Our president - 'I Spend Most Of My Time Watching ESPN In The Morning'

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
What do you expect from an affirmative action baby?. I doubt if this clown can even read.

OBAMA I Spend Most Of My Time Watching ESPN In The Morning - Business Insider

dec 12 2014
President Barack Obama is apparently a devotee of ESPN.

During a Friday morning interview with Colin Cowherd on ESPN Radio, Obama said he spent his mornings watching the sports channel.

"I spend most of my time watching ESPN in the morning. I get so much politics I don't want to be inundated with a bunch of chatter about politics during the day," he said.

Cowherd pressed Obama on how much free time he actually had to watch sports games while leading the country. The president said he enjoyed ESPN's "SportsCenter" but usually could not watch full games.

What do you expect from an affirmative action baby?. I doubt if this clown can even read.

dec 12 2014

During a Friday morning interview with Colin Cowherd on ESPN Radio, Obama said he spent his mornings watching the sports channel.

"I spend most of my time watching ESPN in the morning. I get so much politics I don't want to be inundated with a bunch of chatter about politics during the day," he said.

Cowherd pressed Obama on how much free time he actually had to watch sports games while leading the country. The president said he enjoyed ESPN's "SportsCenter" but usually could not watch full games.
And golfing in the afternoons. No wonder he's missed so many daily briefings.

dec 12 2014

"We" have not had a President, per se, since January 2009. What stands for such today, is, at best: The Peasantpimp of the Union States.

Forum List

Back