Owners Of Burned California Diving Boat Say They Owe Nothing To Victims' Families

34 people are dead, that boat was not fit for that many people. Did these fuckwads let 34 people scuba dive at one time, 34 novice divers that could have an emergency and die at any moment? This boat was an accident waiting to happen

You are a judgemental stuck up, arrogant, ignorant, fool. The only "fuckwad" in this story, is you. You don't know jack, and you are an arrogant self-important ass that no one cares about.
I never killed 34 people...…………..

In fact no one ever died on my boat

You don't care but you keep on posting, why? well obviously because you do not care

Tip if you didn't care you would not still be here.

So

Thanks for caring and remember not to leave off deplorable, it matters

But you have killed people, with your judging them to be guilty before knowing all the facts, before having a completed investigation..

How have you killed people? The Soviet Union has show trials for decades where thousands were slaughtered under the idea of Guilty until proven innocent.

You are just a guilty of blood, as all those people. You are no better. We are better than you, and always will be.

The fact is that 34 people should not have been sleeping on this boat, and 34 novice scuba divers with 5 crew is simply the most dangerous situation imaginable, next to sleeping on the Auschwitz that is

Once again, at Auschwitz, the prisoners were poisoned with gas. Please explain how this possible relates. Your ignorance is showing.

This Fran person, has proven themselves incapable of any decency.... keep your expectations low enough that dung beetle could get over them, and this worm might achieve them.

You are a judgemental stuck up, arrogant, ignorant, fool. The only "fuckwad" in this story, is you. You don't know jack, and you are an arrogant self-important ass that no one cares about.

You don't care but you keep on posting, why? well obviously because you do not care

So

But you have killed people, with your judging them to be guilty before knowing all the facts, before having a completed investigation..

How have you killed people? The Soviet Union has show trials for decades where thousands were slaughtered under the idea of Guilty until proven innocent.

You are just a guilty of blood, as all those people. You are no better. We are better than you, and always will be.

The fact is that 34 people should not have been sleeping on this boat, and 34 novice scuba divers with 5 crew is simply the most dangerous situation imaginable, next to sleeping on the Auschwitz that is

Once again, at Auschwitz, the prisoners were poisoned with gas. Please explain how this possible relates. Your ignorance is showing.

This Fran person, has proven themselves incapable of any decency.... keep your expectations low enough that dung beetle could get over them, and this worm might achieve them.

It seems he is the lowest human being that I have ever encountered. He lies with passion, makes false accusations, and creates so-called facts out of no where. He is mentally ill at best.

I will admit he is like a train wreck that is horrific, I just cannot force myself to avert my eyes.

So

It seems he is the lowest human being that I have ever encountered. He lies with passion, makes false accusations, and creates so-called facts out of no where. He is mentally ill at best.

I will admit he is like a train wreck that is horrific, I just cannot force myself to avert my eyes.

Says the obsessive compulsive poster who believed like a 6 year old that Oxygen burns...…………..

Great going Gilligan, oh I mean acting Captain Gilligan.

So

Again simpleton entire families burned to death on a scuba outing, this did not happen in either the Pearl Harbor or 911 attacks, so from this perspective this was one of the worst incidents of death in United States history. Only fools and terrorist are not offended

PS. Now you know...………………

bible-the-truth-will-set-you-free.jpg

Diver On his YouTube page, he had shared dozens of videos of mountain biking, skiing and diving expeditions in the Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico and Channel Islands.

Two divers In a video produced by the agency last year for Women’s History Month, Kendra said she grew up diving in the Channel Islands with her father

Another The family loved diving, traveling to Fiji and the Caribbean Netherlands to explore reefs and other marine life. They encouraged their daughter’s love of the ocean from an early age, taking her on excursions to learn how to snorkel and dive.

Another Last year, Fiedler, 52, traveled to Cozumel, Mexico, with Worldwide Diving Adventures, the same company that led the Labor Day weekend excursion on the Conception. She wrote on Facebook about the joy of finishing her deepest scuba dive ever in an underwater cave formation called Devil’s Throat.

Another Kristy Finstad first swam the waters of California’s Channel Islands as a toddler, tucked under her father’s arm. The 41-year-old marine biologist had since returned hundreds of times to the area’s swaying kelp forests and arrays of coral.

Another Dahood-Fritz previously worked for the National Science Foundation and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

Another Krashennaya, his aunt said. She described him as “a gifted engineer” who loved scuba diving and was a loving partner, son, brother and friend.

Another Xiang Lin loved hiking, wind surfing, scuba diving and any other activity that brought her closer to California’s majestic mountains and beaches. She particularly loved Mission Peak, a popular hiking spot in Fremont.

Another Friend Jay Wilson, who had gone diving with Guiney on the Conception and other boats, said in an interview with the Daily Breeze that she was a funny, unorthodox person who sometimes wore red high-top sneakers inside her fins.

Another Takvam, 34, loved cave diving, his sister said, and “felt more at home in the water than on the land.” He met up with his college friends from across the country once or twice a year to explore underwater worlds together.

Another When Tan was 10, she and her family visited Tioman, an island on the east coast of Malaysia known for its coral, sea sponges and shipwrecks. Wei insisted on going diving, so the whole family went with her.

Of all the divers on board, one could have been considered a novice but he was well trained in open water diving. I'd have been thrilled to be with such an accomplished group of divers!

Entire families are gone...……………………..

You lied again. Disgusting!

I am not lying, you are severely effected by the deaths here and are in psychological denial. Actually this is understandable as entire families burned to death here. Also I have no power to condemn, just to move the truth, in time you will accept that 34 innocent people were burned to death. Give yourself time to heal the emotional scars, ask for help if you need it.

Says the obsessive compulsive poster who believed like a 6 year old that Oxygen burns...…………..

Still haven't found your testicles yet? They are probably in your boyfriend's mouth.

Admit you lied.

Diver On his YouTube page, he had shared dozens of videos of mountain biking, skiing and diving expeditions in the Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico and Channel Islands.

Two divers In a video produced by the agency last year for Women’s History Month, Kendra said she grew up diving in the Channel Islands with her father

Another The family loved diving, traveling to Fiji and the Caribbean Netherlands to explore reefs and other marine life. They encouraged their daughter’s love of the ocean from an early age, taking her on excursions to learn how to snorkel and dive.

Another Last year, Fiedler, 52, traveled to Cozumel, Mexico, with Worldwide Diving Adventures, the same company that led the Labor Day weekend excursion on the Conception. She wrote on Facebook about the joy of finishing her deepest scuba dive ever in an underwater cave formation called Devil’s Throat.

Another Kristy Finstad first swam the waters of California’s Channel Islands as a toddler, tucked under her father’s arm. The 41-year-old marine biologist had since returned hundreds of times to the area’s swaying kelp forests and arrays of coral.

Another Dahood-Fritz previously worked for the National Science Foundation and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

Another Krashennaya, his aunt said. She described him as “a gifted engineer” who loved scuba diving and was a loving partner, son, brother and friend.

Another Xiang Lin loved hiking, wind surfing, scuba diving and any other activity that brought her closer to California’s majestic mountains and beaches. She particularly loved Mission Peak, a popular hiking spot in Fremont.

Another Friend Jay Wilson, who had gone diving with Guiney on the Conception and other boats, said in an interview with the Daily Breeze that she was a funny, unorthodox person who sometimes wore red high-top sneakers inside her fins.

Another Takvam, 34, loved cave diving, his sister said, and “felt more at home in the water than on the land.” He met up with his college friends from across the country once or twice a year to explore underwater worlds together.

Another When Tan was 10, she and her family visited Tioman, an island on the east coast of Malaysia known for its coral, sea sponges and shipwrecks. Wei insisted on going diving, so the whole family went with her.

Of all the divers on board, one could have been considered a novice but he was well trained in open water diving. I'd have been thrilled to be with such an accomplished group of divers!

I am not lying, you are severely effected by the deaths here and are in psychological denial. Actually this is understandable as entire families burned to death here. Also I have no power to condemn, just to move the truth, in time you will accept that 34 innocent people were burned to death. Give yourself time to heal the emotional scars, ask for help if you need it.

You cannot even structure a sentence properly. The only one here in denial is your continuous denial of your own ignorance and pathological lying.

Still haven't found your testicles yet? They are probably in your boyfriend's mouth.

Admit you lied.
So you are attracted to my testicles.

You cannot even structure a sentence properly. The only one here in denial is your continuous denial of your own ignorance and pathological lying.

Hey Admiral bubbles which aircraft carriers did you drive?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Quote from Admiral Bubbles

Listen dipshit! I was a naval officer and have driven everything from submarines to aircraft carriers. There is no requirement to maintain a lookout at anchor. None whatsoever.

Then can you explain how rule number 5 does not apply to anchored vessels that can still be struck by moving vessels.

Look pop, I could tell you that there is hope, but actually Alzheimer's is incurable

Yawn

Did you learn that ships get driven in class with McCain the 5 star crash major

Admit you lied.

Listen dipshit! I was a naval officer and have driven everything from submarines to aircraft carriers. There is no requirement to maintain a lookout at anchor. None whatsoever.

Then can you explain how rule number 5 does not apply to anchored vessels that can still be struck by moving vessels.

Look pop, I could tell you that there is hope, but actually Alzheimer's is incurable

Yawn

Rule 5 only applies in international waters, which is apparently somewhere you have never been in your toy fishing boat.

If you had a lookout at anchor, what would they do in case a ship was going to collide with them? Yell, "Hey! Don't do that!"

Quotes from Admiral Bubbles

"You still have not quoted the regulation you claim exists. If they hit you, it is their damn fault and there is nothing you can do to stop them at anchor.

I was a LCDR dipshit and qualified Surface Warfare Officer and Officer of the Deck. I stood watch as Command Duty Officer, meaning the acting Captain of my guided missile cruiser. I made three deployments to the Mediterranean and countless trips to the Caribbean.

If you are not underway, no risk of collision can exist on your part. You do know that is what COLREGs means, right?"

Can you please reaffirm that the Navy relieves all watches on anchored ships because the rest of the World really respects the US Navy

Come on Admiral Bubbles, mock yourself some more in front of your peers.

Admit you lied.

Yawn

Rule 5 only applies in international waters, which is apparently somewhere you have never been in your toy fishing boat.

If you had a lookout at anchor, what would they do in case a ship was going to collide with them? Yell, "Hey! Don't do that!"

LOL what would they do

1. Work the radio...……...Navy ships have these
2. Sound collision warning...….wakes people up so they do not drown or BURN to death
3. Notify Fleet

Pop you are retarded

You driving

toddler-tricycle-1019869-gallery.jpg

"You still have not quoted the regulation you claim exists. If they hit you, it is their damn fault and there is nothing you can do to stop them at anchor.

I was a LCDR dipshit and qualified Surface Warfare Officer and Officer of the Deck. I stood watch as Command Duty Officer, meaning the acting Captain of my guided missile cruiser. I made three deployments to the Mediterranean and countless trips to the Caribbean.

If you are not underway, no risk of collision can exist on your part. You do know that is what COLREGs means, right?"

Can you please reaffirm that the Navy relieves all watches on anchored ships because the rest of the World really respects the US Navy

We have an anchor watch that makes sure the anchor is not dragging, but they are not looking for other ships because the anchor is located INSIDE larger vessels.

I have probably spent more time on the shitter this morning than you have anchored in international waters, so why don't you just STFU, grow a pair, and admit that you fucked up?

Admit you lied.

Yawn

LOL what would they do

2. Sound collision warning...….wakes people up so they do not drown or BURN to death
3. Notify Fleet

Pop you are retarded

You driving

Seaman Timmy doesn't work the radio which is also several hundred feet from his location.

The collision alarm is also several hundred feet from his location.

What good does "notify fleet" do if you are alone?

Perhaps if you asked the experts instead of mocking them, you might actually learn something!

We have an anchor watch that makes sure the anchor is not dragging, but they are not looking for other ships because the anchor is located INSIDE larger vessels.

I have probably spent more time on the shitter this morning than you have anchored in international waters, so why don't you just STFU, grow a pair, and admit that you fucked up?

LOL so no one watches the radar and sonar and mans the radio 24/7/365

You never did you slept after the peeling was done

Your ignorance is astonishing and who is the we you mention admiral schoolteacher?

Admit you lied.

Yawn

LOL what would they do

3. Notify Fleet

Pop you are retarded

You driving

Seaman Timmy doesn't work the radio which is also several hundred feet from his location.

Perhaps if you asked the experts instead of mocking them, you might actually learn something!

Fleet must be notified because the regulations require this so Fleet can coordinate a response to multiple attacks that your fictitious ship would not be aware of. Read the rules Pop

Your ignorance is astonishing and who is the we you mention admiral schoolteacher?

You don't run radar in port, dumbass!

You also never use sonar in port unless you are doing testing and there is a set procedure for doing that. Do you think a sub is going to approach at anchor. BTW, only certain ships have sonar.

No one monitors CH16 in port.

That's 0 for 3 shot for brains!

Admit you lied.

Yawn

LOL what would they do

3. Notify Fleet

Pop you are retarded

You driving

Fleet must be notified because the regulations require this so Fleet can coordinate a response to multiple attacks that your fictitious ship would not be aware of. Read the rules Pop

After a collision, yes! Before, WTF are you going to say?

You also never use sonar in port unless you are doing testing and there is a set procedure for doing that. Do you think a sub is going to approach at anchor. BTW, only certain ships have sonar.

LOL you just said you were anchored in international waters now you are mysteriously in port.

Babble on rubber ducky man, the fact is that you just said that a Navy ship would not have to notify fleet if struck while anchored, which is not done in port anyway, in port the ship ties up.

This is fun, have you always been retarded?

Yawn

LOL what would they do

3. Notify Fleet

Pop you are retarded

You driving

After a collision, yes! Before, WTF are you going to say?

Actually a radio warning goes out before an impending collision as does the collision warning.

Who the fuck sends a collision WARNING after the collision, the point is to ready the ship and crew to RESPOND to what is about to happen, this is why lookouts are posted.

Jesus Christ you are a moron...…………..

Did they relieve you of command after the crash with the Cargo ship?

Where boys died

LOL you just said you were anchored in international waters now you are mysteriously in port.

Babble on rubber ducky man, the fact is that you just said that a Navy ship would not have to notify fleet if struck while anchored, which is not done in port anyway, in port the ship ties up.

This is fun, have you always been retarded?

You are so fucking confused. YOU set the terms. You quoted the COLREGS which are for international waters.

You can also be at anchor in port, dumbass!

You mentioned sonar, which is used very rarely even while underway.

I was in port in Crete, moored to a pier and was hit by another Navy ship attempting to tie up outboard of us.

This is fun, because you cannot resist showing how stupid you are!

Forum List

Back