Our Beloved "Green" President

YOU are the one crying here. Otherwise, you would not have posted a response.
I have no time for crying. You posted a response. Does that mean you are crying?

Asclepias creates a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!
Stop crying. You responded so according to thereisnobrain you are crying.
What is the name of the Lone Ranger's nephew's horse?
For enlightenment peer into the pool of silver encased in glass.
I did, I plunged into the cornucopia quivering with desire and the ecstasy of unbridled avarice.

What has the cost of the motorcade got to do with whether President Obama is 'green' or not?
The OP makes no sense.

I have no time for crying. You posted a response. Does that mean you are crying?

Asclepias creates a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!
I did, I plunged into the cornucopia quivering with desire and the ecstasy of unbridled avarice.
In the pool of silver encased in glass you should have observed a whimsical effeminate image of yourself. That persons name is the name you seek princess.

In the pool of silver encased in glass you should have observed a whimsical effeminate image of yourself. That persons name is the name you seek princess.
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Indulge not in false and arrogant prose. I reside in the ether and I impart thee to recognize and bow before the original man. I will provide wisdom and anoint thee with intellect so ye too can understand the mightiness of my incultations oh effeminate one!

Indulge not in false and arrogant prose. I reside in the ether and I impart thee to recognize and bow before the original man. I will provide wisdom and anoint thee with intellect so ye too can understand the mightiness of my incultations oh effeminate one!
Glad to hear I have something going for me. :)

Forum List

Back