Ouch! That's Gonna Leave A Mark: Biden Campaign's Truth Social Following Surpasses Trump Campaign's

Everyone already has 40 ways come Sunday to follow Biden, all those following Trump are just there to laugh at the next stupid thing he says! :21:

And he provides a LOT of fodder!

I don't have money to burn for such silly pursuits, come.on maaaaan. Google it and I bet you can find mu!tiple sites that offer such services.

So, you lied and you cannot do it.

Thanks, that was good of you to admit to quickly.

He's gonna need every penny of it.

Hey, maybe the dems can buy him a new approval rating. :laughing0301:

President Biden’s overall approval rating dropped to 37 percent in a poll released Wednesday....

:oops8:

Look, there is another one.

So the apparently demented loser Biden handed you and your cult and its orange turd leader their asses.

So what does that make all of you?
Oh, you're talking about the stolen election, because nobody believes the senile vegetable actually defeated the great Trump. You don't even believe it.

lol .. if yer gonna go with that bullshit, at least get the talking points correct,

not only was he found liable & ordered to pay e jean carroll, $5,000,000.00

he will be paying even more after jan. when the judge decides how much more.
Kangaroo court.

Haha, the orange slob gets embarrassed again.

All these.people you try to tear down... they hand your cult and its orange leader their asses on a nearly daily basis.

So if these people are such losers, what does that make your cult and its orange pile of shit leader?\

I don't start these insulting fake news topics about President Trump. It's you democrats because this guy scares the hell out of you whether you admit it or not.

You are on the side of murderous devils. At least you're outting yourselves.

Forum List

Back