Over 5,000 Americans will be Taliban hostages after their August 31st deadline

"Proven " ? Yeah ? and WHERE is that alleged proof ? I haven't seen that. Is this another one of those tall tales tossed around by MSNBC, CNN, PBS, ad nauseum ?

My guess would be that Americans have been mass slaughterd, as Taliban continues going house to house, hunting them down. And what do you suppose happens when they find them? Offer them lollipops ?

The Taliban is going door to door looking for Americans with passports, or Christian apps on cellphones.. Biden and his administration provided the Taliban with the list of Americans still there, so they have a good idea of who they are hunting for. They have their American “shopping list” so to speak, of those they want to find and eliminate from the nation. Yes, the goal here is not to simply find the Americans, but they will kill them when they find them.

You guess?

Dummy, you either have evidence of mass killings like that or you don't, nobody gives a shit about some nut like you guessing.

You guess?

Dummy, you either have evidence of mass killings like that or you don't, nobody gives a shit about some nut like you guessing.
You're the Dummy. I GAVE you the evidence, in no less than 3 seperate links (with sublinks within those)., Are you blind ?

You're the Dummy. I GAVE you the evidence, in no less than 3 seperate links (with sublinks within those)., Are you blind ?
Not a single one of your links has any evidence that many American civilians were killed, there is no reporting like that.

If you weren't so damn crazy you'd know that

Forum List

Back