Our President Has To Invade Iran -And Now!

Not to use digression in the pejorative sense, but we have certainly digressed-

I would add my thoughts on the Iran matter but GunnyL seems to have spoken the majority of what was in my head (so I tip my hat, sir).

However I was perusing Commentary Magazine and stumbled across a remarkably well-constructed, eloquent analysis and recommendation for how to deal with the amorphous-but-certainly-still-volatile nation that is Iran.

I think we can agree on the incompetence of Amedenijhad and I would love to hear any arguments in favor of his remaining in office because I'm in need of a good laugh.

First post, so I can only give you text, but here's a text link:

w ww.commentarymagazine.com/cm/main/viewArticle.html?id=10882

Some choice quotes for those too lazy to read:

"The military campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq cannot be understood if they are regarded as self-contained wars in their own right. Instead we have to see them as fronts or theaters that have been opened up in the early stages of a protracted global struggle. The same thing is true of Iran. As the currently main center of the Islamofascist ideology against which we have been fighting since 9/11, and as (according to the State Department’s latest annual report on the subject) the main sponsor of the terrorism that is Islamofascism’s weapon of choice, Iran too is a front in World War IV."

"I call this new war World War IV, because I also believe that what is generally known as the cold war was actually World War III, and that this one bears a closer resemblance to that great conflict than it does to World War II. Like the cold war, as the military historian Eliot Cohen was the first to recognize, the one we are now in has ideological roots, pitting us against Islamofascism, yet another mutation of the totalitarian disease we defeated first in the shape of Nazism and fascism and then in the shape of Communism..."

Intriguing, am I right?

-Xenophon

good post.

Does xenophon mean you hate phones?:cool:

Not to use digression in the pejorative sense, but we have certainly digressed-

I would add my thoughts on the Iran matter but GunnyL seems to have spoken the majority of what was in my head (so I tip my hat, sir).

However I was perusing Commentary Magazine and stumbled across a remarkably well-constructed, eloquent analysis and recommendation for how to deal with the amorphous-but-certainly-still-volatile nation that is Iran.

I think we can agree on the incompetence of Amedenijhad and I would love to hear any arguments in favor of his remaining in office because I'm in need of a good laugh.

First post, so I can only give you text, but here's a text link:

w ww.commentarymagazine.com/cm/main/viewArticle.html?id=10882

Some choice quotes for those too lazy to read:

"The military campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq cannot be understood if they are regarded as self-contained wars in their own right. Instead we have to see them as fronts or theaters that have been opened up in the early stages of a protracted global struggle. The same thing is true of Iran. As the currently main center of the Islamofascist ideology against which we have been fighting since 9/11, and as (according to the State Department’s latest annual report on the subject) the main sponsor of the terrorism that is Islamofascism’s weapon of choice, Iran too is a front in World War IV."

"I call this new war World War IV, because I also believe that what is generally known as the cold war was actually World War III, and that this one bears a closer resemblance to that great conflict than it does to World War II. Like the cold war, as the military historian Eliot Cohen was the first to recognize, the one we are now in has ideological roots, pitting us against Islamofascism, yet another mutation of the totalitarian disease we defeated first in the shape of Nazism and fascism and then in the shape of Communism..."

Intriguing, am I right?

-Xenophon

It may come as a surprise, but your religious supremacist Islamosfascist doppelgangers think exactly the same as you do.

Only in their insane scenario YOU are the galactic satanic source of all evil.

Seeing as you know the score on WASPington’s War on Terrrortory, I assume we won’t see the artful forgetfulness and sympathy-seeking snivelling from you if The Reich suffers another 9/11 Holocaust?

Will you just resignedly say, “C’est la Guerre!” whenever a bus backfires or a steam pipe groans and the gun-shy Gyrenes here hysterically demand nooklah retaliation against San Marino or Sealand?

It may come as a surprise, but your religious supremacist Islamosfascist doppelgangers think exactly the same as you do.

Only in their insane scenario YOU are the galactic satanic source of all evil.

Seeing as you know the score on WASPington’s War on Terrrortory, I assume we won’t see the artful forgetfulness and sympathy-seeking snivelling from you if The Reich suffers another 9/11 Holocaust?

Will you just resignedly say, “C’est la Guerre!” whenever a bus backfires or a steam pipe groans and the gun-shy Gyrenes here hysterically demand nooklah retaliation against San Marino or Sealand?

You need to make up your mind. If I am the "galactic satanic source of all evil," then xenophon cannot be.

And this "gyrene" only want nuclear retaliation againt YOUR house.:eusa_pray:

You need to make up your mind. If I am the "galactic satanic source of all evil," then xenophon cannot be.

And this "gyrene" only want nuclear retaliation againt YOUR house.:eusa_pray:

Oh you’re alright, Guns. In fact if you had been born in Australia to Cafflik parents you would probably be a good guy to know. :)

Sure, you are as evil as demon’s shit, but I don’t really personally condemn you for that. I mean, what hope did you have growing up in THE Axis of Evil - where egotism is a virtue?

I just think that by collectively blaming and punishing ALL Americans for the sins of the successive regimes of the right-wing control freaks, that they relentlessly elect, it might effect some personal reflection in one or two of the excruciatingly arrogant arseholes here.

You know, sarcastically hit them with a few balls of the same condescending shit, that they simplistically apply to collectively incriminate and punish entire peoples; purportedly for the heinous sins of their American appointed leaders, but in reality to appropriate their possessions and property.

Hopefully to get them wondering how they would feel if the jack boot was on the other foot and they were in their victim’s situation for once in their self-centred lives. :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

But above all - to get them wondering WHERE their perceived born-to-rule birthright comes from.

To paraphrase George Santayana, “Those who won’t face their national philosophy are condemned to repeat it!” - ad fucking nauseam.

In hindsight I should have called myself Reverso when I first signed in here. :muahaha:

funny, islamic extremists just flashed through mine.

Well stop letting the media control your thoughts then.

If you're a Bush/Cheney fan, Islamic extremists should be your best friend.

As Rick Santorum put it, the US "NEEDS" another terror attack to justify the current foreign policy. That's a pretty sick statement. But it makes sense if you support Bush and Cheney, because nothing else right now justifies their contempt of the constitution and other sovereign nations except terrorist attacks and "islamic extremists".

Wait...isn't the current correct label "Islamofascist" now?

Oh you’re alright, Guns. In fact if you had been born in Australia to Cafflik parents you would probably be a good guy to know. :)

Sure, you are as evil as demon’s shit, but I don’t really personally condemn you for that. I mean, what hope did you have growing up in THE Axis of Evil - where egotism is a virtue?

I just think that by collectively blaming and punishing ALL Americans for the sins of the successive regimes of the right-wing control freaks, that they relentlessly elect, it might effect some personal reflection in one or two of the excruciatingly arrogant arseholes here.

You know, sarcastically hit them with a few balls of the same condescending shit, that they simplistically apply to collectively incriminate and punish entire peoples; purportedly for the heinous sins of their American appointed leaders, but in reality to appropriate their possessions and property.

Hopefully to get them wondering how they would feel if the jack boot was on the other foot and they were in their victim’s situation for once in their self-centred lives. :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

But above all - to get them wondering WHERE their perceived born-to-rule birthright comes from.

To paraphrase George Santayana, “Those who won’t face their national philosophy are condemned to repeat it!” - ad fucking nauseam.

In hindsight I should have called myself Reverso when I first signed in here. :muahaha:

In other words, you have no REAL basis for an argument ... only unsubstantiated allegations based on penis envy?

In other words, you have no REAL basis for an argument ... only unsubstantiated allegations based on penis envy?

My arguments are only unsubstantiated in your patently programmed American mind.

I’m not in the slightest bit surprised at your purblind refusal to face universally accepted facts. Not when America meticulously ignores what the entire world thinks is fact.

So who am I to imagine I’m going to be successful getting through to poor indoctrinated drones like you, who think global truth is Commumuslim inspired anti-Christian cant?

This is why I don’t waste my time arguing with you or the rest of rabid members of the stay-at-home USMC on USMB. "Those who are convinced against their drill are unconvinced still."

You and your “surplus to operational requirements” Marine Corpse mates, and their sickeningly arse-licking admirers here, are like the WW2 Japanese who held out in the Philippines until the 1970’s.

Until their old CO is located to personally tell them otherwise, they will hold out against patent reality and fight for your inebriate Emperor’s right to rule the world until their last brainwashed breath.

This is also why exasperated people crash aircraft into your buildings

Distemper Fi! :razz:

My arguments are only unsubstantiated in your patently programmed American mind.

I’m not in the slightest bit surprised at your purblind refusal to face universally accepted facts. Not when America meticulously ignores what the entire world thinks is fact.

So who am I to imagine I’m going to be successful getting through to poor indoctrinated drones like you, who think global truth is Commumuslim inspired anti-Christian cant?

This is why I don’t waste my time arguing with you or the rest of rabid members of the stay-at-home USMC on USMB. "Those who are convinced against their drill are unconvinced still."

You and your “surplus to operational requirements” Marine Corpse mates, and their sickeningly arse-licking admirers here, are like the WW2 Japanese who held out in the Philippines until the 1970’s.

Until their old CO is located to personally tell them otherwise, they will hold out against patent reality and fight for your inebriate Emperor’s right to rule the world until their last brainwashed breath.

Problem with you is, you talk out both sides of your mouth. Since when did you start giving a damn what anyone else, much less "the world" thinks?

Yet you presume to admonish me for it?

The basic flaw to your argument in regards to a CO is that you assume any of us Marines ever listened to officers and their schoolbook antics. I spent most of my time to unfuck everything they got their hands on, and actually accepting what they say as fact completely out of the question.

I think the basic problem here is you have always sectretly dreamed of being a Marine Private ... we could live in a veritable utopia and YOU would find something to grumble about.:cool:

LOL, Whats the difference between a 2nd Lt and a LCpl?

Officers couldn't run shit without SNCO and NCO's BUT we could run things fine without them.

Morons that actually believe a Marine is a drone are as ignorant as can possible be.

Then there was that famous complaint from the Old Soviet Union. One of the treaties on weapons included providing NCO and SNCO's on teams. The Soviets accused the US of slipping in officers as NCO's and SNCO's because they were just to " smart". The Soviets never had a professional NCO corps.

BWAHAHAHA! Oh look, Chips is speaking for the entire world now. I'm wondering if the world is content with a misanthropic, down-on-his-luck, alcoholic, sheep herding, goat fucker becoming their spokesman. I bet they're thrilled in China.

Poor chips. If I had to live with the humiliation of having my family roots firmly entrenched in a British penal colony like Australia, I'd be bitter about how well the Manifest Destiny turned out as well. I mean really, that would suck knowing that our God fearing, puritan forefathers were able to turn Native American lands into the world's greatest Superpower, while those immoral, career criminals from Australia couldn't do anything with Aborigenese lands except turn their continent into one giant wildlife conservation.

Sucks to be Aussie.

Problem with you is, you talk out both sides of your mouth. Since when did you start giving a damn what anyone else, much less "the world" thinks?

Yet you presume to admonish me for it?

The basic flaw to your argument in regards to a CO is that you assume any of us Marines ever listened to officers and their schoolbook antics. I spent most of my time to unfuck everything they got their hands on, and actually accepting what they say as fact completely out of the question.

I think the basic problem here is you have always sectretly dreamed of being a Marine Private ... we could live in a veritable utopia and YOU would find something to grumble about.:cool:

You mean hypocrisy? This is precisely the point of my posts!

Something has brainwashed Americans from birth to believe they are the sole culture-carrying font of all freedom and “decency” who, Shmoo-like, selflessly delight in dying for lesser being’s freedom.

When quite the opposite has been transparently true ever since your fascistic forefathers first fouled the continent with their Jesus-in-Jackboots footprints.

So what is it?

Even pardoning all of America’s criminal past, from Plymouth Rock up until its propaganda expedient Year Zero, (2001) if the world were to treat America as it treats it's repeat felony offenders it would still have collectively gassed, shot, and electrocuted the lot of you for numerous cases of crimes against humanity. (How’s that for a sickeningly smug Seppo sounding piece of self-righteousness! :eusa_pray: )

Only those too narcissistically inclined to reason could consider America’s protracted high and mighty history of militarily and clandestinely interfering in others affairs; the gargantuan size of its “defence” forces, and it’s exclusive brand of rabid Faith-without-wealth-is-dead Christianity, and NOT come up with the same conclusion. :eusa_dance:

NO ONE in their righ...er, left mind could come up with the dry-retch inducing, self-serving conclusion of America as the benevolent hegemon, forever self-sacrificingly crusading and dying for human rights, that most Americans do.

And you’re right. I don’t give a fuck about what the world thinks of me. Now.

I used to though, back in the bad old days of my alcoholism, American method patriotism, and my Christian inspired sense of divine entitlement/nationalistic supremacy - that so influences to the first two psychiatric conditions.

Summing up, living by your professed principles turned me into a fucking gibbering delirium tremens category alcoholic haunted by headless men, snakes, and bagpipes (true story) :eusa_drool:

(BTW I now know where all these hallucinations come from. And it definitely ain’t Satan!)

So tell me, Guns. How do you really appease your conscience for hating and killing hopelesly outgunned coons?

Or did they really wash your brain out in the USMC?

PS: Tell Dirty Maggert that "Thank God we got the convicts and they got the Puritans." (Sidney Australia Morning Herald) ‘Strailyuns are proud of their convict heritage.

In fact, they automatically distrust those whose maggerty ancestors came out masquerading as decent folk. Like His Majesty’s Royal (mostly Souper) MARINES, aka the despised Rum Corps - curs who could walk under a snake’s guts with a top hat on - that guarded (watched) the poor convict bastards below decks, and who they treated worse than dogs.

Here, read how we think. I’d write more about Australia/Australians but I know the self-centred Seppos here aren’t in the slightest bit interested.

PPS: And fer shit sake! Tell Corporal Himmelstoss his obsessive but hollow braggadocio doesn’t work. I’ve had him pegged for the B Company* Marine he is ever since he first opened his faux bellicose Moon Pie hole.

*"We'll still be here when you come back, boys!"

They are only substantiated in your programmed anti-American mind.

Universally accepted = "Chips and the anti-American crowd say so."

You aren't going to successfully get anything into my head since I don't listen to one sided bullshit, but I WILL point out I have rather successfulyl kept your chain pulled for a couple of pages now.:cool:

You mean hypocrisy? This is precisely the point of my posts!

Something has brainwashed Americans from birth to believe they are the sole culture-carrying font of all freedom and “decency” who, Shmoo-like, selflessly delight in dying for lesser being’s freedom.

When quite the opposite has been transparently true ever since your fascistic forefathers first fouled the continent with their Jesus-in-Jackboots footprints.

So what is it?

Even pardoning all of America’s criminal past, from Plymouth Rock up until its propaganda expedient Year Zero, (2001) if the world were to treat America as it treats it's repeat felony offenders it would still have collectively gassed, shot, and electrocuted the lot of you for numerous cases of crimes against humanity. (How’s that for a sickeningly smug Seppo sounding piece of self-righteousness! :eusa_pray: )

Only those too narcissistically inclined to reason could consider America’s protracted high and mighty history of militarily and clandestinely interfering in others affairs; the gargantuan size of its “defence” forces, and it’s exclusive brand of rabid Faith-without-wealth-is-dead Christianity, and NOT come up with the same conclusion. :eusa_dance:
Hmmmm, me wonders if ya've been getting the news down in Oz for the last 50 years. If you weren't tanked up on piss your entire life, you'd probably already know that the Aussies are tied to America's foreign policy. Apparently, the Aussies were afraid that the Polynesians would invade their little island with a fleet of dinghies and re-claim their rightful lands. The defenseless criminals from Queersland were so scared of the tiki toters that they worked up a little pact and sought US protection. Tell me ol' chap, how do you feel about ANZUS and Australia's puppy dog role in US operations since World War II? :eusa_think:

Bush_John_Howard.gif

They are only substantiated in your programmed anti-American mind.

Universally accepted = "Chips and the anti-American crowd say so."

That’s Chips and the global moral MAJORITY of anti-Americans, thank you! :eusa_naughty: Which, going by you professed principles, makes Murka a renegade state like Nazi Germany. :eusa_snooty:

You aren't going to successfully get anything into my head since I don't listen to one sided bullshit, but I WILL point out I have rather successfulyl kept your chain pulled for a couple of pages now.:cool:

No sweat! And thanks for unwittingly providing me with a permanent pretext to air my “anti-American” views. :eusa_doh:

I used Guns, he used me
But neither one cared
We were gettin our share
Workin on our night moves
Tryin to lose the awkward Stone Age blues
And it was summertime…

Hmmmm, me wonders if ya've been getting the news down in Oz for the last 50 years. If you weren't tanked up on piss your entire life, you'd probably already know that the Aussies are tied to America's foreign policy. Apparently, the Aussies were afraid that the Polynesians would invade their little island with a fleet of dinghies and re-claim their rightful lands. The defenseless criminals from Queersland were so scared of the tiki toters that they worked up a little pact and sought US protection. Tell me ol' chap, how do you feel about ANZUS and Australia's puppy dog role in US operations since World War II? :eusa_think:

Bush_John_Howard.gif

If you trawl back through my posts you’ll find I couldn’t agree more with your sarcastic asessment of the disgustingly sychophantic “Chester B Goode” role we play to The Evil Empire.

"The receiver of stolen goods is worse than the thief."

Or in this case, "The receiver of swollen goods is worse than the Commander in Chief"

That’s Chips and the global moral MAJORITY of anti-Americans, thank you! :eusa_naughty: Which, going by you professed principles, makes Murka a renegade state like Nazi Germany. :eusa_snooty:

No sweat! And thanks for unwittingly providing me with a permanent pretext to air my “anti-American” views. :eusa_doh:

I used Guns, he used me
But neither one cared
We were gettin our share
Tryin to lose the awkward Stone Age blues
And it was summertime…

Chips and the selfserving alleged global majority thank us. Yippee-ki-yi-yay! :rolleyes:

If you trawl back through my posts you’ll find I couldn’t agree more with your sarcastic asessment of the disgustingly sychophantic “Chester B Goode” role we play to The Evil Empire.

"The receiver of stolen goods is worse than the thief."

Or in this case, "The receiver of swollen goods is worse than Commander in Chief"

And YOUR able to make such remarks how?

WHO insures your right, WITHOUT, retribution, to make such lame fucking statements?

If you had a clue, maybe, and ONLY maybe, you'd be able to figure it out.

People like you just make me puke...............:eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back