons. Like at Red Rock Pass, near the Idaho-Washington border.

portneuf-narrows-inkom-idaho.jpg

This was the last "rock" the flood had to pass through, leaving this strange cut that puzzled settlers for over a century. Then when you go west from here, you find hundreds of square miles of "petrified watermelons". And strange ridges that run north-south. It took aircraft to realize that it was a massive flood plain. Like you would see in the silt on the bottom of a creek, but thousands of times larger.
I don't disagree that canyons are formed by floods. However, the Grand Canyon wasn't from the Colorado River flooding if that's what you're saying. Otherwise, show me the evidence.

I'm no geologist, but do understand uniformitarianism vs. catastrophism and the errors in radiometric dating.
Do you? I wonder. If a flood happens every year is that an example of uniformitarianism or catastrophism?

If there is no religious prefix to science, then stop believing in atheist science such as evolution.
But there is evidence for evolution all around us. So much that it convinced scientists that believed in God that it happened.

Atheism is a religion. At least, I am smart enough to realize our religion influences our science. The facts are that science backs up the Bible even though it isn't a science book. Also, nothing backs up evolution nor atheism. It's just a fake religious belief.
Why is it that rocks with dinosaur fossils never have human fossils and layers with human fossils never have dino fossils?

Here's evidence that debunks evolution. Prehistoric cave art of humans and dinosaurs living together.

See above. Besides your 'dinos' look a lot like camels.

Do you? I wonder. If a flood happens every year is that an example of uniformitarianism or catastrophism?

But there is evidence for evolution all around us. So much that it convinced scientists that believed in God that it happened.

Why is it that rocks with dinosaur fossils never have human fossils and layers with human fossils never have dino fossils?

LMAO. I can see you do not understand uniformitarianism vs. catastrophism. There is no uniformitarianism.

Nothing observable nor testable for evolution and lies.

Dinosaur fossils have been found with bird ones. Eventually, we'll find dinosaur and human fossils.

Notice the tail. Too many cave drawings to mistake dinosaurs and camels.

However, the Grand Canyon wasn't from the Colorado River flooding if that's what you're saying.

Exactly.

And that is obvious from the meandering and oxbows. That is from long term erosion, flood canyons are nothing like that. They tend to be perfectly straight, following the course of least resistance towards low ground. The oxbows are a dead giveaway that it is an ancient stream, as that only happens as a river gets "old".

Hence, a "young river" like the Columbia, Sacramento, and Snake rarely have oxbows, rarely double back on themselves (other than for a geological reason), and are mostly straight. Older rivers that have followed the same course for a very long time tend to gather sediment until it reaches a point it can shift the river itself. The Mississippi does this, as does the Colorado.

The evidence is right there.

You know that's fake, right? One obvious sign is that the photograph does not show the clear wal, but a blow-up that is not where it belongs.

Second, this has been released several times on sketchy sites. In 2014, again in 2017, and again in 2020. Each time as if it was a brand new discovery.

And next, notice that it says "paleontologist Abdul Al-Shalafi". But funny, not who he works for. No university, no research center, nothing. A legitimate source would say something like "Dr. Jose Bonaparte, Natural History Museum of Argentina".

And finally, that art is not from Kuwait! That is from the Chauvet Cave in France. So not only wrong cave, but wrong country and wrong continent.

Chauvet+5.jpg

I bet you have never found a link you did not like, so long as it agrees with your beliefs. But me, I am more of a skeptic and question everything. And thanks to modern search tools, it is amazingly simple to find out lies like that if you know how to do it.

And it is this simple. I did a google image search on your photo above, and read several articles that each said the exact same thing over and over again. Then I did another image search, and found the original image. The running hunter at the top made it damned easy, he is very distinctive. Then find another image of him, and as they say "voila!" It is from a famous cave in France.

Not Kuwait, France.

In other words, you are believing a lie.

But here is the thing, I bet you are going to continue to believe the lie, insist it is true and I am wrong, and prove to me that even trying to discuss anything with you is a waste of time.

LMAO. I can see you do not understand uniformitarianism vs. catastrophism. There is no uniformitarianism.
How many catastrophic events have you personally experienced?

Nothing observable nor testable for evolution and lies.
We have found trillions of fossils, how many have NOT fit into the ToE? Spoiler alert: NONE

Dinosaur fossils have been found with bird ones. Eventually, we'll find dinosaur and human fossils.
Or maybe you die waiting.

Notice the tail. Too many cave drawings to mistake dinosaurs and camels.
Maybe. Not a lot to hang your theory on.

Those are not even "Dinos", I bet they are a complete fabrication as the area they are in on an original and unedited photo seems to be showing a canine of some kind or a feline prediator.

But when his original "source" can not even give the right continent of the cave, it is complete garbage and should be treated as such.

cache.png

DasE3ynV4AAF5Jm.jpg

Those are not even "Dinos", I bet they are a complete fabrication as the area they are in on an original and unedited photo seems to be showing a canine of some kind or a feline prediator.

But when his original "source" can not even give the right continent of the cave, it is complete garbage and should be treated as such.

cache.png

DasE3ynV4AAF5Jm.jpg
In fact, take a closer look at the top-left part of the larger image. Look closely at the black line in the rock, which goes up almost like a mountain, then gets thinner before it goes to a peak then descends again. Then look at the top of the "circled" area. Wow, they literally cropped out that part of the image with nothing else in it, then painted the "dinosaur" right there before moving it down. Part of it is even barely visible in their edited photo.

dino-edited-crop.jpg

dino-original-crop.jpg

Complete and utter fail.

Last edited:
In fact, take a closer look at the top-right part of the larger image. Look closely at the black line in the rock, which goes up almost like a mountain, then gets thinner before it goes to a peak then descends again. Then look at the top of the "circled" area. Wow, they literally cropped out that part of the image with nothing else in it, then painted the "dinosaur" right there before moving it down. Part of it is even barely visible in their edited photo.

dino-edited-crop.jpg

dino-original-crop.jpg

Complete and utter fail.
james bond

:auiqs.jpg:

In fact, just for fun, here is another crop of the original photo. Just to pour more salt onto the wound.

dino-original-crop-2.jpg

dino-edited-crop.jpg

Gee, the same image seen at the bottom of the unretouched photograph.

Of course, with GIMP or Photoshop you can do some amazing things.

I know, but it appears you didn't know. It's catastrophism. Didn't I say there was no uniformitarianism? However, I'm open to it. What is something that is uniformitarian if you disagree? What does uniformitarianism mean?

There is no evolution around us at all. There is no common ancestor. It's just a made up fairy tale by the atheist scientists who wrote so many papers about it that people started to believe it. Who are these scientists who believe in God and evolution lol?

I think dinosaur and human fossils will be found in one layer, i.e. location, and will make you and the atheists look foolish. It's not easy to find either fossil. Where are the human fossils? You don't have any fossils of these, but yet you believe in them.

Human-Evolution.jpg

Here is an example of what I mean by "oxbows" if somebody does not know what they are.

oxbowaerial-copy.jpg

This is the Mississippi, and as can easily be seen, there are multiple oxbows in this image. In essence, during erosion sediment builds up at a point on the bank, and causes the river to make a small turn around it. Over time more sediment builds up, and the outer edge starts to cut into the outer bank. The inner part is slower than the outer part, which causes more sediment to build up there, and causes the outer to cut out even more. Eventually to the point where you eventually get an island build up in the middle, and then quite often the river will cut through the sediment again, either leaving a horseshoe lake behind. And causing the river to "meander" even more, until it is soon going all kinds of crazy directions, not simply following what should be the "path of least resistance".

Now as a gold miner, this is something we all look for when we are going to be sluicing along a river. We look for those bows, and then dig out the sand on the inward side of a bend. That is where the water was moving the slowest, and where it is most likely to deposit gold among the sands. This is why to anybody mining rivers, these inner parts of a bend are what we look for. Along with the black sand and gold that is always found in those areas.

120113-canyon3.jpg

That is the Grand Canyon from space, and this effect is clearly evident.

Now, here is the Snake River, in Idaho.

snakeriver.jpg

Now this indeed is a flood event canyon. Notice, it is fairly straight. The upper "cut" is from the flood event, when ancient Lake Bonneville (the remainder is now known as the "Great Salt Lake") about 30,000 years ago topped the natural rock and earth that kept it in place, and it flooded into Southern Idaho. The cut below that is the natural erosion in the 30 ky since the flood. This flooded out at the rate of around a million cubic meters per minute, reaching the Snake River just south of where the American Falls Lake is now, then continuing all the way until it hit Red Rock Pass at the Idaho-Washington Border.

At which point it broke out into a flat open prairie, and both spread out and slowed down. Creating the "Washington Scablands".

scablands_oli_2013-2018_render_lrg.png

The "ridges" visible are actually the same as the ripples you can see on the sandy bottom of a stream, but many times bigger. Made by the same forces of nature. And the "petrified watermelons" I mentioned earlier are the round rocks round all around this area, just larger versions of the rounded pebbles in a creek.

5ccca185337cc.image.jpg

You know that's fake, right? One obvious sign is that the photograph does not show the clear wal, but a blow-up that is not where it belongs.

Second, this has been released several times on sketchy sites. In 2014, again in 2017, and again in 2020. Each time as if it was a brand new discovery.

And next, notice that it says "paleontologist Abdul Al-Shalafi". But funny, not who he works for. No university, no research center, nothing. A legitimate source would say something like "Dr. Jose Bonaparte, Natural History Museum of Argentina".

And finally, that art is not from Kuwait! That is from the Chauvet Cave in France. So not only wrong cave, but wrong country and wrong continent.

Chauvet+5.jpg

I bet you have never found a link you did not like, so long as it agrees with your beliefs. But me, I am more of a skeptic and question everything. And thanks to modern search tools, it is amazingly simple to find out lies like that if you know how to do it.

And it is this simple. I did a google image search on your photo above, and read several articles that each said the exact same thing over and over again. Then I did another image search, and found the original image. The running hunter at the top made it damned easy, he is very distinctive. Then find another image of him, and as they say "voila!" It is from a famous cave in France.

Not Kuwait, France.

In other words, you are believing a lie.

But here is the thing, I bet you are going to continue to believe the lie, insist it is true and I am wrong, and prove to me that even trying to discuss anything with you is a waste of time.
I didn't know that. I went to look at the pictures of humans and dinosaurs and went with something that looked good. The photo is named Chauvet+5, so you may be right. Is it a picture in the Chauvet Caves in France? How old are they? I couldn't find it in those pictures -- chauvet cave paintings france - Bing images.

I know, but it appears you didn't know. It's catastrophism. Didn't I say there was no uniformitarianism? However, I'm open to it. What is something that is uniformitarian if you disagree? What does uniformitarianism mean?

There is no evolution around us at all. There is no common ancestor. It's just a made up fairy tale by the atheist scientists who wrote so many papers about it that people started to believe it. Who are these scientists who believe in God and evolution lol?

I think dinosaur and human fossils will be found in one layer, i.e. location, and will make you and the atheists look foolish. It's not easy to find either fossil. Where are the human fossils? You don't have any fossils of these, but yet you believe in them.

Human-Evolution.jpg
Apparently you are so ignorant that you do not know that there are many ways of dating rocks and other artifacts. As far as evolution goes, we are related to all life on Earth, it is written in the DNA in every cell in your body. That you choose to take as fact the mythology developed by a bunch of goat herders 5000 years ago simply is an indication of how you fear knowledge.

How old are they?

Between 25-37 kya.

The oldest images are the most crude, those date to the Aurignacian period of around 33-37 kya. Generally little more than outlines, hand prints, and stick figures.

Chauvet-6c-hand-prints-sm.jpg

The more well known and "artistic" ones mostly date from around 28-31 kya.

577563-gettyimages-450614338.jpg

6350.jpg

These are the images most are familiar with, as they are the most "lifelike" of those found in the cave.

But the moment I saw that image, I knew where it was from. Petroglyphs in the Middle East are normally carved, and on the faces of rock walls or boulders.

1_16a0852fad7.2286764_1624599739_16a0852fad7_large.jpg

Forum List

Back