Biden is up
14 pts in the WSJ/NBC Poll
16 pts in the CNN Poll
12 pts in Trump's fav Rasmussen Poll
9.7 pts in RealClearPolitics

Biden's lead doubles to 10 points in new Fox News poll
2:02 a.m.
TheWeek
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has Doubled his lead over President Trump in a Fox News national poll of likely voters released Wednesday. In the new poll, conducted after the first presidential debate and after Trump contracted COVID-19, Biden leads by 10 percentage points, 53% to 43%; in the previous Fox News poll three weeks ago, Biden led by 5 points.​
Biden's 10-point advantage is in line with other recent polls. The RealClearPolitics average has Biden up 9.7 points, 51.6% to 41.9%, while FiveThirtyEight clocks Biden's lead at 9.5 points (51.7% to 42.2%) and gives him 84 in 100 odds of winning the Electoral College.....​

`
again with the damn polls. I say I am voting for Biden when they call.. I know at least 10 people who did the same if the Trump supporter even takes the call

Funny how lefties seem to trust a poll by Fox. In October 2016 Fox had Hillary up by about the same percentage.

Has nothing to do with trusting Fox polls. We know you crazy right wingers don't trust anyone but fox. Pointing out that your favorite source agrees with all the legitimate polls is just fun.

Biden is up
16 pts in the CNN Poll

TheWeek
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has Doubled his lead over President Trump in a Fox News national poll of likely voters released Wednesday. In the new poll, conducted after the first presidential debate and after Trump contracted COVID-19, Biden leads by 10 percentage points, 53% to 43%; in the previous Fox News poll three weeks ago, Biden led by 5 points.​
Biden's 10-point advantage is in line with other recent polls. The RealClearPolitics average has Biden up 9.7 points, 51.6% to 41.9%, while FiveThirtyEight clocks Biden's lead at 9.5 points (51.7% to 42.2%) and gives him 84 in 100 odds of winning the Electoral College.....​

`
again with the damn polls. I say I am voting for Biden when they call.. I know at least 10 people who did the same if the Trump supporter even takes the call

Not a problem. I'm in charge of collecting votes in your area. You'll vote for Biden whether you want to or not.

Biden is up
16 pts in the CNN Poll

TheWeek

`
And you trust Faux Noise?

Funny how lefties seem to trust a poll by Fox. In October 2016 Fox had Hillary up by about the same percentage.

Has nothing to do with trusting Fox polls. We know you crazy right wingers don't trust anyone but fox. Pointing out that your favorite source agrees with all the legitimate polls is just fun.
I've got news for you.....we haven't trusted Faux since that debate fiasco in 2016. Megan Kelly, Bret Baeher, and Chris Wallace bushwacked Trump....and Chris Wallace did the same last week. We do not trust Fox. CNN and the rest are a known quantity, but Fox purged almost every conservative off the air and then hired a lying bitch who admitted to supplying Hillary with debate questions in advance.

We don't trust Fox... Period.

I 'trust' they would Not Overestimate how poorly Trump is doing.
And RW Real Clear Politics also has him down 9.7% (they had Trump down 3.8 at this time in 2016)

Trump's fav poll Rasmussen, has him dropping like a stone from down 1, to down 8, to now down 12 pts in just a two weeks.
That'll shut you up

Trump is in full panic/Rage mode.

`

Last edited:
Biden is up
16 pts in the CNN Poll

TheWeek

`
yea it's over now LOL

So, President Hillary will glide to reelection because, once again, President Trump has "no path to the White House"

Can't wait for Putin to run that one ad on The Facebook that will make you flip your vote
As long as you understand who Putin is working for and who is working for him.
Nice admission.

`

LOL..you still believe in the Obama/Clinton sponsored Russian hoax. Ignorance has no bounds.
Dumb Don looks to be toast. Hopefully Biden wins in a landslide, or we could be headed for civil war.

I've got news for you.....we haven't trusted Faux since that debate fiasco in 2016. Megan Kelly, Bret Baeher, and Chris Wallace bushwacked Trump....and Chris Wallace did the same last week. We do not trust Fox. CNN and the rest are a known quantity, but Fox purged almost every conservative off the air and then hired a lying bitch who admitted to supplying Hillary with debate questions in advance.

If the libs are able to take control over Fox News, like they have every other major new outlet, the country is done. Just look at the complete misinformation liberals on this board post and the stuff they believe after being spoon fed by the MSM. They would sell their grandmother down the river if MSM told them it would be prudent.

Poor baby. Looks like nobody likes you. I wonder why.

Wow!

Those pollsters sure know how to kick a guy while he's down.

We all realize that President Trump is going to join the list of one-term presidents.

Over the centuries, some people have said that we needed a businessman to run the government.

Well, maybe they were wrong.

I guess that we do need politicians. They know how to kiss up to special interest groups and how to have the media eating out of their hands.

President Trump refused to do that and now must pay the price.

(I hear that in some countries, those darn polls are forbidden a few weeks before the election. Enough already. I am depressed enough thinking of those smirking Dems gloating on the morning of November 4.)

I 'trust' they would Not Overestimate how poorly Trump is doing.
And RW Real Clear Politics also has him down 9.7% (they had Trump down 3.8 at this time in 2016)

Trump's fav poll Rasmussen, has him dropping like a stone from down 1, to down 8, to now down 12 pts in just a two weeks.
That'll shut you up

Trump is in full panic/Rage mode.

`
I seriously doubt that.

WTF are you talking about?
Being popular with media when the media is dishonest means nothing.

The only thing about this is there's only a few of you dipshit, Butt-reaming, shit for brains out there. The rest of us normal people are fed up with your constant bullshit and we're going to make our voices heard in 26 days. God help you when Trump wins this and starts clamping down on the shitstorm you people are responsible for. Heads will roll.

WTF are you talking about?
Being popular with media when the media is dishonest means nothing.

The only thing about this is there's only a few of you dipshit, Butt-reaming, shit for brains out there. The rest of us normal people are fed up with your constant bullshit and we're going to make our voices heard in 26 days. God help you when Trump wins this and starts clamping down on the shitstorm you people are responsible for. Heads will roll.

You keep telling yourself that for as long as you can.

So, President Hillary will glide to reelection because, once again, President Trump has "no path to the White House"

Can't wait for Putin to run that one ad on The Facebook that will make you flip your vote

So you're basing all your dreams on the repetition of a once in a lifetime event. Good luck with that.

It's hard to deprogram the brainwashed

So you're basing all your dreams on the repetition of a once in a lifetime event. Good luck with that.

It's hard to deprogram the brainwashed

You keep telling yourself the nations really really wants a corrupt, creepy sad man who has been in government for 47 FUCKING YEARS but now, suddenly, will solve all your problems

Forum List

Back