OZ Ahead With Mail In Ballots

Will it be a recount?
Maybe they will have to throw out all the mail in ballots.
It's ironic. For Oz and Trump.

"Notably, Oz asserted his first lead of the race shortly after midnight on Wednesday, when a batch of votes from Bucks County helped him edge in front of McCormick."

"Less than two years ago, such wee-hour “dumps” of ballots in Pennsylvania were cast by Trump as evidence of an election being stolen. After the 2020 election, Trump and his allies fought unsuccessfully to have all of the state’s 2.5 million mail ballots thrown out."

I would be very happy if they banned all mail in balloting.

Before Trump no one paid attention to campaign slogans. MAGA would have been forgotten if it not for Progs. Hillary had hers which was basically "Keep Moving" with the arrow on it in 2016. Biden had some including "Build Back Better" and even a variation of a "United Country". But MAGA never goes away. Now it is Ultra MAGA.

The left's obsession with Donald Trump has made him the most famous person on the planet, and given him unprecedented power for an ex-president.

You keep saying it has to go to court. Why are you lying? You know if it gets there it will be proven easily.

I said nothing about court in that post. I said they would have proven it had they been able to. Instead, they just made a bunch of wild claims with no corroborating proof.

The fact that a blob-backed candidate is having to go to a re-count in a PRIMARY is a good sign that America may be regaining some of it's good sense. Politically its helpful that this is happening in Pennsylvania.

The fact that a blob-backed candidate is having to go to a re-count in a PRIMARY is a good sign that America may be regaining some of it's good sense. Politically its helpful that this is happening in Pennsylvania.
What about the 80 other decisive wins for trump endorsed candidates

Some
Then you prove my point.

are you aware that some of those 81 were running unopposed in their primaries?

are you aware that some of those 81 were up by more than 50 points in the polls before Trump endorsed them? some ? How many Governor Primaries or Congresscritter primaries have No Other candidates In the fray 3% 5% tops

Forum List

Back