Over 5,000 Americans will be Taliban hostages after their August 31st deadline

You'll have no way of knowing how many Americans get slaughtered by the Taliban, ISIS, Al Qaeda. Even the Bidens have admitted they don't know how many Americans are there. I'll make fun of your post, right now.

Yep, only you know....before it ever happened...but if it won't happen...you already have some bs ready to go that it's not a knowable.

Did I get your briliant scheme to keep running your mouth and not have to answer for it?

Yea, let's also ask Dotard why he's kissing the Taliban's ass.

Dotard negotiated with the Taliban without even involving the Afghan government. Cut them off at the knees. Blame Trump, who surrendered to his Taliban buddies who he bragged about a few days ago.
But he had a withdrawl plan that would have kept Americans safe. Biden deliberately cancelled that plan, and then had no security plan of his own, He is the Tard.

The “Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau”—designed specifically for such a scenario as we found ourselves in last weekend—was “designed to handle medical, diplomatic, and logistical support concerning Americans overseas,” and was halted by the State Department under Secretary of State Antony Blinken earlier this year.

Almost all Americans are getting through the Taliban check points with no trouble. However, if they do not a have a US passport or they have an expired passport they are being turned away, but there are very few Americans that are not getting through. Most of the problems at the check points are due to Afghans without the proper papers. The Taliban is making it harder for Afghans to get out but not Americans. Stated they very simply, the Taliban want all Americans out of their country.
Really? Does Lloyd Austin, Biden's Secretary of Defense, know that?

Your own link states the Taliban has singled out Americans waiting to fly out of Afghanistan
who have been beaten, hassled, denied entry and had their passports stolen.

Frankly Biden is doing a historically awful job thanks to his own thoughtless, incompetent job of leaving Afghanistan. Our allies are horrified, our enemies see this as a real opportunity to exploit America's
failures in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Yep, only you know....before it ever happened...but if it won't happen...you already have some bs ready to go that it's not a knowable.

Did I get your briliant scheme to keep running your mouth and not have to answer for it?
And before it does or does not happen, you claim it won't. We'll see, if the Taliban, ISIS, Al Qaeda, want to show off what they do, which is their style.

As I said we are all just guessing. I find it exceptionally odd that we still don't know who these people are who's reluctance to leave has become such a dangerous situation.
The Afgan government which no longer exists kept records of who entered the country. Afghanistan like most countries do not keep records on who leaves the country. The US government knows the military, DOD, and other US government workers that are in the country. What is not known is the US citizens, working for private organizations who entered Afghanistan and are still there. Nor does the government know the US citizens that entered the country years ago and are permanent residents. If you have traveled much outside the US, you may have noticed that upon entering a country you go through various check points such immigration and customs but leave the country you just get on a plane and leave. The airlines are the ones that have the records as to who leaves. The US has recently started getting records from the airlines of departing foreign nationals leaving the US. Most countries do not do this.

Nope. Somewhere along the line someone was sure the Afghan government and military would stand up for us but they folded like a dollar store lawn chair. If Afghan soldiers fought bravely it was only because they knew we had their back. They dishonored the sacrifices of their comrades in arms buy giving up almost without a fight. They died for nothing.
You may not realize this (since you started off with "Nope") but you just agreed with me. I said the same thing you did.

"Afghan soldiers fought bravely it was only because they knew we had their back." That's what I said. And when Biden pulled out the US troops the Afghan guys folded. And if Biden had NOT done that, and if he had continued to have their back, they would not have folded. Biden made it happen. Blame him.

You may not realize this (since you started off with "Nope") but you just agreed with me. I said the same thing you did.

"Afghan soldiers fought bravely it was only because they knew we had their back." That's what I said. And when Biden pulled out the US troops the Afghan guys folded. And if Biden had NOT done that, and if he had continued to have their back, they would not have folded. Biden made it happen. Blame him.
So you were in favor of just staying there forever? These are the days the chickens finally come home to roost for the failure of military policy dating back twenty years. It's convient for you to have one guy to blame shit on but get real. Had our continuing war been justified the Taliban would not have been able to come back.

How long before you produce ONE name, and ONE face, of ONE American, evacuated from Afghanistan ?

Here you go helpless dummy:

How about school children from California? You don't care, right?
Any update Marvin?

Do you think our administration is 'abandoning' them or do you think they are in contact and working on a solution?
I'm not asking what YOU think they Should do, I'm asking what you think they ARE doing.

I'll give you my answer, I believe they ARE working on getting them out, just like they said they are doing.

Give us an UPDATE when you hear more.

Well done. Will the helpless dummy say thank you? protectionist
But nothing, absolutely nothing, will stop these scum conservatives from saying anything positive.
It will be all Negative, no matter what.

Well done. Will the helpless dummy say thank you? protectionist
But nothing, absolutely nothing, will stop these scum conservatives from saying anything positive.
It will be all Negative, no matter what.
And will you say something factual ? Something of substance ? Fool.

They were just temporary visitors, for a wedding. So why are so many Afghans being evacuated and so few Americans ?

Any update Marvin?

Do you think our administration is 'abandoning' them or do you think they are in contact and working on a solution?
I'm not asking what YOU think they Should do, I'm asking what you think they ARE doing.

I'll give you my answer, I believe they ARE working on getting them out, just like they said they are doing.

Give us an UPDATE when you hear more.
I disagree, There not doing a fcking thing to get Americans out, and that's why every picture you see of evacuees, is all Afghans, not an American in sight.

If they were "working on getting them out,", they would do what thousands of conservatives are calling on Biden to do >> the same thing the French, Germans, Canadians, Poles, Belgians all have done. Send in a strong force of solders with armored buses and get them out.

Weakling Biden just isn't doing it. And now after the bombings, there's even less chance he'll take action.

Last week the French sent in this impressive convoy of armored buses and SUVs, and got their people out. Americans ? Still stranded. Shameful.

Last edited:
How long before you produce ONE name, and ONE face, of ONE American, evacuated from Afghanistan ?
You asked.

He provided what you asked for.
I asked you first.

But anyway >>>

There's also all the Americans who the Bidens told to stay put, and not travel to the airport. They weren't talking to the moon.
Yet you deny and deflect.

trump taught you clowns well.
Deny, Lie, Deflect, Blame Others.

Forum List

Back