Over 50 Ukarainian Generals and Officers Killed in Missile Strike.

Slow down! America hasn't lost the war with Russia and neither has Zelensky. America intends on a full victory, with huge costs to the Ukraine that can be restored out of America's pockets. Very small costs for America's huge potential gains.

Understand that America's victory will pay bonuses to America for many, many years to come.

And also understand that Russia not accepting a loss will do the same for them.

America is coming up against a future alliance of China, Russia, India, and other minor powers and can't afford to lose the opening shot with Russia.

A rational discussion is always welcome.
Not sure if I agree with all that or not.. hmmmm interesting you boldly state that we are at war with Russia through Ukraine. Are you a Ukranian ??

1655679956887.png

Ukraine is mostly white folks so yes the idea of a Tac Nuke strike is more palatable to Far Left & Left than if it were a country of Folks of Color ( Minorities ) or Cover ( Moslems)
You, of course, are projecting your own nauseating racism onto others.

"50 Generals Ukrainian generals killed" says Russia :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Well if it's propaganda then that's a good thing, because if Russia wanted to it could withdraw it's troop's, and hit the place with a battlefield nuke. I guess Putin is giving Ukraine a sporting chance. Not sure where it's going lately, because most network's have moved the story to the back burners. Weird huh ?

The Propaganda War Continues...
Who is REALLY Winning.. ?
Ukraine won phase one. Phase two is a draw. Phase three will go to Ukraine.

Russian propaganda across all platforms is up 500% since June 5, according to the people who track that sort of thing.

Wrt the OP, I think it's more of the same- RU propaganda. The flipside- Ukraine has been very effective in targeting Russian HQ's. In the past 10 days- the LNR HQ in Luhansk, the DNR HQ in Donetsk, and the Wagner HQ in Kadiivka, all destroyed.

The Wagner HQ was particularly satisfying, it was geolocated from a video posted on Russian social media. It was the main recruiting and command base for Wagner, all Wagner recruits in Ukraine went through that base. Several hundred Wagner mercs were eliminated.

Probably fake news, source is Russian propaganda.
Most everything about this war is propaganda.
Sadly, you dupes only believe what you WANT To believe.
I hope, one day, America grows the fuck up.

The U.S has definitely the capabilities of hitting Russia hard, but Russia also has the capabilities of doing the same back along with other Russian allies that might get a change of heart be it all things considered.

So Zelensky best understand the dilemma he faces, and well one would have figured that he was facing ever since this thing had begun.

The hesitation due to Russia's capabilities has left Zelensky in a situation that has caused almost his entire nation to be destroyed at Russia's will. Zelensky should have known better than to forfeit his nation by his miscalculations in this way, especially when knowing the situation or dilemma that he's been under since the beginning of the war in 2014.

So what is it then, is Zelensky a prideful non-calculating individual that has put himself above his country knowing that the result would be complete devastation in the end ???

Did Zelensky think that he could drag the world into world war three over Ukraine??

How big is this one guy's ego or is he truly legit in his hopes and dreams about his role as Ukraine's leader for the Ukranian people, their liberty, and their freedom ??
Zelensky is an actor and obviously thoroughly enjoying this part. He did. speak to Putin and he appears to have wanted peace with Russia which is what he was elected on. Azov refused to follow his orders to stop fighting, saying one word from them and their would be tens of thousands there, The apparently also threatened his life. Zelensky gave up. Problem came when he, or someone else, decided he was going to take back Crimea by force. My reading suggests it is not Zelensky who will decide when it is time up but the US possibly with Asov who seem to want much the same as the US, When Zelensky gave up trying to get peace he fell from 73% support to the 20's or something. The people of Ukraine obviously wanted Peace. When war broke out and he got immediately into the role, he became very popular again.

Slow down! America hasn't lost the war with Russia and neither has Zelensky. America intends on a full victory, with huge costs to the Ukraine that can be restored out of America's pockets. Very small costs for America's huge potential gains.

Understand that America's victory will pay bonuses to America for many, many years to come.

And also understand that Russia not accepting a loss will do the same for them.

America is coming up against a future alliance of China, Russia, India, and other minor powers and can't afford to lose the opening shot with Russia.

A rational discussion is always welcome.
I read that the US had intended on making friends with Russia to protect itself from the likelihood of them ganging up against the US with China and had totally blown it with this.

Ukraine won phase one. Phase two is a draw. Phase three will go to Ukraine.

Russian propaganda across all platforms is up 500% since June 5, according to the people who track that sort of thing.

Wrt the OP, I think it's more of the same- RU propaganda. The flipside- Ukraine has been very effective in targeting Russian HQ's. In the past 10 days- the LNR HQ in Luhansk, the DNR HQ in Donetsk, and the Wagner HQ in Kadiivka, all destroyed.

The Wagner HQ was particularly satisfying, it was geolocated from a video posted on Russian social media. It was the main recruiting and command base for Wagner, all Wagner recruits in Ukraine went through that base. Several hundred Wagner mercs were eliminated.

How crazy can you be ? Russia has the trump card with it's nukes, and you think that after all the loss of equipment and live's that they will just ride off into the sunset with their tales tucked like whooped dogs ???? Not backing the Russians, but I'm not crazy or living in la la land either.

How crazy can you be ? Russia has the trump card with it's nukes, and you think that after all the loss of equipment and live's that they will just ride off into the sunset with their tales tucked like whooped dogs ???? Not backing the Russians, but I'm not crazy or living in la la land either.
Nukes, nukes, nukes. You sould like the dems when Trump was going back and forth with Kim.

Ukraine does not meet any rational nuclear threshold for Russia. A P5 member can't just nuke a non-nuclear state (who is a signatory to the NNPT) because they wouldn't allow themselves to be destroyed.

If Putin does that, it will be a totally different world than the one you know. The entire non-proliferation regime would be finished, the UN would be nothing (I know, it's not much now).

Yes, Russia is capable of destroying Ukraine with nuclear weapons, but doing so would be totally insane. I seriously doubt any Russian General would actually press the button even if ordered.

I read that the US had intended on making friends with Russia to protect itself from the likelihood of them ganging up against the US with China and had totally blown it with this.
Yes, it's possible on account of the US wanting to divide China and Russia for the short term. But the Democratic party had built up so much hate for Russia during the Trump regime, that the war using the Ukraine as their proxy was predictable.

Consider this war the final fight between the US and Russia to stop Russia's alliance with China. That's why it's so dangerous and can't ever end. Except with nuclear weapons.

Not sure if I agree with all that or not.. hmmmm interesting you boldly state that we are at war with Russia through Ukraine. Are you a Ukranian ??
No, I'm a Canadian of (not) Russian descent.
I've been aware of the truth right from the beginning.

That beginning being the US efforts to harm Russia starting at the end of WW2. I'll discuss the matter with you if you contribute to the conversation.

In the news today: The Ukraine is attacking Russian oil rigs in the Black sea and has killed or infured civilian workers. This could become the cause of a major escalation.

In the news today: The Ukraine is attacking Russian oil rigs in the Black sea and has killed or infured civilian workers. This could become the cause of a major escalation.
Russiia is killing Ukraine civilians. I dont think they give a shit about how it worries a Duck

Nukes, nukes, nukes. You sould like the dems when Trump was going back and forth with Kim.

Ukraine does not meet any rational nuclear threshold for Russia. A P5 member can't just nuke a non-nuclear state (who is a signatory to the NNPT) because they wouldn't allow themselves to be destroyed.

If Putin does that, it will be a totally different world than the one you know. The entire non-proliferation regime would be finished, the UN would be nothing (I know, it's not much now).

Yes, Russia is capable of destroying Ukraine with nuclear weapons, but doing so would be totally insane. I seriously doubt any Russian General would actually press the button even if ordered.
Yes Russia is capable of destroying Ukraine with conventional or with nuclear weapon's, and well what do ya know, he's doing it with conventional at the moment.

What's the difference, other than the weapon's of choice when conducting war by using either the one weapon or possibly the other weapon's in a war ??

War is war, and it doesn't matter about the tactics or weapons used, only that they work well in order to achieve a goal if certain situations were to arise or a goal is being sought after to win the battle.

You probably doubted that Putin would invade Ukraine like he did, but guess what "he did it".

Any more wrong assumptions you have or might want to make ??

I don't see anything being taken off the tables in war's that get nastier and nastier as they go.

That's my opinion on how things could very easily go if not careful, and no I'm not supporting Russia, but just being practical. I'm just observing the tactics, strategies, and technology's of modern day warfare, along with the studying of the many character's involved.

That's my opinion on how things could very easily go if not careful, and no I'm not supporting Russia, but just being practical. I'm just observing the tactics, strategies, and technology's of modern day warfare, along with the studying of the many character's involved.
I guess my only advice would be to pay less attention to keyboard commandos. As I prev stated, there is nothing about Ukraine that rises to any rational nuclear threshold.

Call me when Zelensky's army is 100km from Moscow, we'll talk again.

Meanwhile, the new narrative is that it's not a war against Ukraine or NATO, or even a "special operation"- it's just a civil war in Ukraine between Russians and "anti-Russians"....

Forum List

Back