Out of the Mouth of Babes explains the Constitution to our Stalinist/Fascist Prez

I still see NO proof of what is supposed to have happened like the OP claims.

Of course you didn't. It's too hard to see the evidence in several videos when you are playing see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil about Obama.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not sure that you're going to understand this....

But I'll try anyway.

First of all, someone local made the call - Obama doesn't control local police departments.

Second of all, no one got arrested, did they?
No one's rights were violated. The police were present because they thought it best to be - but they didn't do anything. Calling Obama "Bull Connor" is retarded - the fire hoses were NOT turned on, no tear gas was fired. In fact, the police just stood there and kept the peace - exactly what they're supposed to do.

Also, your video is fake.

I hate that liberals are so damn illiterate they can't read posts before they shoot their ignorant mouths off. :lol::lol::lol:

Who gave the order to call in the riot police on protesters? Word is that Secret Service from inside the venue and the presidential team pressured local law enforcement, who were against the idea. Local cops were overruled, I’m told by various sources, including a few members of local press. Moore reported that she overheard Secret Service telling the riot squad to “push them back, out of sight.“

Illinois Sends Riot Police to Peaceful Protest in Quincy, Illinois

When you can prove the video is fake, let me know since I have included videos and coverage of this incident from MORE than ONE SOURCE.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dear idiot,

There is nothing on that tape that suggests anyones rights were infringed upon.

The president was being protected from anyone who might wish to do him harm and no citizens rights were damaged.

Do you suggest our first black president not be protected?

Yeah you know because just because they send out cops in riot gear to bully peaceful protestors shouldn't give ANY American citizen pause, should it?

448a07d7cb24f_s.jpg

waco_raid01b.jpg

article-1127335-000BDF9E00000258-959_468x286.jpg

I mean WHAT do American Citizens have to fear from Democrat Presidents ordering out troops in riot gear???????

Why you are so right, we really ARE making too much of this aren't we?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Of course this is asking too much, but do you want to show some evidence that Obama called out the "shock troops"?

Here we go again! :lol::lol:

Who gave the order to call in the riot police on protesters? Word is that Secret Service from inside the venue and the presidential team pressured local law enforcement, who were against the idea. Local cops were overruled, I’m told by various sources, including a few members of local press. Moore reported that she overheard Secret Service telling the riot squad to “push them back, out of sight.“

You want to learn to read all of the posts now or just continue in your ignorance?

:lol:

Of course you didn't. It's too hard to see the evidence in several videos when you are playing see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil about Obama.

But I'll try anyway.

First of all, someone local made the call - Obama doesn't control local police departments.

No one's rights were violated. The police were present because they thought it best to be - but they didn't do anything. Calling Obama "Bull Connor" is retarded - the fire hoses were NOT turned on, no tear gas was fired. In fact, the police just stood there and kept the peace - exactly what they're supposed to do.

I hate that liberals are so damn illiterate they can't read posts before they shoot their ignorant mouths off. :lol::lol::lol:

When you can prove the video is fake, let me know since I have included videos and coverage of this incident from MORE than ONE SOURCE.

The event happened. Never tried to deny it. That particular video is fake. The police didn't goose-step down the street - they lined the street, on the other side of the street from the protesters.

Secondly, I notice you didn't respond to the fact that the police DIDN'T VIOLATE ANYONE'S RIGHTS.

Yeah you know because just because they send out cops in riot gear to bully peaceful protestors shouldn't give ANY American citizen pause, should it?

448a07d7cb24f_s.jpg

waco_raid01b.jpg

article-1127335-000BDF9E00000258-959_468x286.jpg

I mean WHAT do American Citizens have to fear from Democrat Presidents ordering out troops in riot gear???????

Why you are so right, we really ARE making too much of this aren't we?

Of course this is asking too much, but do you want to show some evidence that Obama called out the "shock troops"?

Here we go again! :lol::lol:

You want to learn to read all of the posts now or just continue in your ignorance?

:lol:

Sorry, but some random person's Twitter isn't a valid source.

But I'll try anyway.

The event happened. Never tried to deny it. That particular video is fake. The police didn't goose-step down the street - they lined the street, on the other side of the street from the protesters.

Secondly, I notice you didn't respond to the fact that the police DIDN'T VIOLATE ANYONE'S RIGHTS.

You keep saying the video was fake. I included several videos of the same event.

So where is your proof they are faked?

That sounds like YOU desperately trying to deny the truth to save your liberal messiah from embarassment.

You keep saying the video was fake. I included several videos of the same event.

That sounds like YOU desperately trying to deny the truth to save your liberal messiah from embarassment.

I already said that the event happened, exactly as you've said.

The fact that that video is fake is not relevant to my arguments.

And you're a moron, by the way. I didn't vote for Obama, and I don't particularly like him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2vF4aewSQo"]YouTube - We Shall Overcome Obama's Riot Police[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2tKIBlTC6c"]YouTube - Obama Calls In Riot Police On Peaceful Tea Party.[/ame]

All these videos supposedly faked? Where is your evidence?

And don't forget the pictures!

Team Obama ordered the riot police to march in and contain the violent tea party protesters.

They didn’t want any violence from these mobsters and radicals.

The police were in full riot gear when they marched in to deal with the protesters.
But, that’s not all.
They also called the riot police to the rooftops to quash the tea party mob.

They were packing heat, just in case the grandmothers started throwing bingo chips at the building.

All faked huh?

Someone is desperately in denial, isn't he?
Obama Sniper Teams Ordered to Rooftops To Quash Radical Tea Party Protest (Video) - Big Government

I already said that the event happened, exactly as you've said.

And you're a moron, by the way. I didn't vote for Obama, and I don't particularly like him.

I think we see the moron. You have no evidence ANYTHING was faked and my sources for this event keep piling up.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you keep saying the video was fake. I included several videos of the same event.

That sounds like you desperately trying to deny the truth to save your liberal messiah from embarassment.

i already said that the event happened, exactly as you've said.

And you're a moron, by the way. I didn't vote for obama, and i don't particularly like him.

i think we see the moron. You have no evidence anything was faked and my sources for this event keep piling up.

learn to read.

I know that it happened.

I never denied that it happened.

More evidence!!!!!!!!

Police separate Tea Party from OLC

Here is the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/printfortruth#p/u/0/a4Pk0Jygu4I

phpThumb.php

The Tea Partiers were walking down York after the president's motorcade arrived when a Secret Service agent asked the crowd to move back to the north side of the street.
As the crowd was moving back, the Mobile Field Force, adorned in full body armor, walked between the crowd and the building, then they turned and faced the protesters.
According to witnesses, the group was singing "God Bless America" as they were moved to the other side of the street.

Police separate Tea Party from OLC: QuincyNews.org

More evidence!!!!!!!!

phpThumb.php

The Tea Partiers were walking down York after the president's motorcade arrived when a Secret Service agent asked the crowd to move back to the north side of the street.
As the crowd was moving back, the Mobile Field Force, adorned in full body armor, walked between the crowd and the building, then they turned and faced the protesters.
According to witnesses, the group was singing "God Bless America" as they were moved to the other side of the street.

Blah blah blah.

LEARN TO READ, PLEASE.

Then we can get back on topic:

Who's rights were violated?

Blather blather blather

The pictures are real. The video is edited footage.

I already said repeatedly, I know that it happened. I NEVER claimed otherwise.

Now, are you done prevaricating, and wanna answer my question:

Whos rights were violated?

I included several vidoes and just posted another one.

And edited is NOT faked. Nice try but you totally fail. Deal with it.

Blather blather blather

No, I don't fail.

You've missed my point by a million miles, and even after I've clarified it numerous times in the last 6 or 7 posts, you're continuing to miss it. Which makes me think you're doing it on purpose.

My point, back from my FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD is that NO ONE'S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED.

Now, feel free to respond.

More evidence!!!!!!!!

phpThumb.php

Blah blah blah.

LEARN TO READ, PLEASE.

Oh no one's rights are EVER violated by sending out troops in riot gear trying to "push them back out of sight."

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, of course not!

Can you just imagine what the liberal media would be saying if this had been done to a La Raza protest? But it's OKAY to do to tea partiers.

But OF COURSE, YOU claim one video is "faked," er you mean "edited."

Well that just disproves everything, right??????

No, I don't fail.

You've missed my point by a million miles, and even after I've clarified it numerous times in the last 6 or 7 posts, you're continuing to miss it. Which makes me think you're doing it on purpose.

My point, back from my FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD is that NO ONE'S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED.

Oh of course, "push them back out of sight" by troops in riot gear isn't violating the right to assemble, to peaceful protest, or expression.

Like I said, can you imageine the FIT liberals would have if this had been done to an illegal alien protest right now?

Blah blah blah.

LEARN TO READ, PLEASE.

Oh no one's rights are EVER violated by sending out troops in riot gear trying to "push them back out of sight."

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, of course not!

Can you just imagine what the liberal media would be saying if this had been done to a La Raza protest? But it's OKAY to do to tea partiers.
No, at other protests, people get arrested.
At this one, the riot cops stood in the street. They didn't "push" anyone. They didn't arrest anyone. They just stood there, and kept the peace - which I believe is what police are supposed to do. Proportionate responce? I don't know. Violation of civil rights? Not a chance.

But OF COURSE, YOU claim one video is "faked," er you mean "edited."

Well that just disproves everything, right??????
No. Listen, I'm sorry that you can't read. It must make life very hard for you.
I NEVER CLAIMED THAT THE EVENT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

I know that it happened. I know that the riot police were called in. I know that there were sniper teams on the roof. I KNOW ALL OF THESE THINGS, AND I NEVER DENIED THEM.

No, I don't fail.

Oh of course, "push them back out of sight" by troops in riot gear isn't violating the right to assemble, to peaceful protest, or expression.

Like I said, can you imageine the FIT liberals would have if this had been done to an illegal alien protest right now?

You mean like these?

Nine ASU students arrested at protest of immigration bill

Four People Arrested at State Capitol During Immigration Bill Protests; Crowd of About 2,000 Mostly Peaceful - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

9 arrested at protest of Ariz. immigration bill | Phoenix News | Arizona News | azfamily.com | Phoenix News

Oh wait.

People actually got arrested at those protests, instead of just being watched.

Poor ...poor Teabaggers

Big nasty policemen showed up and scared them.......Mean Obama

When people at tea party rallies hold up signs saying "We didn't bring our guns....this time" I'm not surprised that the police are prepared in case they DO bring their guns the next time.

Forum List

Back