Our Big Bang and Universe is really nothing special

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
WE are just one out of infinite everyday events

We are nothing more than a RANDOM FLUTATION in an endless Ocean of WORMHOLE Bubbles that accidently escaped the PLANKS LENGTH and eventually exploded to become our BIG BANG

You can actually recreate the entire experiment at home in your kitchen !! All you need to do is heat some air in your kitchen to about 10 to the 19th power in volts

MixedE.jpg

Now, point to the one you ate and tell us how many...

WE are just one out of infinite everyday events

or not. Ignoramus, ignorabimus. (We don't know, we never will know)

We are nothing more than a RANDOM FLUTATION in an endless Ocean of WORMHOLE Bubbles that accidently escaped the PLANKS LENGTH and eventually exploded to become our BIG BANG

I heard this week mathematically a wormhole is a not existing point in a plane. Very interesting mathematical structure. So what do you think could be "wormhole bubbles" except an empty phrase?

You can actually recreate the entire experiment at home in your kitchen !! All you need to do is heat some air in your kitchen to about 10 to the 19th power in volts

?

The smart end of the cutting edge in cosmology theorising now totally rejects the Big Bang idea . . Exactly how and why immediately escapes me .

or not. Ignoramus, ignorabimus. (We don't know, we never will know)

I heard this week mathematically a wormhole is a not existing point in a plane. Very interesting mathematical structure. So what do you think could be "wormhole bubbles" except an empty phrase?

?
I am not a scientist’n

These worm holes are very abundant in Quantum Mechanics

The smart end of the cutting edge in cosmology theorising now totally rejects the Big Bang idea . . Exactly how and why immediately escapes me .

The universe expands - so it was yesterday not so big as it is today - and the day before yesterday it was in the same way. So in t(i) to t(i-1) ( today to yesterday) it shrinked and this also had happened in t(i-1) and t(i-2) (yesterday and the day before yesterday) and so on. And because the universe is not endless "i" is a ending number of days. It existed a day when the universe was very very very very little - and no day before this first day. If you think this elementary form to think is wrong then tell me why; - in a ghosty way - because in this case mathematics is not existing, we are not able to do physics as we are used to do physics and we are not able to communicate with each other in the way we are now communicating with each other because computers, smart phones, the internet and so on are not existing.

Last edited:
The thing about pop sci is that it usually utter bullshit.
That is exactly why we are chatting about the status of the Big Bang hypothesis . Looks as though it is assuming the status of being quaint past thinking . Naturally the Sheeple need time to adjust their more limited mental skills to new information . But they managed it with the relative movements of the Sun and Earth . So let’s give them a couple of generations to absorb this new picture of our home .

I am not a scientist’n

These worm holes are very abundant in Quantum Mechanics

Wormholes between black holes could for example explain why information is not lost in black holes. So in this case the 'conservation law of information' (hope it's a good translation) in quantum mechancis is not in contradiction with the loss of information in black holes. But this is still "only" an idea with some plausibility. This and other discrepancies in the physical theories still are existing.

That is exactly why we are chatting about the status of the Big Bang hypothesis . Looks as though it is assuming the status of being quaint past thinking . Naturally the Sheeple need time to adjust their more limited mental skills to new information . But they managed it with the relative movements of the Sun and Earth . So let’s give them a couple of generations to absorb this new picture of our home .

An idiot like I says to such a statement: Everyone is an idiot - only you are no idiot, idiot.

The thing about pop sci is that it usually utter bullshit.
The BB is still just a theory and since we have no understanding of 95% of the matter and energy in the universe I think we shouldn't be proclaiming we understand the inception of the universe. So I think other theories should be put forth rather than falling into groupthink

The BB is still just a theory and since we have no understanding of 95% of the matter and energy in the universe I think we shouldn't be proclaiming we understand the inception of the universe. So I think other theories should be put forth rather than falling into groupthink
'Just a theory' is a really asinine statement. Gravity is 'just a theory.' The germ theory of disease is 'just a theory.'

The word theory used in a scientific frame is not the same as it is when used in a colloquial frame. They are not even close. In that same vein, the 'big bang theory' might be displayed as 'understanding the inception of the universe' in pop sci articles it certainly does not do wo in a scientific sense. The fact that the math does not work when you get to that point testifies to it not doing so. We know there is a point it no longer works.

Nor does this have anything whatsoever to do with group think as science in general avoids that to the largest extent possible. The only way to succeed in science is to break current paradigms. This is one of the core reasons that replication is such a problem with scientific research. no one want to replicate a finding, they want to challenge the paradigm. Going along with the 'group think' means you fail. Going against it is the only way to succeed.

This is the problem with pop sci, they give you all those impressions that are just flat wrong as is the idea that the 'big bang theory' has suddenly been overturned. It hasn't. Nor will it be anytime soon. What does happen is small changes to the theory to account for new information we are getting at the bleeding edge of our understanding. Like has been happening for a very long time in astrophysics. I cant think of the last major theory that was overturned in that field.

'Just a theory' is a really asinine statement. Gravity is 'just a theory.' The germ theory of disease is 'just a theory.'

The word theory used in a scientific frame is not the same as it is when used in a colloquial frame. They are not even close. In that same vein, the 'big bang theory' might be displayed as 'understanding the inception of the universe' in pop sci articles it certainly does not do wo in a scientific sense. The fact that the math does not work when you get to that point testifies to it not doing so. We know there is a point it no longer works.

Nor does this have anything whatsoever to do with group think as science in general avoids that to the largest extent possible. The only way to succeed in science is to break current paradigms. This is one of the core reasons that replication is such a problem with scientific research. no one want to replicate a finding, they want to challenge the paradigm. Going along with the 'group think' means you fail. Going against it is the only way to succeed.

This is the problem with pop sci, they give you all those impressions that are just flat wrong as is the idea that the 'big bang theory' has suddenly been overturned. It hasn't. Nor will it be anytime soon. What does happen is small changes to the theory to account for new information we are getting at the bleeding edge of our understanding. Like has been happening for a very long time in astrophysics. I cant think of the last major theory that was overturned in that field.
There are theories and there are proven facts

[yawn] ... living on the outskirts of the galaxy in more peaceful, less crazy ... country kids wanna live in the city and city kids wanna live in the country ...

Forum List

Back