Paleontologist Explains What The Fossils Really Say

You should stop claiming that science supports the Bible since science deals only with the natural world, not the supernatural one. If the Flood were a supernatural event it would be, by definition, outside the realm of science. You could claim that all the fossils were laid down in about a year and science can't say you're wrong because science doesn't deal with the supernatural. On the other hand, science also can't support the claim that all the fossils were laid down in about a year since there is no known mechanism for such supernatural actions.
As I've said hundreds of time, creation science deals with the origins of creation and the global flood which affected the Earth. I guess you missed the model I posted:

evo_vs_creation_model-jpg.587441

The catastrophism gets us into the global flood which explains the layers of the Earth and what is found there.

As for evolution, it's like your fake science just makes my points go in your one eye and out the other. For me, your fake science goes in both eyes and out my rear end; It's such poo poo. I can't even remember when you or any other atheists evo here posted a science paper.

Here's the latest one I posted -- Catastrophic plate tectonics: A global Flood model of earth history. We even have the creationist who founded plate tectonics, Dr. Alfred Wegener. Now, wasn't that a great scientific discovery? He was inspired by the Bible. In fact, it is the creationists who have the greatest discoveries and contributions to science due to the Bible. We have atheist scientists today and the greatest discovery I've had is the evidence of humans and dinosaurs living together DESTROYS evolution and I've already posted that. I even found your top atheist scientist admitted that would destroy it for him.

Anyway, since you have a degree in paleontology and have worked in it, perhaps you can contribute something I can read. It doesn't have to do with what we discuss here, but it would be great if its one that concludes something, i.e. produces some truth or knowledge of how our Earth or universe works. Obviously, any of Darwin's papers prolly wouldn't qualify unless it had to do with uniformitarianism.

ETA: Here's what could be an atheist scientist contribution (since she is modern), but I don't know. It doesn't provide her religious background -- Tanya Atwater | Earth 520: Plate Tectonics and People: Foundations of Solid Earth Science.

Last edited:
What a liar. Of course, science backs up the Bible as I posted an youtube on the points and my hundreds of posts here. I'm sick of the disgusting, dirty and lying atheists and evolutionists here with their no scientific papers for dinosaurs to birds nor ape-human evolution. In fact, I already exposed that as these fake papers just make allusions to it and not any conclusions. Heck, I could do that if someone paid me from the time I was a university student. You can't even provide your credentials. It must be lower level.

OTOH, you dirty weasel of a science forum member, where are your science papers? You should be able to produce them easily. How about the paper that convinced you that you can discuss evolution? I just laugh trying to write this as you're way out of your league.
You don't have to get furious over me. I have not discussed evolution at all in this thread. You have been consistently mistaking me for others.

However I have been discussing the lack of physical sciences behind the flood.
I already posted the source of Dr. Russel Humphreys and here's another paper he wrote on the global flood model -- Catastrophic plate tectonics: A global Flood model of earth history.
I did read the Humphreys article and the one you just posted.
Both are hypotheses - a tentative explanation lacking a full scientific investigation. The first paragraph of the abstract says,
We would like to propose a catastrophic plate tectonics theory as a framework for Earth history
Propose means to offer a matter for consideration. The whole article is replete with qualifiers such as, might be, may have, might explain, seems to be.
On page 4
We feel that considerable research is still needed to evaluate potential mechanisms in the light of how well they can produce global subduction.

You bet your bippy that considerable research is still needed. As I said research must explain how dispersed locked up water can collect, rise 400 Km and drain back down 400 Km. None of your sources covered that.

You don't have to get furious over me. I have not discussed evolution at all in this thread. You have been consistently mistaking me for others.

However I have been discussing the lack of physical sciences behind the flood.
Science backs up the Bible even though it isn't a science book. Those are facts. Second, I'm not furious at you, but saying you are wrong as the writer states it is a model. It's okay if you are wrong as you are a lot in regards to creation science.

>>However I have been discussing the lack of physical sciences behind the flood.<<

So why not explain why you think there is a lack of physical sciences behind a global flood? I presented the evidence here (maybe it wasn't to you directly and you missed/skipped it), but would like to know what you do not believe and what makes you think that? Have you read the Bible regarding Noah's Flood? Why did God kill all the people in the OT except for Noah and his family?

Why oh why do you guys let this idiot ruin every science thread?

You get what he is doing, right? he hijacks these threads and ruins them. Nobody is going to read these threads or attempt to enter the discussion, when they are nothing but 50 pages of you guys all repeating yourselves.

How many times are you guys going to tell him that science does not support the Bible? Gotta be at about a million by now.

You shouldn't brag about what you do on science threads lol.

I already posted an youtube on how science backs up the Bible. It is fact. Science doesn't back up macroevolution. Where are your ape-humans? Where is your human history from Judy? You can't even tell me how what's his name, i.e. Judy's ape-human partner, got her pregnant. What were their children's names? How did they deal with the global flood? This is how I know evolution is a lie. You will suffer in the Lake of Fire waiting billions of years for the first cell/life to appear, but I won't be able to see it. It's just as well as that would be incredibly boring, i.e. waiting for something that won't happen. However, you'll be able to see me enjoying my creation science and afterlife in the new heaven.

Last edited:

You get what he is doing, right? he hijacks these threads and ruins them. Nobody is going to read these threads or attempt to enter the discussion, when they are nothing but 50 pages of you guys all repeating yourselves.

How many times are you guys going to tell him that science does not support the Bible? Gotta be at about a million by now.
In my defense, you should note the first post in this thread read: "Dr Gunther Bechly says Darwin was wrong". This was never a real science thread, it was a creationist attack on Darwin. IMHO. Besides, he is a hoot, someone I'd never cross paths with in the real world.

So why not explain why you think there is a lack of physical sciences behind a global flood? I presented the evidence here (maybe it wasn't to you directly and you missed/skipped it), but would like to know what you do not believe and what makes you think that?
This is what your creationist sources failed to cover.

The volume of all the ocean water is 332,500,000 cubic miles.
The surface area of the earth is 197,000,000 sq mi.
Divide the two: the average depth of water in the ocean is 1.6 miles

To raise the ocean another 1.6 miles would require another entire ocean of water. The tallest mountain is over 4 miles high.

The amount of water needed to cover the tallest mountain is formidable and not known to exist.

One of the sources you referenced cited another reference for their information about how much water is underground.
But this water is not a series of immense seas. Rather, it is scattered in droplets, some as small as a single molecule, with most trapped inside crystal lattices of rare minerals that only form under intense pressures. How much there is down there is still fiercely debated.

Another source says the trapped water is 400 Km below the surface. Creationists have not covered the fact that the water that is trapped in the earth is not available to rise as fountains. What strains the physical reality even more is the process of getting the receding flood water 400 Km back into the mantel where it is today -- dispersed and locked inside crystal lattices.

Forum List

Back