'Overdressed' mum barred from pool

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011

An Australian woman said she was prevented from swimming in a public pool because she wore a dress instead of traditional swimwear — but may have gotten a pass if not for one small issue.

“I can only let Muslims in the pool in dresses,” the lifeguard said Friday according to Katherine Pulo, 39, who was interviewed by the Illawarra Mercury.

You just don't understand because you're a liberal. This is an important issue in Australia that requires everyone's attention in America. Vote Jesus/Palin 2016.

Yes, these are the Muslims that brought us 9/11 and riots over a stupid freakin' movie. When in the hell are we going to quite cow tailing to these people?

An Australian woman said she was prevented from swimming in a public pool because she wore a dress instead of traditional swimwear — but may have gotten a pass if not for one small issue.

“I can only let Muslims in the pool in dresses,” the lifeguard said Friday according to Katherine Pulo, 39, who was interviewed by the Illawarra Mercury.'Overdressed' mum barred from pool

What in the fuck is "cow tailing"? Is it related to cow tipping? :dunno:

Btw Sherlock, "Muslims" didn't bring us 9/11. Terrorists did. And attitudes like yours encourage them to keep at it.
Who at this pool was involved with 9/11? Who?

Last edited:
The lifeguard says, “I can only let Muslims in the pool in dresses,” but city ordinance says swimmers must wear swimwear.

Yep. Sounds like America.

Yes, these are the Muslims that brought us 9/11 and riots over a stupid freakin' movie. When in the hell are we going to quite cow tailing to these people?

“I can only let Muslims in the pool in dresses,” the lifeguard said Friday according to Katherine Pulo, 39, who was interviewed by the Illawarra Mercury.'Overdressed' mum barred from pool

Btw Sherlock, "Muslims" didn't bring us 9/11. Terrorists did. And attitudes like yours encourage them to keep at it.

Muslim terrorists.

I spelled phonetically that is why I took it out, I meant kowtow

: to agree too easily or eagerly to do what someone else wants you to do : to obey someone with power in a way that seems weak

The lifeguard says, “I can only let Muslims in the pool in dresses,” but city ordinance says swimmers must wear swimwear.

Yep. Sounds like America.
Receiving preferential treatment based on religion? Whatever gave you that idea. The liberals would surely not allow it, especially for state services.

I think kowtowing was the intended phrase..
act in an excessively subservient manner.
"she didn't have to kowtow to a boss"

Muslim terrorists.

I spelled phonetically that is why I took it out, I meant kowtow

: to agree too easily or eagerly to do what someone else wants you to do : to obey someone with power in a way that seems weak

OK so who are these poolside 9/11 terrorists, why are they hanging out in Australia, and more importantly if they're so obvious that even you know they're there, why haven't they been arrested in thirteen years?

Of course NOT all Muslims are terrorists.
But MOST of the widely known terrorists attacks have been by people that shout الله أكبر Allahu Akbar ""God is greater"

So the issue is why are a religious group of people of whom less then 1/10th of 1% still allowed by the other 99.9% to terrorize the world?
Where are the non-terrorists Muslims standing up against the hijacking of their "peaceful" religion... oh wait.. unlike Jesus their leader Muhammad once wrote in the KORAN:
"Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191
Untitled Document

So much for a peaceful religion... Sure we christians had the inquisitions... but that was over 500 years ago! We are in the 21st century. Muslims grow up!

Of course NOT all Muslims are terrorists.
But MOST of the widely known terrorists attacks have been by people that shout الله أكبر Allahu Akbar ""God is greater"

Izzat right.

I'm sure this will be news to Tim McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, Scott Roeder, Ted Kacsynski, Michael Griffin, Paul Jennings Hill, John Salvi, James Kopp, Matt Goldsby, Jimmy Simmons, Kathy Simmons, Kaye Wiggins, Martin Uphoff, John Earl, Patricia Hughes, Jeremy Donahoe, David McMenemy, Paul Ross Evans, Chad Altman, Sergio Baca, Matthew Derosia, Bobby Joe Rogers, Clayton Waagner, Shelly Shannon and the Army of God, the McNamara Brothers, Eric Muenter, George Metesky, Bill Ayres, the Weathermen, Muharem Kurbegovich, Zvonko Bušić, James von Brunn, Laura Whitehorn, Linda Evans, David Lane, Bruce Pierce, Kyle Shaw, James Lee, Ward Michael Page, Everett Dutschke, David Wayne Matthews, Jerry Paul Smith, Jack Wilson Fowler, Harold Dean Flowers, Billy Joe Franklin, Virgil Lee Griffin, Eddie Dawson, Roland Wayne Wood, Roy Clinton Toney, Coleman Blair Pridmore, Rayford Milano Caudle, Lucas Helder, Jim David Adkisson, Andrew Stack, Paul Cianci, James von Brunn (again), Byron de la Beckwith and countless anonymous members of the Ku Klux Klan hiding behind white sheets.

I'm pretty sure not a single one of them shouted Allahu Akhbar. Guess they just forgot their lines.

Last edited:
The aussies have been sucking the pricks of the PC police far longer than the US and they deserve what ever they get.

"Sucking the pricks of the PC police"
rofl.gif

Nothing like shooting your own foot in the point before you even make one.
shoot-foot.gif

What it looks like to me: nobody's allowed in the pool in a dress; Muslims get an exception since their religion requires more modesty than the western bathing suit provides.

Just as there are public buildings where you and I can't bring our dog, but a blind person can.
Damn blind people. Terrorists all of 'em.

And so what? All the woman has to do is claim to be Muslim. Which she did indirectly but was rebuffed by an asshole lifeguard. THAT is where the issue is.

Btw here's the story from a credible source, in full.

Last edited:
rofl.gif

shoot-foot.gif

What it looks like to me: nobody's allowed in the pool in a dress; Muslims get an exception since their religion requires more modesty than the western bathing suit provides.

Just as there are public buildings where you and I can't bring our dog, but a blind person can.

And so what? All the woman has to do is claim to be Muslim.

What you've never heard of Christian denominations that require more modesty than others, it's not up to a pool operator to decide who is special, that's discrimination.

rofl.gif

shoot-foot.gif

What you've never heard of Christian denominations that require more modesty than others, it's not up to a pool operator to decide who is special, that's discrimination.

Yeah it is, and he ain't qualified to declare she's not Muslim. IF that really is the criterion.

But that doesn't make that pool frequented by 9/11 terrorists.

rofl.gif

shoot-foot.gif

Yeah it is, and he ain't qualified to declare she's not Muslim. IF that really is the criterion.

Really, you went there from what I said, what kind of a freaking idiot are you?

Really, you went there from what I said, what kind of a freaking idiot are you?

Try actually reading the thread, dumbass. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back