Over 30,000 Post 9/11 Suicides Amongst Veterans

Neither Saddam Hussein nor Bi Laden were CIA assets.
And even if we assume they were just to humor Angelo what does that have to fo with American policy today?

The answer is nothing

Angelo no point here

He is just throwing crap against the wall and hoping something will stick
You sound like soupnazi and candycorn
arguing that 9/11 wasn't an inside job.:71:
Only an idiot would suggest it was an inside job.

911.gif

Last edited:
Only blind sheep think it happened the way thes they told you.

Why? Everything makes sense and is logical. People are arrogant full of themselves that buy into conspiracy theories. They do so because believing they have superior knowledge makes them feel smarter that everyone else.

Why? Everything makes sense and is logical. People are arrogant full of themselves that buy into conspiracy theories. They do so because believing they have superior knowledge makes them feel smarter that everyone else.
Actually, I will admit that I do look into many theories, and take nobodies word for granted.

However, 98% of "Conspiracy Theories" tend to slit their own wrists with Occam's Razor. They are so convoluted and involve so many people, that they are simply impossible.

Simple point, within a few months the #2 man in the FBI was talking to the press about Watergate. Yet in 20 years, none of the hundreds that would have to have been involved in 9/11 have ever come forward? Makes absolutely no logical sense. Not to mention that most of the theories have things like "Controlled Demolition". And of the thousands that worked in those buildings, nobody noticed teams of people bringing in tons of explosives and removing structural supports? None? In any of the buildings?

Occam's Razor.

Ockhams-razor-image-with-explanation-and-example.jpg

Oh what a load of crock. And I have been thoroughly busting the fake "embedded" claims in here for years.

A complete fantasy, and not even possible.

As an FYI, I have even trained in "RADAR embed" simulations. There is absolutely no confusing a RADAR embed with real life. You can not combine the two, and the moment you tried any RADAR operator would immediately know something is wrong, because all the aircraft they were tracking suddenly vanished, and would be replaced with the embed. They would call to an airplane to change course, they would do so but the RADAR operator would still see them only on the programmed course of the simulation.

And also, civilian ARC systems that are "real world" can not accept embedded signals. Only those that are in training facilities, and not hooked up to real world signals. The only exceptions are military systems, as the real life RADAR systems the use in war are designed to allow them to train with them at other times. And even then, the embed comes from a system like a DUST facility (unless it was completely loaded from tape).

In the military (just like civilian ATC) we train with embed systems all the time. There is absolutely no way to combine "real world" with embed, never has and never will be. And tell me, since you seem to believe the silly "drone theory". Who was on the aircraft?

This is what I mean, Occam's Razor slits the wrist or throat of almost all conspiracy theory nonsense. Especially those that actually know what is being talked about. I have spent hundreds of hours in embed simulations, both regional and global ones. Even watching the real time take during the MV Maersk Alabama situation of over a decade ago.

What next, gonna show us videos of a car that really runs on water, but has been suppressed?

Last edited:

Actually, I will admit that I do look into many theories, and take nobodies word for granted.

However, 98% of "Conspiracy Theories" tend to slit their own wrists with Occam's Razor. They are so convoluted and involve so many people, that they are simply impossible.

Simple point, within a few months the #2 man in the FBI was talking to the press about Watergate. Yet in 20 years, none of the hundreds that would have to have been involved in 9/11 have ever come forward? Makes absolutely no logical sense. Not to mention that most of the theories have things like "Controlled Demolition". And of the thousands that worked in those buildings, nobody noticed teams of people bringing in tons of explosives and removing structural supports? None? In any of the buildings?

Occam's Razor.

That video doesn't show anything we didn't already know.

Where in Arkansas are you from anyway? I'm Arkansas born and raised which is why I ask.

Oh what a load of crock. And I have been thoroughly busting the fake "embedded" claims in here for years.

A complete fantasy, and not even possible.

As an FYI, I have even trained in "RADAR embed" simulations. There is absolutely no confusing a RADAR embed with real life. You can not combine the two, and the moment you tried any RADAR operator would immediately know something is wrong, because all the aircraft they were tracking suddenly vanished, and would be replaced with the embed. They would call to an airplane to change course, they would do so but the RADAR operator would still see them only on the programmed course of the simulation.

And also, civilian ARC systems that are "real world" can not accept embedded signals. Only those that are in training facilities, and not hooked up to real world signals. The only exceptions are military systems, as the real life RADAR systems the use in war are designed to allow them to train with them at other times. And even then, the embed comes from a system like a DUST facility (unless it was completely loaded from tape).

In the military (just like civilian ATC) we train with embed systems all the time. There is absolutely no way to combine "real world" with embed, never has and never will be. And tell me, since you seem to believe the silly "drone theory". Who was on the aircraft?

This is what I mean, Occam's Razor slits the wrist or throat of almost all conspiracy theory nonsense. Especially those that actually know what is being talked about. I have spent hundreds of hours in embed simulations, both regional and global ones. Even watching the real time take during the MV Maersk Alabama situation of over a decade ago.

What next, gonna show us videos of a car that really runs on water, but has been suppressed?

1624631012534.png

Forever wars only benefit contractors, corporations, and politicians, and no one else. Almost never civilians, who die in numbers equal or far greater than the soldiers, and never the soldiers themselves, who, if they survive, have another war waiting to fight in the civilian world.

Perpetual War = Perpetual Commerce

And this does not factor in those PTSD deaths not classed as suicides, or those who snapped and started shooting, ending up in prison. That's not that uncommon anymore either. To say nothing of those who accidentally overdose, all while fighting PTSD.

The study finds that at least four times as many active duty personnel and war veterans of post-9/11 conflicts have died of suicide than in combat, as an estimated 30,177 have died by suicide as compared with the 7,057 killed in post-9/11 war operations. The report notes that the increasing rates of suicide for both veterans and active duty personnel are outpacing those of the general population - an alarming shift, as suicide rates among service members have historically been lower than suicide rates among the general population

Trump started no new wars.
Of course that doesnt fit your agenda.

I don't have an agenda, and I thank President Trump for not starting any new wars. In fact, if there is one single paradigm shift that results from a Trump presidency that I fully endorse and support, it is that these stupid and abhorrent wars Republicans like to start are not going to be as popular moving forward.
WWI, WWII, Mexican Revolution, Korean, Vietnam, Bosnian, Lebanon, Libya all started with Democrats as Presidents. Not saying Republicans haven't started a few but I don't believe either side is guiltless for stupid abhorrent wars.

Forum List

Back