Over 5,000 Americans will be Taliban hostages after their August 31st deadline

This is what happens when the person making the decisions has dementia.

Over the past 24 hours, over 350 Americans departed Afghanistan, according to the official. The White House said early Tuesday that approximately 21,600 people were evacuated from Kabul from August 23 at 3:00 am to August 24 at 3:00 am.

If roughly 350 Americans continue to depart daily over the next week, the U.S. still will not successfully evacuate all American citizens. With eight calendar days remaining from Tuesday through Biden’s Aug. 31 deadline, and assuming the U.S. is able to continue roughly 350 American evacuations per day, some 5,200 U.S. citizens could be left stranded in the country.

I heard an estimate of approx. 7.000 left behind by an ex-CIA analyst.
Whatever, what's a few thousand more at this point?

Again the fervent wish of Taliban-loving America-hating Right-wing SCUM!
Of course, it's not anybody's "wish", but if it ever were to be construed as that, it would be the Bidens who are closest to it. They are who are letting it happen, nd don't seem t be too concerned. Blood on THEIR hands.

When asked by a reporter about the thousands of stranded Americans, Biden smirked, and his answer was so bad, his colleagues cut his microphone off.
Now go wash your mouth out with soap, :lame2:brain

Do you mean the Taliban worshiped by the GQP?
Dana Rohrabacher(R-CA) lobbied shamelessly for the Taliban. A November/December 1996 article in Washington Report on Middle East Affairs reported, "The potential rise of power of the Taliban does not alarm Rohrabacher" because the congressman believes the "Taliban could provide stability in an area where chaos was creating a real threat to the U.S." Later in the article, Rohrabacher claimed that:
•Taliban leaders are "not terrorists or revolutionaries."
•Media reports documenting the Taliban’s harsh, radical beliefs were "nonsense."
•The Taliban would develop a "disciplined, moral society" that did not harbor terrorists.
•The Taliban posed no threat to the U.S.

Although he continues to describe himself as an expert on Afghan history and politics, Rohrabacher was obviously dead wrong on all counts.
Things that happened 25 years ago cannot be exactly correlated with current events.

The Taliban was always there. It's not like they invaded from another country. They have had twenty years to plan for our withdrawal. We had a year at best. We counted on the (former) Afghan government to cover our retreat but they were the first to jump on the lifeboat. I despise those spineless cowards more than anyone involved.
Cart before the horse. Afghan soldiers fought and died bravely for years. It was when weak-kneed, spinelesss Biden pulled out the US troops (without even notifying the Afghans). that they then jumped ship.

Blame Biden, not the Afghans.

There is no way of knowing how many Americans remain in Afghanistan. The State Dept sent emails and texts to Americans that may have been in Afghanistan warning them of the need to leave 4 weeks ago. How many left by air or land via Pakistan is unknown.
If ANY have left. I have yet to see a video or photo of evacuees who look like they are Americans. Look a t the pictures yourselves. See any baseball caps >Any blue jeans >
Any blond hair ? Any black people ? Any Americans ? Even ONE ?

Could be Biden has evacuated ZERO Americans, and many of the undocumented Afghans could be terrorists. Coming to a street and a WalMart near you.

Lets see Biden show a list of names and faces of all these alleged "Americans" having been evacuated. I haven't seen that up to now. We don't know if ANY Americans have gotten out.

I heard an estimate of approx. 7.000 left behind by an ex-CIA analyst.
Wh

Yea, let's also ask Dotard why he's kissing the Taliban's ass.
Cart before the horse. Afghan soldiers fought and died bravely for years. It was when weak-kneed, spinelesss Biden pulled out the US troops (without even notifying the Afghans). that they then jumped ship.

Dotard negotiated with the Taliban without even involving the Afghan government. Cut them off at the knees. Blame Trump, who surrendered to his Taliban buddies who he bragged about a few days ago.

Lets see Biden show a list of names and faces of all these alleged "Americans" having been evacuated. I haven't seen that up to now. We don't know if ANY Americans have gotten out.
How long before you Trump ass kissers refer to U.S. citizens evacuated as "crisis actors"?

Btw, those students who are stranded over there were warned by our State Dept. not to go to Afghanistan & were told weeks ago to get out. But noooo, they went anyway & their idiot parents let them. So now, our service men & wowen have to risk their lives to go find them.

This is what happens when stupid people ignore warnings from experts. It's now the American way.

Yea, let's also ask Dotard why he's kissing the Taliban's ass.

Dotard negotiated with the Taliban without even involving the Afghan government. Cut them off at the knees. Blame Trump, who surrendered to his Taliban buddies who he bragged about a few days ago.

Bi-Dung had 8 months to strategize.
Joe and the Dimm's own this slaughterhouse!!

Nope. Somewhere along the line someone was sure the Afghan government and military would stand up for us but they folded like a dollar store lawn chair. If Afghan soldiers fought bravely it was only because they knew we had their back. They dishonored the sacrifices of their comrades in arms buy giving up almost without a fight. They died for nothing.

I don't care because enough people have died for the sake of someone else's profit. Since I can't think of any other reason for an American to be there at this late date I have to wonder why anyone thinks we should be worrying about them to the point of maybe putting more soldiers in harm's way for their sake.
If the warnings had been along the lines of, "When we leave we will take our military out first and give control of the country to the Taliban and any remaining Americans will be at their mercies.", you be your ass everyone would have been out by now, except for the people who thought that warning was just a far fetched joke.

Nope. Somewhere along the line someone was sure the Afghan government and military would stand up for us but they folded like a dollar store lawn chair. If Afghan soldiers fought bravely it was only because they knew we had their back. They dishonored the sacrifices of their comrades in arms buy giving up almost without a fight. They died for nothing.

We closed Bagram on July 2nd pulling their air support. President Sippy Cup knew this was coming!
I still wanna know who or whom advised Joe to close Bagram. This is the million dollar question whose answers will reveal incompetence and/or the traitors within American leadership!!!

You are easily the most ignorant and uninformed poster on this board

During an appearance on Fox News host Sean Hannity's show Tuesday night, Trump falsely claimed the Taliban has been around for "a thousand years" (the organization was founded in 1994), and lauded the group as being "smart" and having "good fighters."

Hours earlier, Trump's son Donald Trump Jr. took to Twitter to voice his support for the jihadist group's false claim that civil rights issues in Afghanistan under Taliban rule are comparable to the free speech debate in the US.

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz also took to Twitter Wednesday to say that the "Taliban and Trump should both be on Twitter."

He went on to say that the brutal terrorist group is "more legitimate than the last government in Afghanistan or the current government here."
That's not praise, dumbass. They are good fighters. Why not post the entire transcript? Because you would look like the idiot you are for trying to cherry pick on thing.

Let's see the entire transcript of the interview.

GO!

We closed Bagram on July 2nd pulling their air support. President Sippy Cup knew this was coming!
I still wanna know who or whom advised Joe to close Bagram. This is the million dollar question whose answers will reveal incompetence and/or the traitors within American leadership!!!
You want Bagram back? Fine. It would take thousands of U.S. paratroopers & a massive military effort to do it, costing countless American lives.

Get real & stop listening to clueless GOP dickwads like Little Marco & other armchair jerkoff quarterbacks who have a political axe to grind instead of supporting our POTUS in a time of crisis.

You want Bagram back? Fine. It would take thousands of U.S. paratroopers & a massive military effort to do it, costing countless American lives.

Get real & stop listening to clueless GOP dickwads like Little Marco & other armchair jerkoff quarterbacks who have a political axe to grind instead of supporting our POTUS in a time of crisis.

My point being that we should never have let Bagram go on July 2nd, you stupid toad!

Forum List

Back