Our government is OUT OF CONTROL. Pentagon has a microchip to insert into you that can detect covid

funny that people like you were calling me a conspiracy theorist and tin foil hatter when i said a year ago to expect this to happen soon.

Stop the planet, I want off.
Our government is not far behind China's at this point.
And you have Trump to thank for it.
how so?
It was developed while he was president just like the vaccines making people sick.
it seems by what transpired during his administration that the higher-ups did whatever they wanted to do
and you want to blame him?
I guess you can blame obama for fast and furious or bengahzi

funny that people like you were calling me a conspiracy theorist and tin foil hatter when i said a year ago to expect this to happen soon.
I've never called you anything that didn't pertain to your sports conspiracy nonsense.
well maybe you didnt but others were saying this back then and it was not nonsense,it was facts you could not refute and were butthurt over the truth on fake chiefs fan.:itsok:

a year ago i was also saying we would be required to have vaccine passposts and i was called a tin foil hatter and conspiracy theorists by many on that as well.

I would love to laugh in the faces of those people now but right now is no time to rub it in about being right.

Its coming fast. At some point in the near future, if you don't have your mark or chip, you won't be able to move around, buy or sell, and will be hunted. The masks are for submission and huge majorities of the public are just following right along like good cattle and sheep.

Last edited:

sure sure sure,everything is all trumps fault when he is long gone out of office.:cuckoo:
He was commander in queef.
WAS keyword charlie.this is going on NOW.:auiqs.jpg:

sure sure sure,everything is all trumps fault when he is long gone out of office.:cuckoo:
He was commander in queef.
WAS keyword charlie.this is going on NOW.:auiqs.jpg:
They just announced the story which meant it had to be developed and tested which at the least would have been nine months since they were inspired by the air craft carrier that may-dayed a distress call because of Covid outbreaks and then the commander was relieved..

Forum List

Back