Out of a bit more than idle curiosity

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
A rule is a rule. If it’s a rule. And apparently it is a rule. My question is “why is it a rule?”

Why is a thread headline written in all caps against the Board rules? Do capital letters cause pain, suffering, disease, death or war?
Are caps inherently racist?

Some rules make obvious sense. Others don’t. Maybe this one does. But I fail to see how this one makes sense. So, curiosity time.

Some rules here are written down. Some people can break these rules and some cannot.

Other rules are created on the spot They are always temporary, and don't apply to others.

There is one rule here, however, that always applies across the board.

Might makes right.

A rule is a rule. If it’s a rule. And apparently it is a rule. My question is “why is it a rule?”

Why is a thread headline written in all caps against the Board rules? Do capital letters cause pain, suffering, disease, death or war?
Are caps inherently racist?

Some rules make obvious sense. Others don’t. Maybe this one does. But I fail to see how this one makes sense. So, curiosity time.
It's taken as SHOUTING. Comes off as angry. It's considered rude EVERYWHERE

Oh nozies! Capital letters! The bold font must really be deafening.
Flac uses bold all the time and his posts are laced with them.

My current working theory is that his cat jumps on his computer table and depresses the caps lock key at random intervals.

Forum List

Back