Our President calls Parkland Deputy a coward

Trump and others don't realize it but they are trashing their own brilliant idea that guards will solve the problem.

Guards will solve the problem, as long as they are not Beta Cuck Faggots who just stand there and crap themselves while a maniac kills peoples.

And you have the magic formula to sort out the 'brave' ones?

How could anyone armed with a gun stand outside of that building knowing kids are being shot inside?
Coward? maybe...but please put the blame where it belongs...with the shooter the county sheriffs office and last but not least the FBI...
I swore an oath to protect this country and the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic. Even today, at my age, I will not allow some liberal shitfuck to take a life if I can save them while losing mine. REAL MEN know that we are expendable, while the new liberal pajama boy is all about himself. You can thank the FEMINAZI's for taking the maleness out of men.

PajamaBoy.jpg

He is a coward, he should be arrested for failing to prevent a mass murder, WTF does he have a gun for did he think his gun was just issued to him to sit there and do nothing, he should have gone into that school building and taken down Cruz, there is nothing suggesting Cruz was wearing any type of body armour so he should have gone straight for a Center Mass shot, he could have shot him five or six times in succession ALL Center Mass shots and that would have soon prevented Cruz from the ability to continue his shooting spree.
At worst it might have made him run away.

Trump and others don't realize it but they are trashing their own brilliant idea that guards will solve the problem.

Guards will solve the problem, as long as they are not Beta Cuck Faggots who just stand there and crap themselves while a maniac kills peoples.

Well be prepared for the cost. I'm guessing, conservatively, that a full time well trained armed guard would cost a school district about 80,000 a year, in pay and benefits.
A good sized high school would need, I'm going to guess, at least 5 to make this effective.

Do the math.

Well be prepared for the cost. I'm guessing, conservatively, that a full time well trained armed guard would cost a school district about 80,000 a year, in pay and benefits.
A good sized high school would need, I'm going to guess, at least 5 to make this effective.

Do the math.

I bet that Veterans of the Military and there are millions of them, I bet they would guard those schools for next to nothing and they are already fully trained and a lot of them are retired already.

Do the math.

I bet that Veterans of the Military and there are millions of them, I bet they would guard those schools for next to nothing and they are already fully trained and a lot of them are retired already.

probably, but we don't have militarized polices forces, so don't get too nostalgic for the gestapo

Which is why teachers need fire arms.

You know, the teachers that were flinging their bodies in front of the shooters to save them, the only ones that gave a damn about them.

Certainly the FBI, police, and government officials don't.

no... which is why you shouldn't be able to buy military weapons.

:cuckoo:

The FBI was warned twice about his threats.

Nothing done.

The police went to his house 39 times because of domestic violence from the shooter.

Nothing done.

Government officials have guards and metal detectors in all the government buildings they hide in.

Nothing done.

The facts say I'm right.

Somebody needs to see if the police officer is a registered Dim. I bet he is.

Do the math.

probably, but we don't have militarized polices forces, so don't get too nostalgic for the gestapo

That has nothing to do with the situation that anyone is discussing and yes Veterans of the Military who are retired would guard those schools for next to nothing, it's okay people know that Leftists hate the Military and the Police, but you like Police who are cowards and stand there doing nothing while a maniac is shooting people.

Do the math.

lol, so now we're to all this happening for free!!!!

Do the math.
There are armed guards at almost every single federal office building in the nation...all court houses...state houses...why don't you think our children are worth the cost but the likes of Nancy Pelosi and jackass people in black robes are?

Forum List

Back