Paleontologist Explains What The Fossils Really Say

Why don't you read the Bible to answer your question?

You can believe Jesus will come again to condemn you, atheists and the unforgiven to the Lake of Fire. It should be wrathful for it is the Wrath of God the Father. That would be the first true thing you said in a while.
Childish, immoral nonsense.

Why don't you read the Bible to answer your question? What did the OT people had to believe?

Today, you can believe Jesus will come again to condemn you, atheists and the unforgiven to the Lake of Fire. It should be wrathful for it is the Wrath of God the Father. That would be the first true thing you said in a while.
It was a rhetorical question, I've read the OT and the NT. Jews have never had a strong belief in heaven and hell, historically they were closer to pagans, if your people did right by God you would all be rewarded in this life. Their God was the God of the Nation of Israel, not really of individuals. I believe they had other gods for that, at least until they became fully monotheists.

It was a rhetorical question, I've read the OT and the NT. Jews have never had a strong belief in heaven and hell, historically they were closer to pagans, if your people did right by God you would all be rewarded in this life. Their God was the God of the Nation of Israel, not really of individuals. I believe they had other gods for that, at least until they became fully monotheists.
Good. I'm tired of answering questions about the Bible when the atheists, sinners and Jewish pagans do not believe me and have faith in atheism or paganism. I can see that you have your own beliefs.

Good. I'm tired of answering questions about the Bible when the atheists, sinners and Jewish pagans do not believe me and have faith in atheism or paganism. I can see that you have your own beliefs.
Maybe people would believe you if you knew the difference between allegorical, metaphorical, and literal.

I'm sure you a fine person and I enjoy conversing with you but when you talk about evolution it is obvious you really don't know what you're talking about. Hopefully you know more about the Bible as that is most important to you, but to tell you the truth, I think I know more about than you (and most Christians) do. A conceit? Sure, but not having faith means I take what is see without baggage.

Maybe people would believe you if you knew the difference between allegorical, metaphorical, and literal.

I'm sure you a fine person and I enjoy conversing with you but when you talk about evolution it is obvious you really don't know what you're talking about. Hopefully you know more about the Bible as that is most important to you, but to tell you the truth, I think I know more about than you (and most Christians) do. A conceit? Sure, but not having faith means I take what is see without baggage.
I'm sure you're a good person, too, but from the Bible we know that is not enough. Due to original sin, we are all doomed, even innocent babies and children. Satan took over domain of the Earth and now God is gone from our universe. We do not want to be this way, so wait until the Savior comes again and destroys this world, so we can have another chance for eternal life, i.e. winner who gets everything.

We do not have idols today like those in the ancient past, but we have selfishness and materialism. We have replaced God with our "self." It has replaced idolatry. We covet what our neighbors have that we don't such as spouse, house, cars, money, etc. We also have pride and ego and our jobs, promotions, and retirement nest egg. I think after this, we have evolution which has replaced creation and real science which we argue about constantly. Science has now blended in with religious arguments.

Thus, I don't think this is about "the difference between allegorical, metaphorical, and literal." Maybe with other religions, but not with YEC. It is literal as I've been saying all along and you should be the one who knew this already. It is you. So much for your claim that you know more about the Bible than me. It means you lost everything already.

I'm sure you're a good person, too, but from the Bible we know that is not enough. Due to original sin, we are all doomed, even innocent babies and children. Satan took over domain of the Earth and now God is gone from our universe.
Does anything happen that God has not foreseen? Is this world not what God intended all along?

Science has now blended in with religious arguments.
Because the religious attempt to blend them. Science is completely removed from religion or the supernatural so religious folk, like yourself, feel the need to refute the reality of the world with their religious visions. They have never succeeded for long.

Thus, I don't think this is about "the difference between allegorical, metaphorical, and literal." Maybe with other religions, but not with YEC. It is literal as I've been saying all along...
And you graciously prove my point. Thanks.

So much for your claim that you know more about the Bible than me.
Not believing doesn't mean I'm ignorant. Do you know what the Q is with Googling it?

Does anything happen that God has not foreseen? Is this world not what God intended all along?

Because the religious attempt to blend them. Science is completely removed from religion or the supernatural so religious folk, like yourself, feel the need to refute the reality of the world with their religious visions. They have never succeeded for long.

Not believing doesn't mean I'm ignorant. Do you know what the Q is with Googling it?
God foresaw everything, but He still decided to give us free will. It means that only a certain percentage will be winning everything.

I think I was the one who pointed out it is creation science vs. atheist science (evolution) and that evolution isn't really science (just a bunch of papers on the subject). I don't think it says anything observable, testable, or that which is conclusive. It just alludes to humans came from ape-humans and birds from dinosaurs. In fact, I think I disproved the birds from dinosaurs since birds existed at the same time. However, that isn't what the papers conclude. They just allude to it.

Am I not allowed to think for myself and follow the Bible as I interpret it? I also said that science backs up the literal interpretation or YEC one. I don't care about your point. That is up to you. For example, did you honor the Sabbath today since you read the Bible? To me, that is talking the talk and walking the walk and that you are a person of faith. This would have led you to a winning road.

Again, it doesn't matter if you believe or don't believe. I think you ignored what I said about being selfish or putting your self before anything else. To me, it's about winning everything or losing everything. It means you got it first and then found out how to get there.

I just finished watching Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol. The Tom Hanks character Robert Langdon believed the Bible was metaphorical and he started looking for a code in it. So what does metaphorical mean to you? What does allegorical mean to you? What about literal?

I just finished watching Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol. The Tom Hanks character Robert Langdon believed the Bible was metaphorical and he started looking for a code in it. So what does metaphorical mean to you? What does allegorical mean to you? What about literal?
I believe the Bible is all those things. It contains history but it is not a history book, it is a compilation of oral histories, myths, and theology of the people of Israel. It is said the winners write the history and that is what we see in the OT. Written down centuries after the actual events, the stories were written by the Jews in exile with their goals front and foremost. The NT was similar in its theological evolution. I see the hand of man in every page, not a single overarching presence.

I believe the Bible is all those things.
It can't be literal and those other things. Otherwise, you would have told me already what they were (instead of making more claims).

In my posts, I don't waste my time since creation science is the real science. Yet, the real science never got through to the atheists. All I can say is you get to watch what happens to me after death.

Last edited:
It's par for the course for alang1216, too, even though he has read the Bible. However, he didn't get it.

If he did get it, then he would KNOW what the truth is instead of evilution and Satan. He would have the answers instead of questions and be on the winning road. He can't say that I didn't try nor God didn't warn him.

So much for Mushroom claim of birds are dinosaurs. No atheist science paper states that.

Moreover, the hard evidence shows birds living at the same time as dinosaurs.

Furthermore, there is evidence humans lived with dinosaurs.
  • Historical documentation of live dinosaur sightings, recorded in history by the Vikings, Herodotus, Alexander the Great, Marco Polo and others.
  • Many dinosaur bones have been found and documented to be fresh and unfossilized
  • There are countless historic carvings, statues and cave drawings of humans with dinosaurs

alang1216

I think this is fitting for "your" Bible journey.

800px-Descent_of_the_Modernists,_E._J._Pace,_Christian_Cartoons,_1922.png

You missed science backs up the Bible, faith in God and that God is infallible.

Here's something else I got to support global warming. If we look at Mars, we can see a planet that had water on the surface, but it lost its magnetic field and the solar winds, i.e. radiation from the sun, took it away. That's one of the reasons I believe in global warming/climate change. It can be devastating. Our magnetic field is dissipating, so the atheist scientists were WRONG about it being produced by movement within the Earth's core. Once the magnetic field that God created is gone from Earth, then we are in trouble and the people will die including the atheists and their scientists.

Furthermore, I don't see any science backing up evolution. Where is it? It isn't there because evolution is a lie. Yet, the dumbos have "faith" in evolution and its fake papers that atheist scientists wrote. I think I've DESTROYED evolution here as something made up to satisfy anti-Christians. There is no hard evidence for it whatsoever.

Here's something else I got to support global warming. If we look at Mars, we can see a planet that had water on the surface, but it lost its magnetic field and the solar winds, i.e. radiation from the sun, took it away. That's one of the reasons I believe in global warming/climate change. It can be devastating. Our magnetic field is dissipating, so the atheist scientists were WRONG about it being produced by movement within the Earth's core. Once the magnetic field that God created is gone from Earth, then we are in trouble and the people will die including the atheists and their scientists.
You speak of things you don't understand. The magnetic field has changed polarity many times in earth's history and at the midway point the field is probably zero but life has always survived.

Furthermore, I don't see any science backing up evolution. Where is it? It isn't there because evolution is a lie. Yet, the dumbos have "faith" in evolution and its fake papers that atheist scientists wrote. I think I've DESTROYED evolution here as something made up to satisfy anti-Christians. There is no hard evidence for it whatsoever.
Again you speak of things you don't understand. Only in your fantasies have you DESTROYED evolution.

You speak of things you don't understand. The magnetic field has changed polarity many times in earth's history and at the midway point the field is probably zero but life has always survived.

Again you speak of things you don't understand. Only in your fantasies have you DESTROYED evolution.
LMAO. It's YOU who doesn't understand.

Again, this is creation science vs atheist's belief in long time. Creationists believe the Earth's polarity changed due to the global flood and has been getting weaker since.

The hard evidence favors creation as usual. You can't provide any evidence for you claims or else you would have done so in your last post.

"palaeomagnetic measurements of a lava flow at Steens Mountain in Oregon have shown that one of these magnetic polarity transitions (part of a complete reversal) took place in about two weeks, the time period over which the lava would have cooled. As would be expected, the investigators, both evolutionists, were astonished by these results and had difficulty accepting them, but finally had to admit:

‘…even this conservative figure of 15 days corresponds to an astonishingly rapid rate of variation of the geomagnetic field direction of 3∞ per day. …The rapidity and large amplitude of geomagnetic variation that we infer from the remanence directions in flow B51, even when regarded as an impulse during a polarity transition, truly strains the imagination.…We think that the most probable explanation of the anomalous remanence directions of flow B51 is the occurrence of a large and extremely rapid change in the geomagnetic field during cooling of the flow, and that this change likely originated in the (earth’s) core.'

You can look at the sun's polarity reversals in short time of around 11 years.

Creationists even have a model. You failed to produce any evidence, but lies about me:

"
  1. Creation of the magnetic field along with the earth.
  2. Steady decay for nearly 2,000 years until the Flood.
  3. Rapid reversals during the year of the Flood.
  4. Large fluctuations continuing for up to two thousand years after the Flood.
  5. Resumption of steady decay from about the time of Christ until now."

LMAO. It's YOU who doesn't understand.

Again, this is creation science vs atheist's belief in long time. Creationists believe the Earth's polarity changed due to the global flood and has been getting weaker since.
So how does a flood cause a magnetic reversal?

The hard evidence favors creation as usual. You can't provide any evidence for you claims or else you would have done so in your last post.
There is hard evidence for many past reversals that remain for an average of 5,700 years, although the time for the actual change is unknown and may be rapid.

You can look at the sun's polarity reversals in short time of around 11 years.
What does that tell us?

Creationists even have a model. You failed to produce any evidence, but lies about me:
  1. Creation of the magnetic field along with the earth.
  2. Steady decay for nearly 2,000 years until the Flood.
  3. Rapid reversals during the year of the Flood.
  4. Large fluctuations continuing for up to two thousand years after the Flood.
  5. Resumption of steady decay from about the time of Christ until now."
That is not a model, that is a sequence of events without any evidence or mechanism.

That is not a model, that is a sequence of events without any evidence or mechanism.
Sure, it's a model. The mechanism is the global flood and that we saw rapid reversals during that year as the Earth's layers were formed during that time. The Earth's layers didn't happen in millions and billions of years as you think. Look at the Grand Canyon which I've visited as well as The White Cliffs of Dover which I've discussed. That's why I say "Atheists are usually wrong." Also, why I am usually winning using creation science -- https://www.icr.org/i/pdf/technical/Reversals-of-Earths-Magnetic-Field-During-the-Genesis-Flood.pdf.

You can't produce squat, but more lies on top of evolution and lies about me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back