Man charged with violating Endangered Species Act after allegedly stealing lemur from San Francisco Zoo...he could face a year in prison & pay $50K!

it was a kid who solved the crime...he would have gotten away with if it weren't for those meddling kids!

but killing a child in the womb is perfectly fine,,,

Encouraged even, among the left.

Is that the lemur that got lemur-napped from the zoo?

No man, that's just my ugly dog.

I love ugly dogs, unless they're lemurs.

My dog Chloe looks like a poster child for disease of the week. Or an experiment gone wrong. Roadkill, even

In other words, she's adorable.

It takes a real MENSA candidate to kidnap a rare endangered lemur and the walk it around on a leash.
He have his sentence doubled for being so effin' stupid.

it was a kid who solved the crime...he would have gotten away with if it weren't for those meddling kids!

Only a year?

I would have given him more time.

Everyone knows he won't pay the 50 grand.

but killing a child in the womb is perfectly fine,,,

Encouraged even, among the left.

A hero!

So in San Francisco you can go into a Walgreens with a trash bag and fill it up and leave with no consequences but you steal a lemur from the zoo you get at least a year in prison. I get the lemur is endangered still you can’t help but laugh at this given I believe 17 Walgreens in city have closed because of this type of stuff.

So in San Francisco you can go into a Walgreens with a trash bag and fill it up and leave with no consequences but you steal a lemur from the zoo you get at least a year in prison. I get the lemur is endangered still you can’t help but laugh at this given I believe 17 Walgreens in city have closed because of this type of stuff.
They police caught the Walgreens bike bandit.

It's great they caught him the question is will they do anything to him or just cut him loose to do it again.

The lemur has got to be worth a lot. Wouldn't you think the trespass and theft charges would supercede the endangered species act?

It's great they caught him the question is will they do anything to him or just cut him loose to do it again.
Apparently they're charging him with a felony this time. Stealing goods worth over $950 is a felony and they caught him stealing $978 worth of cosmetics. He also had a warrant for failure to appear in court.

However they don't require bail anymore, so the junkie probably won't show up to court again anyways.

Apparently they're charging him with a felony this time. Stealing goods worth over $950 is a felony and they caught him stealing $978 worth of cosmetics. He also had a warrant for failure to appear in court.

However they don't require bail anymore, so the junkie probably won't show up to court again anyways.
Probably true.

I suspect this guy has a long criminal history

He should have just shoplifted from walgreens and no one in cali would have said a thing

Forum List

Back