Ouch! That's Gonna Leave A Mark: Biden Campaign's Truth Social Following Surpasses Trump Campaign's

960x0.jpg

go dark brandon ... go dark brandon!!!

wow.. how many groups fluent enough in internet to get online to sign up as followers!!

muslims, trans for hamas, lgbtq, insane, comatose and dead. and cats...nine lives/nine votes.

"Will Trump censor Biden"? Did the left already give up on the upcoming election or are they under the delusion that Trump is president?
Um...retard?

I'm talking about Trump censoring Biden on Truth Social.

Did you just stumble into this topic without a clue what it is about?

I could purchase 100000 Folowers on ANY platform if I wanted to right now. All of this stuff is fake, remember how much of it Elon exposed? Apparently Obama had the most bots and fake followers.of anyone if my memory is accurate.
Yes. Kind of like claiming your 11,000 square foot apartment is 30,000 square feet.

We all know who the real lying fraud is.

wow.. how many groups fluent enough in internet to get online to sign up as followers!!

muslims, trans for hamas, lgbtq, insane, comatose and dead. and cats...nine lives/nine votes.
Haha, the orange slob gets embarrassed again.

All these.people you try to tear down... they hand your cult and its orange leader their asses on a nearly daily basis.

So if these people are such losers, what does that make your cult and its orange pile of shit leader?

Forum List

Back