Oxford scientist, "Wind power fails..."

I just puked? WtF are you talking about?

That wasn't part of the question. You're blatantly moving the goalposts.
Still throwing up! Are they 24x7x365 reliable or not?

Stop puking already

Still throwing up! Are they 24x7x365 reliable or not?

Stop puking already
365 is redundant following 24/7. When you ask questions to which you and everyone else already know the answer, you are either being rhetorical or trolling. I strongly suspect the latter is the more likely.

365 is redundant following 24/7. When you ask questions to which you and everyone else already know the answer, you are either being rhetorical or trolling. I strongly suspect the latter is the more likely.
Still upchucking, 7x24x365. Used everyday for a nonstop timeline.

Take your insidious outrage outside in traffic.

It was rhetorical, and even you couldn’t answer! Hahaha, you fking loser. People demand 7x24x365 services!

Still upchucking, 7x24x365. Used everyday for a nonstop timeline.
Used every day by people who don't realize it's redundant. What days of the year are left out of 24/7?
Take your insidious outrage outside in traffic.

It was rhetorical, and even you couldn’t answer! Hahaha, you fking loser. People demand 7x24x365 services!
I hope you realize how pathetically desperate you sound here. You repeatedly asked me a question to which everyone here not only knew the answer, but knew that everyone else knew the answer. Think about what that makes you look like. How does that make you feel?

Ten ways to falsify AGW

1) Refute the greenhouse effect.
2) Show that CO2 is not a greenhouse gas.
3) Show that atmospheric CO2 above 280 ppm is not anthropogenic.
4) Show that the current absorption spectrum for CO2 is incorrect.
5) Show that no atmospheric IR backscatter is taking place.
6) Show that measurements of backradiation measured by satellites are incorrect.
7) Show that global temperatures are not rising.
8) Show other cause(s) are primarily responsible for rising global temperatures.
9) Show that the greenhouse effect acting on CO2 is not responsible for global warming.
10) Show that all the world's climate scientists have formed a secret conspiracy to lie about all of this and coordinate their output so as to provide a coherent storyline and that not one of those thousands and thousands of scientists over a period of decades has ever confessed to the plan.

Forum List

Back