Outta Here

To be grammatically correct, that should be '**** ******'
smile_tongue.gif

Last edited:
Gunny, I have seen members calling other members that word on this board. So do the rules change depending on who uses it to address other members?

The rules do not change. However, if you are under the impression myself and 5 moderators read 2000+ plus posts daily, we do not. You can always report the post and we WILL look at it.

I'm going to backpedal on my "in no context" statement as well. Some members have done it purely teasing each other, meant as nothing but humor and it has more than likely been overlooked because there's no harm no foul.

Uh huh, but you commented on the thread...you know the one about Bobo kicking Shogun's ass. But if you missed it...hey, you missed it. :eusa_whistle:

:rofl:

bobo kicking MY ass? You are one delusional negroid!

:eusa_angel:

I'm going to backpedal on my "in no context" statement as well. Some members have done it purely teasing each other, meant as nothing but humor and it has more than likely been overlooked because there's no harm no foul.

It is good to know that you allow common sense to dictate the acceptability of such an infraction. As I said, I hate the word and do not use it, but when it is used without the intention of doing harm or spreading hatred (such as a black man calling another black man) that word it has a different meaning.

HOWEVER, just throwing this out, the truth is that just because the word is not hurtful to the person to whom it was said, doesn't mean that someone else might not find it hurtful. That is why I try not to use it at all. And no, I do not get offended when it is used.

Immie

I think I have a solution to help people deal with Gunny's draconian censorship.

From now on, whenever I feel the inescapable urge to address someone as ******, I'll simply replace the word ****** with filthy negro. No harm no foul.

I think I have a solution to help people deal with Gunny's draconian censorship.

From now on, whenever I feel the inescapable urge to address someone as ******, I'll simply replace the word ****** with filthy negro. No harm no foul.

This brings up an interesting point, one Gunny already made about intent and use.

I have a friend in Mississippi that uses the word "two" to describe black people. She and others adopted this term from the second selection for race on government forms, the second selection being black. So, they never say "******" or "negro" or anything similar. They say "stupid fucking two", etc.

Now, these people use this term in a deragtory fashion, almost exclusively. And despite the fatc that they don't use the word "******" they are thinking the same derogatory thoughts when they say "god damn twos!"

So, you can ban a word all you want. Doesn't really change things, does it?

This brings up an interesting point, one Gunny already made about intent and use.

I have a friend in Mississippi that uses the word "two" to describe black people. She and others adopted this term from the second selection for race on government forms, the second selection being black. So, they never say "******" or "negro" or anything similar. They say "stupid fucking two", etc.

Now, these people use this term in a deragtory fashion, almost exclusively. And despite the fatc that they don't use the word "******" they are thinking the same derogatory thoughts when they say "god damn twos!"

So, you can ban a word all you want. Doesn't really change things, does it?

Around here we use Canadian.

And to avoid confusion, people from Canada are Canucks.

I am aware the definition of "******" never used to mention race, skin color, et al. It just said "a trashy person."

:lol:

Where did you learn that bull shit? The word ****** evolved from negro, which I'm pretty sure has something to do with race and skin color. :lol:

You are incorrect. I read it in the American Heritage dictionary in 1977, as a matter of fact.

Forum List

Back