P&G Sides With Trans Militants Against Biology

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Oct212019
P&G Sides With Trans Militants Against Biology
Unless someone starts pushing back against their relentless bullying, every last corner of civilization will be deformed so as to comply with the tyrannical demands of the tiny minority of mentally ill individuals who “identify” as members of the opposite sex. This pushback will never come from moonbattery-addled corporate America, and certainly not from Procter & Gamble, which is infamous for its ostentatious PC posturing (e.g., pushing black oppression balderdash, denouncing “toxic” masculinity, and celebrating morbid obesity and transsexual freakification). Eagerly folding to LGBT militants, P&G now submits to the progressive dictum that it isn’t only women who get periods.

Via Daily Mail:

The maker of Always sanitary pads has given in to claims of discrimination by transgender men and removed the ‘Venus’ symbol of the female sex from the wrapping.

Outraged women are now boycotting the leading brand after the decision by makers Procter & Gamble (P&G) to kowtow to trans activists who were born female and still use sanitary products.

Feminists have begun to realize that the only people undermining women are from other factions within their own Cultural Marxist coalition
. I don’t see them pushing back against Islam, but at least they acknowledge the hostility of the transsexual corps.

Proclaims feminist Julie Bindel:

“We’re now moving towards the total elimination of women’s biology.”

Biology is a thought crime, according to LGBT dogma.

Continues Bindel:

“The women’s symbol has been used by feminists for decades. This is pure cowardice and virtue signalling from these big corporate brands who are capitulating
to the trans agenda.”

With luck, P&G will continue to lose money by pandering to moonbats

I didn't really know what cat to put it in
So I just went with feminine hygiene products ..health it is

I love it when they eat thier own
Lefties and lipstick lesbians

P&G fought back against widespread religious nuts that claimed that their logo represented Satan, and their profits went to worship of the devil. I don't think they will lose much sleep over the whiny nut bags attacking them now.

P&G fought back against widespread religious nuts that claimed that their logo represented Satan, and their profits went to worship of the devil. I don't think they will lose much sleep over the whiny nut bags attacking them now.
Oh its You again

Ya mean just like everY other left wing cuase,agenda, outrage s es session blah blaH blah blah

Nice downplay and blowoff though ...I mean we havent seen that 58 thousand times ...what's next ?wrapping yourself in the american flag ?

I dont feel safe and my maxi pad is drenched with Heinz
Why are you using hate speech and promoting violence against women?.....sexist
Love inclusion and diversity trumps hate
Call antifa and Ban tHis evil fat assed wench for hate speech and inciting violence

if you'll excuse me now I have to plug my ears and scream like a petulant child

ed0.jpg

UGH: ‘Frankenstein Hack Job’: 19-Year-Old Regrets His Transgender Surgery.

Medical-equipment.sized-770x415xt.jpg

Transgender ideology is destroying lives, and victims are speaking out. In 2016, two women spoke about how they were permanently scarred by taking male hormones and having "top surgery" — the removal of their breasts. Last month, another woman who once identified as a man went public about setting up a support network for de-transitioners in Britain. This week, de-transitioner Walt Heyer shared the harrowing story of a 19-year-old man who thought he was a woman and described his new "female" anatomy in revealing terms.

Less than a year after receiving "bottom surgery" — removing his male genitals and replacing them with a simulated female version — 19-year-old Nathaniel deeply regrets his decision.

"Now that I’m all healed from the surgeries, I regret them," he wrote to Heyer. "The result of the bottom surgery looks like a Frankenstein hack job at best, and that got me thinking critically about myself. I had turned myself into a plastic-surgery facsimile of a woman, but I knew I still wasn’t one. I became (and to an extent, still feel) deeply depressed."

UGH: ‘Frankenstein Hack Job’: 19-Year-Old Regrets His Transgender Surgery.

Medical-equipment.sized-770x415xt.jpg

Transgender ideology is destroying lives, and victims are speaking out. In 2016, two women spoke about how they were permanently scarred by taking male hormones and having "top surgery" — the removal of their breasts. Last month, another woman who once identified as a man went public about setting up a support network for de-transitioners in Britain. This week, de-transitioner Walt Heyer shared the harrowing story of a 19-year-old man who thought he was a woman and described his new "female" anatomy in revealing terms.

Less than a year after receiving "bottom surgery" — removing his male genitals and replacing them with a simulated female version — 19-year-old Nathaniel deeply regrets his decision.

"Now that I’m all healed from the surgeries, I regret them," he wrote to Heyer. "The result of the bottom surgery looks like a Frankenstein hack job at best, and that got me thinking critically about myself. I had turned myself into a plastic-surgery facsimile of a woman, but I knew I still wasn’t one. I became (and to an extent, still feel) deeply depressed."

At least Nathaniel lived to tell his tale. James J. Felbaum of Butler County, PA, died from his sex change operation in 2001.

Transsexual held in castration death

Forum List

Back