OZ Ahead With Mail In Ballots

Will it be a recount?
Maybe they will have to throw out all the mail in ballots.
It's ironic. For Oz and Trump.

"Notably, Oz asserted his first lead of the race shortly after midnight on Wednesday, when a batch of votes from Bucks County helped him edge in front of McCormick."

"Less than two years ago, such wee-hour “dumps” of ballots in Pennsylvania were cast by Trump as evidence of an election being stolen. After the 2020 election, Trump and his allies fought unsuccessfully to have all of the state’s 2.5 million mail ballots thrown out."

cheating!

And you would never question them even for one tiny second.

You would never think to see if you are being lied to or not.

You believe whatever your party masters tell you.
I saw the Split Screen (With Trump at a Rally Podium at various Rallys Endorsing Candidates /9 at a time on Screens ) so I don't doubt for a second that he is The MAGA Kingmaker

I do not like that stupid so called Dr. OZ.

That having said, you can not deny that Trump's opinion carries weight. Oh well.
Ditto , I think Oz is a Socially Liberal Carpetbagger , If I were in PA I woulda voted for the Second Place Guy in a Heartbeat . The Trump Endorsements are like Gold

I saw the Split Screen (With Trump at a Rally Podium at various Rallys Endorsing Candidates /9 at a time on Screens ) so I don't doubt for a second that he is The MAGA Kingmaker

Then you prove my point.

are you aware that some of those 81 were running unopposed in their primaries?

are you aware that some of those 81 were up by more than 50 points in the polls before Trump endorsed them?

Then you prove my point.

are you aware that some of those 81 were running unopposed in their primaries?

are you aware that some of those 81 were up by more than 50 points in the polls before Trump endorsed them?
Of course you can prove that. Let's see your list and the numbers.

Forum List

Back