Over 300 Killed in Mayor Lightfoot’s Chicago Thus Far in 2021

Resentment is the engine in Lightfoot’s dem shithole. Zenith of yang is on the solstice, Father’s Day. The Chinese invention of gunpowder evolved from resentment (see Joseph Needham, Science and Civilization in China). Duh

I'm pretty sure I saw it's eyes moving independently during an interview. Lightfoot is an E.T.

Lightfoot.jpg

She will blame the same guns that protect her life which I’m sure she considers more important than yours.

why isn’t BLM protesting and attempting insurrections in Chicago?

Actually the crime is spreading throughout the city. A young woman was stabbed in the downtown area of Chicago near the Sears Tower. We are tracking to a thousand car jackings in the city including Lincoln Park, River North, Streeterville, and other areas of the city where crime was very low. Then there are the 90 expressway shootings which are happening on a regular basis. Lightfoot better get a handle on this crap otherwise she's got another Detroit or St. Louis on her hands.

Mehh. White supremacists. Lori "Beetlejuice" Lightfoot should do something about them. After all, Illinois Nazis are worst Nazis.

:auiqs.jpg:
I've heard that Beetlejuice's city (Shitcago) actually has the worst ones....

Rdccf54cd2083efb18526229ff6d6c484.jpg

Are we having fun...yet?

More than 300 hundred people have been killed in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) Chicago thus far in 2021.

The Chicago Tribune reported that 294 people were killed January 1, 2021, through June 12, 2021. That death toll represents 20 more people killed during the same time in 2020.

Since June 12, 2021, numerous more homicides have occurred in the city.

For example, four were fatally shot Tuesday, June 15, five were killed over Father’s Day weekend, and seven were shot and killed on Monday, June 21.

In total, including the figures reported by the Tribune, at least 310 people have been killed in Chicago January 1, 2021, through June 21, 2021.

Thus far, Mayor Lightfoot’s response has been to call for more gun control.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
751 shot and these black feral devils are getting more and more brazen

Mehh. White supremacists. Lori "Beetlejuice" Lightfoot should do something about them. After all, Illinois Nazis are worst Nazis.

:auiqs.jpg:
I've heard that Beetlejuice's city (Shitcago) actually has the worst ones....

View attachment 504579
Shitcago or ChiCONGO is a good place to visit and come home in a body bag
Then you have your massive Eastern European trash all over the city

Forum List

Back