Over 30,000 Post 9/11 Suicides Amongst Veterans

Still it was a fully justified military operation by the United States. Iraq had opposed the will of the U.S. in the area which made them our enemy and thus subject to attack.

Case closed.
The US is the one who propped up Saddam in the first place - against Iran in the early 80's. But when he tried to make a move into Kuwait , it should have been Saudi Arabia's job to keep him in check, not ours.

Something to be real proud of.
I’m not sure what that means

Pat Tillman was a great soldier
You didn't know the word is he was
fragged* by our own guys ? ( ordered to be killed for affecting moral by opposing the Iraq war in 2004.) A hit was put on him basically.
*fragged actually means killed by a grenade.
From you own link in the words of some wet-behind-the-ears sports reporter:

“Sadly, the truth about Pat Tillman’s death will likely never be known.”

@@@@@@@@@@

So, since you really dont know what the fuck you are talking about, why smear the memory of a soldier who was a better man than you will ever be?

Still it was a fully justified military operation by the United States. Iraq had opposed the will of the U.S. in the area which made them our enemy and thus subject to attack.

Case closed.
The US is the one who propped up Saddam in the first place - against Iran in the early 80's. But when he tried to make a move into Kuwait , it should have been Saudi Arabia's job to keep him in check, not ours.

Just because the U.S. supports a country at one time doesn't mean they should expect our support indefinitely.

Just because the U.S. supports a country at one time doesn't mean they should expect our support indefinitely.
We didn't support Iraq, except to help them defeat Iran. Otherwise Saddam was basically a CIA asset ( so was Osama btw). When Saddam went rogue, our top brass knew he had anthrax weapons....

And they were afraid he'd use them on our guys. ( One of my brothers got the anthrax vax --and all the side effects)

We didn't support Iraq, except to help them defeat Iran. Otherwise Saddam was basically a CIA asset ( so was Osama btw). When Saddam went rogue, our top brass knew he had anthrax weapons....

And they were afraid he'd use them on our guys. ( One of my brothers got the anthrax vax --and all the side effects)

Neither Saddam Hussein nor Bi Laden were CIA assets.

Not that you'll hear about on CNN.

And even if we assume they were just to humor Angelo what does that have to fo with American policy today?

The answer is nothing

Angelo no point here

He is just throwing crap against the wall and hoping something will stick

And even if we assume they were just to humor Angelo what does that have to fo with American policy today?

The answer is nothing

Angelo no point here

He is just throwing crap against the wall and hoping something will stick
You sound like soupnazi and candycorn
arguing that 9/11 wasn't an inside job.:71:

Something to be real proud of.
I’m not sure what that means

Pat Tillman was a great soldier
You didn't know the word is he was
fragged* by our own guys ? ( ordered to be killed for affecting moral by opposing the Iraq war in 2004.) A hit was put on him basically.
*fragged actually means killed by a grenade.

That is your evidence?

It's called "friendly fire", nothing new.

And yes, I read through that site, and other reports by that "reporter". While the site is iffy, it is the articles by Kyle Dalton I found really amazing. Almost all about people behaving badly, attacking each other, and attacking those a story is about. Where as most of the "reporters" there discuss the events and sports, his entire attention seems to be on "stirring the pot". Almost all personal opinions with little facts.

Kinda like that article. Or your crazy tinfoil hat rantings on the subject.

But what would I know, obviously I am part of it as you already accused me of shooting him myself, and being a Jew.

Forum List

Back