Our 72 genders

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Liberal science has discovered that instead of people being either dudes or broads, there are no fewer than 6 dozen other options out there.

No wonder why America is falling behind- the kids in school have so much to learn about the different gender identities, they have no time for the 4 R's- Reading, writing, arithmetic and religion.

Liberal science has discovered that instead of people being either dudes or broads, there are no fewer than 6 dozen other options out there.

No wonder why America is falling behind- the kids in school have so much to learn about the different gender identities, they have no time for the 4 R's- Reading, writing, arithmetic and religion.
My God these libturds have fucked so many minds up it is just unbelievable

Astrogender????..................BAWWWHAHAHA

Fucking fruit loops

My God these libturds have fucked so many minds up it is just unbelievable

Astrogender????..................BAWWWHAHAHA

Fucking fruit loops

There is no "astrogender". At least not yet. There is an astergender and an astral gender.

You would have never made it out of kindergarten in the 2020's, as you don't know your genders yet.

There is no "astrogender". At least not yet. There is an astergender and an astral gender.

You would have never made it out of kindergarten in the 2020's, as you don't know your genders yet.
LOLOL.That was hilarious that 2nd line......lolololol

I looked for Assholegender but couldn't find it

Is boy or girl on there?

Ok, Boomer.

When will these idiots admit there are two and ONLY two genders? It's no wonder today's children are so confused.
When will YOU idiots face up to the fact that you have an irrational and pathological obsession with -and aversion to the idea that some people do not identify as fully male or female. A sane person understands that they pose not threat to you or society. You are wasting a lot of time and emotional energy lamenting their existence and finding ways to marginalize them when it has nothing to do with you- unless of course_ you are having some issues with your gender identity

For the record, I can take a joke. I cannot take adolescent stupidity. Since you asked. I am a cisgender straight male. Deal with it

The fact that you even use the word “cisgender”, as if it has any meaning, shows that you're seriously fucked-up in the head.

Sane people have no use for such a word to distinguish actual gender/sex from the delusions of someone so fucked-up as to be confused about gender.

The fact that you even use the word “cisgender”, as if it has any meaning, shows that you're seriously fucked-up in the head.

Sane people have no use for such a word to distinguish actual gender/sex from the delusions of someone so fucked-up as to be confused about gender.
1653858024438.png

I think they all have unique flags.

19 kids and two teachers get shot in schools and the right wing's response to it is "make sure nothing changes".

And you're worried about other people identifying as something else and it doesn't impact you or anyone else at all.

How fucked up is that?

BFD.
Republicans have been identifying, themselves as "conservatives" since Reagan.

That doesn't make any of the horse shit true.

If it were, let me be the first to "identify" myself as a Trillionaire.
Show me the $$$.

19 kids and two teachers get shot in schools and the right wing's response to it is "make sure nothing changes".

And you're worried about other people identifying as something else and it doesn't impact you or anyone else at all.

How fucked up is that?

The Far Left's response is just the same old failed Draconian Gun control of the past- which does nothing to stop shootings.

Columbine happened during Clinton's "Assault Rifle Ban" you know. Didn't stop it.

Violence existed long before the invention of firearms, the only way to stop it is to change the people's hearts. Overturning the 1963 School Prayer decision is a start, readmit Almighty God into the classroom.

The Far Left's response is just the same old failed Draconian Gun control of the past- which does nothing to stop shootings.

Columbine happened during Clinton's "Assault Rifle Ban" you know. Didn't stop it.

Violence existed long before the invention of firearms, the only way to stop it is to change the people's hearts. Overturning the 1963 School Prayer decision is a start, readmit Almighty God into the classroom.
Sure, they are gun nuts too.
Fits right in with Trump and his cult.

NEWFOUNDLAND, Pa. -- Hundreds of crown-wearing worshipers clutching AR-15 rifles drank holy wine and exchanged or renewed wedding vows in a commitment ceremony at a Pennsylvania church on Wednesday, prompting a nearby school to cancel classes. With state police and a smattering of protesters standing watch outside the church, brides clad in white and grooms in dark suits brought dozens of unloaded AR-15s into World Peace and Unification Sanctuary for a religious event that doubled as an advertisement for the Second Amendment.

World Peace and Unification Sanctuary in Newfoundland believes the AR-15 symbolizes the "rod of iron" in the biblical book of Revelation.

Look, whether this is "far left" or not is neither here nor there. It seems like you're trying to delegitimize others's arguments by labeling the people as something.

I've had people come and say "there are other things that can be done", and I'd agree.

Things like dealing with mental health, like education etc. And ALL of these things are things the REPUBLICAN STATES do the worst.

They put the least amount of money into dealing with mental health, the least amount of money into education, and then use these as a "but, but, but" after kids get killed knowing full well they don't fucking give two shits whether these kids die, as long as they can keep their guns.

Forum List

Back