Out of Many, One

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
A new book by George W Bush coming out soon, wherein he examines the role of immigration in our nation's character via the personal stories of 43 immigrants. He presents immigration not as something to be feared as so many would-be Know Nothings today do, but rather a "sign of a confident and successful nation."

I'm looking forward to reading it.

Is that the title of the book? Sounds like the key is assimilation not multiculturalism.

A new book by George W Bush coming out soon, wherein he examines the role of immigration in our nation's character via the personal stories of 43 immigrants. He presents immigration not as something to be feared as so many would-be Know Nothings today do, but rather a "sign of a confident and successful nation."

What that lying sack of crap ignores is the fact that there is a FUNDAMENTAL difference between Immigration and mass migration without rules.

Me too. I opposed his administration, on pretty much everything, but I've gained a lot of respect for him since.

....immigration/ asylum-refugee [ hahahhahah ] should've been cut decades ago..for many common sense reasons I've stated before

What that lying sack of crap ignores is the fact that there is a FUNDAMENTAL difference between Immigration and mass migration without rules.
good call

"W" should first write a book on European immigration into America by stating how wonderful it was for the indigenous people.

Forum List

Back