Our Devout Catholic Biden Doesn’t Want Abortion Restrictions

Nope. But some of my family are devout. They are also well educated and know Biden is sworn to uphold the US Constitution.
Please let Hollie know you have family members who believe in God and are educated.

As far as my understanding goes you can't be a Catholic and support abortion. I work with a few Catholics that told me that's pretty much a standard, other things might be flexible but abortion is not one of them regardless of how lax your church or faith might be. Only exception they gave was medical emergency where the baby and the mother were in danger where an abortion saves 1 life instead of ending 2 lives.

But I'm not Catholic so I don't know personally.

But I'm sure Biden isn't actually Catholic. He just says he is for brownie points.

As far as my understanding goes you can't be a Catholic and support abortion. I work with a few Catholics that told me that's pretty much a standard, other things might be flexible but abortion is not one of them regardless of how lax your church or faith might be. Only exception they gave was medical emergency where the baby and the mother were in danger where an abortion saves 1 life instead of ending 2 lives.

But I'm not Catholic so I don't know personally.

But I'm sure Biden isn't actually Catholic. He just says he is for brownie points.
Biden frequently goes to Mass.

Our devout citizens don’t want pedophile organizations and priests receiving non profit status. Hail Mary

Forum List

Back