Paleontologist Explains What The Fossils Really Say

I know he was fired as curator of the State Museum of Stuttgart because he suddenly started to give talks dismissing evolution and promoting "Intelligent Design".

Look, call it whatever you want. Creationism, Intelligent Design, I really do not care. But it is all the same thing, and you can't realistically tell me otherwise. But are you really saying that only people with doctorates can discuss things?
People with PhD's know more about the subject.
Wow, talk about arrogance. But either way, if the topic is Creationism or Intelligent Design, that is a religious topic and not one of science. Therefore, it really does not belong here.
ID does not mention God or the bible. You are wrong,

I know he was fired as curator of the State Museum of Stuttgart because he suddenly started to give talks dismissing evolution and promoting "Intelligent Design".

Look, call it whatever you want. Creationism, Intelligent Design, I really do not care. But it is all the same thing, and you can't realistically tell me otherwise. But are you really saying that only people with doctorates can discuss things?

Wow, talk about arrogance. But either way, if the topic is Creationism or Intelligent Design, that is a religious topic and not one of science. Therefore, it really does not belong here.

SCIENTIFIC DISSENT FROM DARWINISM
https://www.discovery.org/m/2020/04/Scientific-Dissent-from-Darwinism-List-04072020.pdf

Jeez, the Bible is always right and true because God wrote it. That's why science backs it up.
None of your gods wrote any of the Bibles. If you were honest, you would acknowledge that nothing in any of the Bibles indicates your gods wrote anything.

You have only hearsay that John, Paul, George or Ringo authored anything. It’s just a fact that Paul never met god jr.; Jesus, and didn’t pen anything until long after the death of god jr.

Science doesn’t back up your flat earth or 6,000 year old earth fantasy.

None of your gods wrote any of the Bibles. If you were honest, you would acknowledge that nothing in any of the Bibles indicates your gods wrote anything.

You have only hearsay that John, Paul, George or Ringo authored anything. It’s just a fact that Paul never met god jr.; Jesus, and didn’t pen anything until long after the death of god jr.

Science doesn’t back up your flat earth or 6,000 year old earth fantasy.
He told us he did and it was transcribed. If you had faith in the one true God, then you would know how it was done.

I got some science for your low level. For fast foods, one of the items I get is Dinty Moore beef stew or chicken and dumplings. It comes in a can. Anyway, why does it explode in a microwave? Good thing I covered it fully with a vented microwave cover or else it would be all over the microwave. It's better to heat it over the stove and stir. I think it tastes better that way.

Thread has devolved from discussing science, to discussing religion.

Moved to General Discussion

According to the biblical account, what did God create on the 7th day of creation?

crickets chirping
Rest. It was actually a novelty in the ancient world where you were expected to work everyday, except holidays.

How much time passed between the creation of the heavens and earth and the moment God said, "Let there be light"?

crickets chirping
Are you implying that the sequence of events of Genesis is accurate but only the 'day' is wrong? Any other inaccuracies or misinterpretations we should know about?

Last edited:
You're another who misses what I explained already. Where did our seas and oceans that covers 3/4 of the planet come from? We already discussed how the limestone got on top of Mt. Everest as well as the seafloor chalk fossils onto The Cliffs of Dover and other cliffs and mountains around the world.
I don't recall you providing a mechanism for the formation and uplift of the only a vague 'the flood did it'. You also never explained how the thickness of chalk could be deposited so quickly when it takes a very long time today.

Same with The Grand Canyon.
Also never explained. Why did the water cut the canyon and not every river in the West?

Then there is the Mid-Atlantic Ridge that circles the world.
And this explains the flood? How so?

In a word -- geomorphology -- Geomorphology provides evidence for global flood - creation.com. It is evidence that our geology of Earth is based on catastrophism and not uniformitarianism (or present is the key to the past :p).
I say continental drift is an example of uniformitarianism can you explain how catastrophism would cause it? You link is silly.

As for your other problems, quid pro quo. Answer this problem with light from distant objects...

"In the big-bang model, there is the “Horizon Problem,” a variant of the light-travel-time problem which you mentioned. This is based on the exchange of starlight/electromagnetic radiation to make the universe a constant temperature.

In the supposed big bang, the light could not have been exchanged and the universe was expected to have many variations of temperature, but this was not the case when measured. Such problems cause many to struggle with the bigbang model, and rightly so.
  1. Early in the alleged big bang, points A and B start out with different temperatures.
  2. Today, points A and B have the same temperature, yet there has not been enough time for them to exchange light."
Once you figure out your atheist science's problem, then it can be applied to the light from distant objects. Hurry. Hurry. Step right up. Get your hypotheses here!
None of this straw man makes any sense and doesn't refute what we see with our own eyes.

As for you other questions, radioisotope decay was wrong as Patterson did not have a clean room and there could have been contamination. Also, his assumptions were not correct. No one knows how much radioisotope was there at the beginning. So, his billions and millions of years is not correct. Atheists want it badly because otherwise evolution is dead.
While young earthers have the exact opposite problem. Again you go back to the 1950s. Got anything newer?

They do not support Creationism. He has a PhD in Paleontology. What are your qualifications?
Then my question to you is why the 10s of 1000s of paleontologists have also not converted to creationism?

When you consider this, you see you don't have a leg to stand on. And that you pointing out he is a paleontologist does not help you and, in fact, debases your specious appeal to authority.

Rest. It was actually a novelty in the ancient world where you were expected to work everyday, except holidays.

Are you implying that the sequence of events of Genesis is accurate but only the 'day' is wrong? Any other inaccuracies or misinterpretations we should know about?
You're clearly imposing an unwarranted presupposition on the account, albeit, unconsciously, and you don't even know its historical origin.

Last edited:
I don't recall you providing a mechanism for the formation and uplift of the only a vague 'the flood did it'. You also never explained how the thickness of chalk could be deposited so quickly when it takes a very long time today.

Also never explained. Why did the water cut the canyon and not every river in the West?

And this explains the flood? How so?

I say continental drift is an example of uniformitarianism can you explain how catastrophism would cause it? You link is silly.

None of this straw man makes any sense and doesn't refute what we see with our own eyes.

While young earthers have the exact opposite problem. Again you go back to the 1950s. Got anything newer?
That's because you can't figure things out while I can. It was the global flood and science backs it up. The white cliffs were submerged in water. OTOH, you can't figure things out for yourself based on your reasoning. You can't explain how I'm supposed to know your were right after I die. You won't know whether to LYAO or not. OTOH, I'll know I was right because of the prediction of Jesus' coming and death coming true and can LMAO at the atheists here right now because it's a fact that everyone must die.

That's because you can't figure things out while I can. It was the global flood and science backs it up. The white cliffs were submerged in water.
For how long? Long enough for trillions of diatoms to live and die?

OTOH, you can't figure things out for yourself based on your reasoning. You can't explain how I'm supposed to know your were right after I die.
Again you show you're reading impaired as I never said that. In fact just the opposite is true.

Again you show you're reading impaired as I never said that. In fact just the opposite is true.
I just want to know if you agree with the majority of atheists. So to you, will atheists know atheism was wrong/right once they die?

IOW, no Judgement Day.

Last edited:
No. Stop reading things into the biblical account that aren't there or deceive yourself. Choose.
The Bible is a compilation of oral traditions written down and edited over the years by people with an agenda. You can try and understand the history and context of the Bible or you can just say it is the word of God and leave it at that. Choose.

I just want to know if you agree with the majority of atheists. So to you, will atheists know atheism was wrong/right once they die?

IOW, no Judgement Day.
No Judgement Day. No life before birth, no life after death. Sorry but the universe doesn't care a whit about us.

I don't believe in evolution or the God theory. Not really sure what I believe to be honest. There's as much a possibility that we are descendants of Mars as there is of some omnipotent God or leap from monkeys. Essentially I believe "god" was what our ancient ancestors saw in the sky but couldn't understand

I don't believe in evolution or the God theory. Not really sure what I believe to be honest. There's as much a possibility that we are descendants of Mars as there is of some omnipotent God or leap from monkeys. Essentially I believe "god" was what our ancient ancestors saw in the sky but couldn't understand
Sure, ignore centuries of ToE evidence and go with a speculation without any evidence. Good plan.

Forum List

Back