Gives You an Idea What’s Going on Inside Muslim Nations

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

Syrian Migrant Indicted For Getting 8-Year-Old Step Daughter Pregnant​

He uses a defense that’s been used before by Muslim immigrants- he had no idea it was against the law to rape children.

What I think is uncivilized is that the most time that this chomo can get is 10 years in Belgium.

What the hell is the matter with the fucking Belgians, they have no excuse for this incivility and they are a secular humanist nations.

There are sexual perverts and libs in every nation, but the sorry excuse for a legal system they have in much of Europe is pathetic.

Would they have this kind of problem if they used the great research of European criminologists like Tomas D. Torquemada in dealing with this piece of shit/

"the Syrian admitted he had sexual relations with the young girl and claimed that it was the first time had had drank alcohol and could not control himself."

I've known a lot of young Muslim males and yes, they do actually believe this kind of thing. There is also a cultural and religious mindset that allows them to tell other outrageous lies without ever being responsible for what flies out of their mouths.

This "man" believes it literally was God's will that he should drink alcohol and rape his step daughter. Whenever they make any future plans, they say aloud "Inshallah". If they say, "We'll have dinner together on Friday night, inashallah", they very literally mean "We will have dinner together on Friday night if God wills it".

Can't tell you how many clients ever told me, when we made an appointment to meet, "See you Wednesday, inshallah" and then never showed up because God willed they should go to a movie or a soccer game instead.

Forum List

Back