mental health and violence

I disagree with Schumer on everything but it's absolutely a mental health issue.
How can that not be self evident?
Blaming guns is for the low IQ & easily controlled sheep to have something to direct their outrage at

I disagree with Schumer on everything but it's absolutely a mental health issue.
How can that not be self evident?
Blaming guns is for the low IQ & easily controlled sheep to have something to direct their outrage at
Doest have to be mental health, because back in the day, when God was talked about in public schools, there wasnt any mass shooting of those schools. When God was taken out of education, we saw an increase of shootings because the kids grew up not fearing the repercussions of those actions.

Doest have to be mental health, because back in the day, when God was talked about in public schools, there wasnt any mass shooting of those schools. When God was taken out of education, we saw an increase of shootings because the kids grew up not fearing the repercussions of those actions.
The removal of God tends to allow the amplification of the mental illness.
A struggling person with a strong belief in God is less likely to do something crazy than an atheist with the same problems.
The believer knows there are consequences while the atheist thinks it doesn't matter

Troubled and troublesome kids are given too many chances. Like rotten apples they are tossed back into the barrel of good kids, with the expectation that they will be rehabilitated.
When I was in grade school such a kid was removed and sent to 'reform school' (an onerous and mysterious place that no one knew anything about) and was never seen again. He was soon forgotten and all was peaceful.
However, when I got to high school such kids were returned to classes repeatedly where they upset everyone once again and soon had to be removed, only to appear again months later, with the same results.

If that's not a definition of insanity I don't know what is.

Forum List

Back