Oz Says Biden Win Legit

I’d vote Atilla the Hun all day over the almost dead dude fucking everything up.
I'm in love I'm in love with Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun. Though he'll pillage a village and rape everyone, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun!

The Huns are better than democrats.

Dr. Oz is as entitled to his opinion as I am to mine. What his opinion is, has absolutely no bearing on my opinion.

Why? Because he's not Trump

Can you go one thread without mentioning Trump?

No, it's because he's for letting people out of prisons (low level offenders, but still, how are people supposed to learn not to do bad things?) he's for doing away with the felony murder law, He's for injection sites, and he described himself as politically more left than Bernie Sanders.

So are you Trumpers ready to join Oz and admit the election wasn't stolen?

To you and the "the science" crowd, it is always about

WHO SHOULD I PARROT?

In truth, science is not about parroting. When dr oz watches a big lead vanish as a huge spike of 99% fetterman ballots pops up after midnight, he may see things differently....

Science is about truth, and the truth of 2020 is that you have to be a complete moron or a politicized liar to claim there was not massive fraud, especially in PA

I'm in love I'm in love with Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun. Though he'll pillage a village and rape everyone, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun!

The Huns are better than democrats.

Dr. Oz is as entitled to his opinion as I am to mine. What his opinion is, has absolutely no bearing on my opinion.
His opinion is as valuable as your...unfortunately you're nuts

You know nothing about Fetterman. He's a great candidate
I like Fetterman and more importantly he brings a different view into the Senate and represents people who are marginalised.

Any one calling Fetterman evil should be ignored, you can disagree with him but you just ridicule yourself calling him names...

Fetterman is a member of the other tribe so him must be destroyed, is a mantra from idiots...

Listen to what he actually says and disagree with him... Misquoting him or lying about him seems to be his main challenges...

Oz shouldn't be senator, cause he pushed unproven bogus medical products on people who trusted him for decades... He was a grifter and still seems to be one..

He's trying SO hard to not sound crazy.

What do ya think Trump fans?

You buyin it?
I think Oz will be a significantly better than Sloth from "Goonies".

I think Oz will be a significantly better than Sloth from "Goonies".
This is the guy who said he'd accept support from criminals and what...pedophiles? if it meant a Republican win?

So what. I never thought the 2020 election was stolen just as I have never believed the 2016 or 2000 elections were stolen. I suspect very few can honestly emphasis on honestly say the same.
Pretty soon no one will admit to having believed that the 2020 election was stolen . Just like no (or very few) Republicans supported Bush and the Iraq war

Just like how so many on the left now pretend like they never pushed the 2016 or 2000 elections were stolen nonsense.
I admit that I did (and still do) believe that 2000 was stolen. I accepted it however and would NEVER do violence or try to overturn democracy because of that. I waited and watched as Bush fucked the country over for 8 years.

I NEVER said the 2016 election was stolen...and i know of no one who did.

Forum List

Back