Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Just waiting on custom glass now.

Before/after

20210208_094633.jpg
20210208_094645.jpg
20210322_110859.jpg
20210322_110908.jpg

Did you use a tub / shower faucet & route the tub filler outlet to the shower head to bypass the internal shower valve restriction thus allowing full flow to shower head?

All the new age stuff looks neat but in ten years it will look like the jacuzzi spa tubes when they were hot ten years ago, and then they'll have to pay you to change that bathroom..

Did you use a tub / shower faucet & route the tub filler outlet to the shower head to bypass the internal shower valve restriction thus allowing full flow to shower head?
Yes. I also used a quantum pressure regulator with a Flux Capacitor
You can always count on O'Reilly's when you need to get a job done!

I tried to buy that Flux Capacitor at your Oreilly Auto Parts link, but there is no link to put it into my shopping cart.

It looks beautiful! They will spend plenty of time admiring your work while attempting to wash off under a 1.x gpm shower head!

It looks beautiful! They will spend plenty of time admiring your work while attempting to wash off under a 1.x gpm shower head!
FYI
I don't sell bathtub valves when there is no bathtub. That would be pretty stupid. That head sprays like a damn firehose. Has 6 settings

Forum List

Back