Our Economy Can't Take This, Get it Over With

Man you sure are defensive. I hope people can go back to work asap. But work is not worth dying for.
If it's your grandma, then she can die.
If you're out of work, grocery stores and shipping warehouses are hiring.
Tell us where your income comes from., douchebag We deserve to know if you are going to tell people they can't go back to work.
You don't "deserve" shit. I already told you that my job has been deemed critical infrastructure. Critical Infrastructure Sectors | CISA

I also told you that 50% of my household income is affected by the stay at home order.

If you need work, grocery stores are hiring. My daughter just applied at Trader Joe's.
In other words, you have a government job. Your job is gauranteed, yet you are telling others to "suck it up" and survive without an income for 6 months to a year. You're a fucking douchebag.

I still have a job, thank god, but that could change if the shutdown lasts for more than a few more weeks. Anyone who wants to extend it is my enemy.

Anyone who wants Americans to die so their 401k doesn't suffer is a douchebag. Wow, Sheldon has an enemies list. Oooh, scary.

The problem with this discussion is that a big fat strawman is being presented. It's not about choosing between "saving lives" or saving the economy. I can't even begin to express how naive and idiotic that is.

I might part ways with some here by saying this, but the collapse of the economy was inevitable, because our monetary system is a sham. I believe that was by design, because those with the real power have had a long term goal of bringing about an entirely different system, so in order to do that they must destroy what currently exists. What better way to deflect people from the real culprits than to blame it on a virus?

This is a massive global power grab and the destruction of more rights and privacy, like after 9/11, but worse. And even THEY admit that things likely will never go back to normal. The world is changing, and not at all in a good way. I believe this "pandemic" is a pretext for numerous global agendas, like ID2020 (a biometric tracking device to keep track of you like livestock), a cashless society, more surveillance, the destruction of more individual rights, and their ultimate goal, the New World Order. Which means goodbye to this country as we know it, and hello to a world without freedom, rights or privacy, a world that only benefits those at the very top, and the rest of us are expendable chattel. All of this is biblical.

Man you sure are defensive. I hope people can go back to work asap. But work is not worth dying for.
Tell us where your income comes from., douchebag We deserve to know if you are going to tell people they can't go back to work.
You don't "deserve" shit. I already told you that my job has been deemed critical infrastructure. Critical Infrastructure Sectors | CISA

I also told you that 50% of my household income is affected by the stay at home order.

If you need work, grocery stores are hiring. My daughter just applied at Trader Joe's.
In other words, you have a government job. Your job is gauranteed, yet you are telling others to "suck it up" and survive without an income for 6 months to a year. You're a fucking douchebag.

I still have a job, thank god, but that could change if the shutdown lasts for more than a few more weeks. Anyone who wants to extend it is my enemy.

Anyone who wants Americans to die so their 401k doesn't suffer is a douchebag. Wow, Sheldon has an enemies list. Oooh, scary.
People want to go back to work so they can pay their bills, you fucking douchebag.

There is no plan and that is the problem. What the idiot Trump needs to do is lock down the country until the April 14th and require anyone sick or contact with sick to stay home 14 days after exposure plus isolate older Americans for a few months. Or at least put forth a plan of his own. Right now he is playing a game of whack a mole like a retard. This will get us no where and we are wasting time. Trump better put out a plan soon.

Why Trump? You have a governor who you hold much more sway over than you do at a national level. You know Trump proposed locking down NY, CT and NJ and the democrat hero Cuomo shot that down immediately as totally illegal.

So stick that in your partisan pipe and smoke it.
Whack a mole by state?! Are you insane? So basically you approve of having no plan. Surprise. There was nothing substantively partisan in my post except for properly calling Trump an idiot. He is. Still I am looking to him as the President to implement a national plan in this time of crisis. Apparently you think we don’t need one.
If the governor of the state that is currently the epicenter of the outbreak claims Trump has no legal authority to lock down his state... what exactly do you expect Trump to do. Cuomo literally called it an act of war.

Trump wanted to do it, the Democrats fought him on it.

You need a civics class. You understand we are not a centralised government right.

We are a federation of states. Hence the FEDERAL government. If the state fights the federal government what is Trump going to do? Call out the Army? Arrest the Governor? Appoint a new state government?

Get your head out of your ass and look around. We aren't a dictatorship. If you want a lockdown...you best be putting pressure on CUOMO...not Trump.
Keep kissing his ass until we go broke and millions of old people die. The fact is the guy and the administration has no plan. He’s just winging it.

If you don't know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else. - Yogi Berra
You never answered the question.

If the governor refuses to lock down Like Governor Cuomo just did...what do you expect Trump to do?
I’m fine if you don’t like my plan. I gave it a few minutes of thought by myself after nailing my wife. Trump is the one who should have a plan crafted by experts but doesn’t have a clue.
'Experts' are changing their mind weekly. This is a new animal, there is no blueprint. The best plan lies somewhere between fuckit let's do nothing and OMG we need to shut down everything down until we see no new cases.

The virus is calling the shots even our President has basically conceded that.
Have you noticed, he's reading most all the announcements. It's obvious, he did not write any of them. I have to wonder who's calling the shots, hopefully it's someone that knows what the fuck they're doing. I bet Trump is saying, "I didn't sign up for this shit". It was suppose to be adoring supporters, chanting, "Trump, Trump, Trump", and a republican congress passing tax cuts and trade agreements, Americans falling at my feet in aw of my brilliant economic policy, and a great beautiful wall being build around the country. What the fuck happened?"

Last edited:
Have you noticed, he's reading most all the announcements. It's obvious, he did not write any of them. I have to wonder who's calling the shots, hopefully it's someone that knows what the fuck they're doing. I bet Trump is saying, "I didn't sign up for this shit". It was suppose to be adoring supporters, chanting, "Trump, Trump, Trump", and a republican congress passing tax cuts and trade agreements, Americans falling at my feet in aw of my brilliant economic policy, and a great beautiful wall being build around the country. What the fuck happened?"
You're a douchebag.

People have known for centuries that staying away from sick people in an epidemic prevents the spread of disease. Since there is no way of knowing whose sick, social distancing is all we got.
Social distancing, a great way to flatten the economy.
Sounds like you are willing to sacrifice lives to save the economy.
Sounds like you are willing and eager to have everybody starving to death as a result of crashing the economy for nothing.

This is SHTF for real now. Bigger than The Great Depression and WW2.

In WW2 people had jobs and dance clubs were booming.
Liberals like Faun will complain the loudest about the economy after the china virus is defeated
It will not be "defeated" until for sure the economy cannot recover.

That's how this is going down. I don't like it, but I'm here.
It appears that libs want to sit this out for a year if they can keep getting government checks

Speaking of which I wonder if teachers and other government employees who have not been laid off will get the $1200 bucks too?

what a ripoff
Every one that filed a tax return for 2019 or 2018 with an adjusted gross income of less than $75,000 if single and $150,000 if married will get $1200/ adult and $500 per child with a limit. Those with higher incomes will receive a prorated amount. The benefit phases out at about $100,000 single and $200,000 married. It doesn't matter whether you have a job or not.
There are reports that checks may not reach anyone before august

why?

because the federal bureaucrats cannot move faster than that

You are FREE to go to work.

no i am not....

I might part ways with some here by saying this, but the collapse of the economy was inevitable, because our monetary system is a sham. I believe that was by design, because those with the real power have had a long term goal of bringing about an entirely different system, so in order to do that they must destroy what currently exists. What better way to deflect people from the real culprits than to blame it on a virus?

i could easily be swayed to believe that buttercup

~S~

the Chinese virus happened, What we are yet to find out is whether it happened by accident or by design. If by design then the world needs to strongly punish China for a long time.

People want to go back to work so they can pay their bills, you fucking douchebag.
They can't pay bills when they're dead.

They can't pay bills when they're dead.
The only people who are going to die are all over 70. They aren't working.

Forum List

Back