OUTRAGE! Iran Mocks Captured US Sailors at Revolution Day Parade (VIDEO)

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
upload_2016-2-11_22-15-49.png

One float depicted the captured US sailors on their knees being arrested by the Iranian military.

Yesterday was Iran revolution day and their parade included a reenactment of the capture of American soldiers.
upload_2016-2-11_22-17-39.png

Secretary of State Kerry: "Thank you, Iran!"

I'm tired of this country being mocked. I'm tired of Obama.

Iran captured, mocked, and embarrassed our sailors, and Kerry thanked them for it...You cant make this stuff up:uhoh3:

View attachment 63135

One float depicted the captured US sailors on their knees being arrested by the Iranian military.

Yesterday was Iran revolution day and their parade included a reenactment of the capture of American soldiers.
View attachment 63136

If that is the best that Iran can do then who cares?

Why are you tired of nations like Iran 'mocking' us? What actual effects does it have? None at all.

What we are witnessing is the GOP telling everyone that the world mocks Obama's foreign policy coming home to fruition.

Russia mocks, Assad mocks. Isis mocks, Mexico mocks. Cuba mocks, and of course, Iran mocks!

Someone from the lefts best response is-------> and I quote, "who cares," and "what actual effect does it have?"

Let me translate that for all you nice people into English---------> WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!

Point Proven! Iran had no intention of abiding by the TPP Agreement. All they wanted was the inflated 400 million dollars we owed them and granted access into America so they can come destroy the American way of life. Capturing and Mocking the Capturing of our Soldiers is completely unacceptable and it's offending to the Soldiers their families and the entire United States of America and the president sits there and praises these people? He is a traitor that needs to be jailed for treason or worse. Arguing over which president thst is doomed for the aftermath this President is creating is redundant compared to what we are facing in the coming year.

OUTRAGE! Iran Mocks Captured US Sailors at Revolution Day Parade (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

Point Proven! Iran had no intention of abiding by the TPP Agreement. All they wanted was the inflated 400 million dollars we owed them and granted access into America so they can come destroy the American way of life. Capturing and Mocking the Capturing of our Soldiers is completely unacceptable and it's offending to the Soldiers their families and the entire United States of America and the president sits there and praises these people? He is a traitor that needs to be jailed for treason or worse. Arguing over which president thst is doomed for the aftermath this President is creating is redundant compared to what we are facing in the coming year.

The behavior of the Iranians was DISGUSTING--------I tend to be a conciliatory type----but in this case THE USA SHOULD REPAY THEIR DISGUSTING FILTH

Interesting thread creation approach --- put "VIDEO" in great big all-cap letters in the title................. and then the OP doesn't even have a story link, let alone a video.

The Dumbdown continues.....

View attachment 63135

View attachment 63136

If that is the best that Iran can do then who cares?

Why are you tired of nations like Iran 'mocking' us? What actual effects does it have? None at all.

What we are witnessing is the GOP telling everyone that the world mocks Obama's foreign policy coming home to fruition.

Russia mocks, Assad mocks. Isis mocks, Mexico mocks. Cuba mocks, and of course, Iran mocks!

Someone from the lefts best response is-------> and I quote, "who cares," and "what actual effect does it have?"

Let me translate that for all you nice people into English---------> WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!

So you are falling back on the asinine assumption that I am left because I don't agree with the BS hair on fire response to a propagandist country releasing... propaganda?

I guess that means you don't actually have an answer for what difference it makes then.

This the second thread started by the OP with the exact same wording.
But not the same offenses committed by our president. A hundred threads about Obama's treachery could be posted without repeating any of them. Perfectly legitimate.

It is literally the exact same opening post from the poster as the other thread. Word for word. This poster has a habit of spamming.

Forum List

Back