Owners Of Burned California Diving Boat Say They Owe Nothing To Victims' Families

Quotes from Admiral Bubbles

"You still have not quoted the regulation you claim exists. If they hit you, it is their damn fault and there is nothing you can do to stop them at anchor.

I was a LCDR dipshit and qualified Surface Warfare Officer and Officer of the Deck. I stood watch as Command Duty Officer, meaning the acting Captain of my guided missile cruiser. I made three deployments to the Mediterranean and countless trips to the Caribbean.

If you are not underway, no risk of collision can exist on your part. You do know that is what COLREGs means, right?"

Can you please reaffirm that the Navy relieves all watches on anchored ships because the rest of the World really respects the US Navy

Come on Admiral Bubbles, mock yourself some more in front of your peers.

We have an anchor watch that makes sure the anchor is not dragging, but they are not looking for other ships because the anchor is located INSIDE larger vessels.

I have probably spent more time on the shitter this morning than you have anchored in international waters, so why don't you just STFU, grow a pair, and admit that you fucked up?

LOL so no one watches the radar and sonar and mans the radio 24/7/365

You never did you slept after the peeling was done

Your ignorance is astonishing and who is the we you mention admiral schoolteacher?

You don't run radar in port, dumbass!

You also never use sonar in port unless you are doing testing and there is a set procedure for doing that. Do you think a sub is going to approach at anchor. BTW, only certain ships have sonar.

No one monitors CH16 in port.

That's 0 for 3 shot for brains!

LOL you just said you were anchored in international waters now you are mysteriously in port.

Babble on rubber ducky man, the fact is that you just said that a Navy ship would not have to notify fleet if struck while anchored, which is not done in port anyway, in port the ship ties up.

This is fun, have you always been retarded?

You are so fucking confused. YOU set the terms. You quoted the COLREGS which are for international waters.

You can also be at anchor in port, dumbass!

You mentioned sonar, which is used very rarely even while underway.

I was in port in Crete, moored to a pier and was hit by another Navy ship attempting to tie up outboard of us.

This is fun, because you cannot resist showing how stupid you are!
So anchored is under way...…………………….

Yes rubber duck

Rule 5 only applies in international waters, which is apparently somewhere you have never been in your toy fishing boat.

If you had a lookout at anchor, what would they do in case a ship was going to collide with them? Yell, "Hey! Don't do that!"

LOL what would they do

1. Work the radio...……...Navy ships have these
2. Sound collision warning...….wakes people up so they do not drown or BURN to death
3. Notify Fleet

Pop you are retarded

You driving

toddler-tricycle-1019869-gallery.jpg

Seaman Timmy doesn't work the radio which is also several hundred feet from his location.

The collision alarm is also several hundred feet from his location.

What good does "notify fleet" do if you are alone?

Perhaps if you asked the experts instead of mocking them, you might actually learn something!

Fleet must be notified because the regulations require this so Fleet can coordinate a response to multiple attacks that your fictitious ship would not be aware of. Read the rules Pop

After a collision, yes! Before, WTF are you going to say?

Actually a radio warning goes out before an impending collision as does the collision warning.

Who the fuck sends a collision WARNING after the collision, the point is to ready the ship and crew to RESPOND to what is about to happen, this is why lookouts are posted.

Jesus Christ you are a moron...…………..

Did they relieve you of command after the crash with the Cargo ship?

Where boys died

A radio warning goes out if ships are underway, dumbass! That is when the bridge is manned with a full watch team.

Once again, at anchor, lookouts are NOT posted. There is an anchor watch if you are anchored.

We have an anchor watch that makes sure the anchor is not dragging, but they are not looking for other ships because the anchor is located INSIDE larger vessels.

I have probably spent more time on the shitter this morning than you have anchored in international waters, so why don't you just STFU, grow a pair, and admit that you fucked up?

LOL so no one watches the radar and sonar and mans the radio 24/7/365

You never did you slept after the peeling was done

Your ignorance is astonishing and who is the we you mention admiral schoolteacher?

You don't run radar in port, dumbass!

You also never use sonar in port unless you are doing testing and there is a set procedure for doing that. Do you think a sub is going to approach at anchor. BTW, only certain ships have sonar.

No one monitors CH16 in port.

That's 0 for 3 shot for brains!

LOL you just said you were anchored in international waters now you are mysteriously in port.

Babble on rubber ducky man, the fact is that you just said that a Navy ship would not have to notify fleet if struck while anchored, which is not done in port anyway, in port the ship ties up.

This is fun, have you always been retarded?

You are so fucking confused. YOU set the terms. You quoted the COLREGS which are for international waters.

You can also be at anchor in port, dumbass!

You mentioned sonar, which is used very rarely even while underway.

I was in port in Crete, moored to a pier and was hit by another Navy ship attempting to tie up outboard of us.

This is fun, because you cannot resist showing how stupid you are!
So anchored is under way...…………………….

Yes rubber duck

I would ask you to quote where I said that, but we both know you are incapable of backing up your idiocy. Apparently, you just make shit up as you go.

LOL what would they do

1. Work the radio...……...Navy ships have these
2. Sound collision warning...….wakes people up so they do not drown or BURN to death
3. Notify Fleet

Pop you are retarded

You driving

toddler-tricycle-1019869-gallery.jpg

Seaman Timmy doesn't work the radio which is also several hundred feet from his location.

Perhaps if you asked the experts instead of mocking them, you might actually learn something!

Fleet must be notified because the regulations require this so Fleet can coordinate a response to multiple attacks that your fictitious ship would not be aware of. Read the rules Pop

Actually a radio warning goes out before an impending collision as does the collision warning.

Who the fuck sends a collision WARNING after the collision, the point is to ready the ship and crew to RESPOND to what is about to happen, this is why lookouts are posted.

Where boys died

A radio warning goes out if ships are underway, dumbass! That is when the bridge is manned with a full watch team.

Once again, at anchor, lookouts are NOT posted. There is an anchor watch if you are anchored.

Actually a radio warning goes out to any ship approaching a Navy ship in any way, (unless an armed response is deemed more appropriate, which takes humans on watch to determine) nothing changes when anchored...………

Look pop, I am sorry but you are no longer fun as I have both beaten you and encouraged you to demonstrate your full ignorance of all things logical. This interrogation is over you are guilty as charged, and the charge is incompetence resulting in loss of life. Since my job here is done and arguing with a fool only creates another fool I have to take the unfortunate step of ignoring you.
never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg

CIAO

Last edited:

Where boys died

Actually a radio warning goes out to any ship approaching a Navy ship in any way, (unless an armed response is deemed more appropriate, which takes humans on watch to determine) nothing changes when anchored...………

Look pop, I am sorry but you are no longer fun as I have both beaten you and encouraged you to demonstrate your full ignorance of all things logical. This interrogation is over you are guilty as charged, and the charge is incompetence resulting in loss of life. Since my job here is done and arguing with a fool only creates another fool I have to take the unfortunate step of ignoring you.

CIAO

You know.... when absolutely everyone says you are garbage, and no one, not even those on your side of the ideology are defending you.....

Maybe the problem is, you are the one Mark Twain was talking about.

The fact is that 34 people should not have been sleeping on this boat, and 34 novice scuba divers with 5 crew is simply the most dangerous situation imaginable, next to sleeping on the Auschwitz that is

Once again, at Auschwitz, the prisoners were poisoned with gas. Please explain how this possible relates. Your ignorance is showing.

This Fran person, has proven themselves incapable of any decency.... keep your expectations low enough that dung beetle could get over them, and this worm might achieve them.

It seems he is the lowest human being that I have ever encountered. He lies with passion, makes false accusations, and creates so-called facts out of no where. He is mentally ill at best.

I will admit he is like a train wreck that is horrific, I just cannot force myself to avert my eyes.

Says the obsessive compulsive poster who believed like a 6 year old that Oxygen burns...…………..

Great going Gilligan, oh I mean acting Captain Gilligan.

Still haven't found your testicles yet? They are probably in your boyfriend's mouth.

Admit you lied.
huevos no. They never dropped.

Where boys died

CIAO

You know.... when absolutely everyone says you are garbage, and no one, not even those on your side of the ideology are defending you.....

Maybe the problem is, you are the one Mark Twain was talking about.

And I should care about brainless twits on the internet that are too dumb to know that O2 does not burn why?

MAGA
gettyimages-621865538.jpg

Last edited:
I am not lying, you are severely effected [affected] by the deaths here and are in psychological denial. Actually this is understandable as entire families burned to death here. Also I have no power to condemn, just to move the truth, in time you will accept that 34 innocent people were burned to death. Give yourself time to heal the emotional scars, ask for help if you need it.

You have lied, flat out lied, repeatedly. Why deny the fact?

As a decades-old diver, I'm more empathetic to their deaths than you, a proven ignorant bystander.

What the heck does "just to move the truth" mean? Is that your euphemism for LYING?

I am not lying, you are severely effected [affected] by the deaths here and are in psychological denial. Actually this is understandable as entire families burned to death here. Also I have no power to condemn, just to move the truth, in time you will accept that 34 innocent people were burned to death. Give yourself time to heal the emotional scars, ask for help if you need it.

As a decades-old diver, I'm more empathetic to their deaths than you, a proven ignorant bystander.

What the heck does "just to move the truth" mean? Is that your euphemism for LYING?
34 people burned to death, including entire families. Entire families were not killed in either Pearl Harbor or in 9/11, as such this is one of the worst incidences of terrorism in U.S. history. You are actively involved in trying to minimize this incident and in such lessen the safety of the USA.

I stand by the truth no matter who wants it hidden. If America knew what ugliness that they let in, all would demand a wall and proper scrutiny of the scumbags roaming our streets.

You are the fool and terrorist, not me, now go paddle your rubber ducky with the other dumbass pretender who does not know that Oxygen does not burn.

34 people burned to death, including entire families. Entire families were not killed in either Pearl Harbor or in 9/11, as such this is one of the worst incidences of terrorism in U.S. history. You are actively involved in trying to minimize this incident and in such lessen the safety of the USA.

I stand by the truth no matter who wants it hidden. If America knew what ugliness that they let in, all would demand a wall and proper scrutiny of the scumbags roaming our streets.

You are the fool and terrorist, not me, now go paddle your rubber ducky with the other dumbass pretender who does not know that Oxygen does not burn.

You've gone off the rails.

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

power-of-silence-Th.jpg
Prove it

power-of-silence-Th.jpg
Prove it

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

power-of-silence-Th.jpg
Prove it

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

Shhhh you mean keep it quiet that this boat was doused in gasoline at exactly 3:00 AM which is the known time that the most people are sleeping and when lit the boat instantly caught fire trapping all the occupants in the lower deck.

Shhh to that?

Ok no problem

power-of-silence-Th.jpg
Prove it

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

Shhhh you mean keep it quiet that this boat was doused in gasoline at exactly 3:00 AM which is the known time that the most people are sleeping and when lit the boat instantly caught fire trapping all the occupants in the lower deck.

Shhh to that?

Ok no problem

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

power-of-silence-Th.jpg
Prove it

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

Shhh to that?

Ok no problem

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

Do we keep quiet about who killed JFK too, or about the drugs coming from China to Mexico to a city near you and ending up in the morgue?

Do we keep quiet about that too.

Time for some noise

power-of-silence-Th.jpg
Prove it

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

Shhh to that?

Ok no problem

Those boats don't use gasoline, dumbass! Don't you think a person intent on setting the boat on fire would know the difference?

Where boys died

CIAO

Remind me which ships you served on and in what capacity?

Oh, that's right! You are the know-it-ll blowhard who thinks they know about operations on a ship that you have never served on.

Dumbass extraordinaire!

Do we keep quiet about who killed JFK too, or about the drugs coming from China to Mexico to a city near you and ending up in the morgue?

Time for some noise

No, just you should keep quiet.

You're ignorant about the subject and worse still, you're intentionally uninformed.

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

Time for some noise

You're ignorant about the subject and worse still, you're intentionally uninformed.

power-of-silence-Th.jpg
No one learns by ignoring what they do not know.

Again entire families were wiped off the Earth by this terror incident. Pearl Harbor and 9/11 both killed less entire families than this fire, odd but true, how does ignoring their deaths improve the situation going ahead?

Time for some noise

power-of-silence-Th.jpg
No one learns by ignoring what they do not know.

Again entire families were wiped off the Earth by this terror incident. Pearl Harbor and 9/11 both killed less entire families than this fire, odd but true, how does ignoring their deaths improve the situation going ahead?

You lie again!

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

Forum List

Back