Otto Skorzeny - The most dangerous man in Europe

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
The Most Dangerous Man in Europe: Who was Otto Skorzeny?
Otto Skorzeny earned himself the nickname of the “Most Dangerous Man in Europe,” but how did this German soldier manage to achieve this title?

Skorzeny was an outright war HERO. He also was discharged by the allies from all war crimes he was accused of and set free. Nevertheless he was incarcerated by the Germans after that. He is believed to have cooperated with the Mossad later.

Yes , right at the top of the Nazi Club and only out ranked , imho , by Martin Bormann and the greatest ever spy , Reinhard Gehlen .

Along with Uncle Adolf they were the guiding lights which accepted German defeat in 1942 and then laid the groundwork for the Fourth Reich .
HQ was almost certainly Patagonia where Uncle Adolf and family lived out their lives , and ever loyal Otto was probably exclusively in charge of Spain which was the most important jumping -off point for south America from Europe .

Too rich a Topic for this chat site but a fascinating world which Deep State has worked hard to keep hidden by the usual methods .

The conversion of the US to an inner sanctuary for the Fourth Reich , which operation Paper Clip boosted hugely , formed the base for the US Shadow Government and its present situation .

Remarkable and amazing but not a subject for the faint hearted , let alone the Cognitively Rigid .

Dr Joseph P Farrell has probably done more work in this area than anybody else outside of the CIA which itself is a Nazi driven organisation deep down .
All imho, naturally !!!!!

Yes , right at the top of the Nazi Club and only out ranked , imho , by Martin Bormann and the greatest ever spy , Reinhard Gehlen .

Along with Uncle Adolf they were the guiding lights which accepted German defeat in 1942 and then laid the groundwork for the Fourth Reich .
HQ was almost certainly Patagonia where Uncle Adolf and family lived out their lives , and ever loyal Otto was probably exclusively in charge of Spain which was the most important jumping -off point for south America from Europe .

Too rich a Topic for this chat site but a fascinating world which Deep State has worked hard to keep hidden by the usual methods .

The conversion of the US to an inner sanctuary for the Fourth Reich , which operation Paper Clip boosted hugely , formed the base for the US Shadow Government and its present situation .

Remarkable and amazing but not a subject for the faint hearted , let alone the Cognitively Rigid .

Dr Joseph P Farrell has probably done more work in this area than anybody else outside of the CIA which itself is a Nazi driven organisation deep down .
All imho, naturally !!!!!
lol, furz reik.

The Most Dangerous Man in Europe: Who was Otto Skorzeny?
Otto Skorzeny earned himself the nickname of the “Most Dangerous Man in Europe,” but how did this German soldier manage to achieve this title?

He wasn't all that great. He was excellent at PR, but there were lots of German soldiers who were far tougher than him.

The man had balls of steel only rivaled by Hans-Ulrich Rudel.

There were plenty who were braver and tougher.

Rudolf Witzig famously saved captured British commandos from execution in direct violation of a fuhrer order.

Grounds for him to be arrested and killed himself.

Yet he did it anyway. I met him in Germany in 1997, an amazing person.

There were plenty who were braver and tougher.

Rudolf Witzig famously saved captured British commandos from execution in direct violation of a fuhrer order.

Grounds for him to be arrested and killed himself.

Yet he did it anyway. I met him in Germany in 1997, an amazing person.
Well it stands to reason there were plenty of folks on par but you just seem to want to be a sorta knows-it-all contrarian.

Well it stands to reason there were plenty of folks on par but you just seem to want to be a sorta knows-it-all contrarian.

Nope. I personally have never been impressed with Otto. He was brave, that was never in doubt. But he wasn't the super warrior the propagandists made him out to be.

Gran Sasso was a fallschirmjaeger operation from first to last. He had no hand in the planning, or the execution of the mission. In fact, by demanding to fly out in the Storch with Mussolini, he dangerously overloaded the aircraft which nearly crashed as a result. Fortunately the pilot was exceptionally talented and saved the day.

So, I am not being a contrarian, I just know who the real heroes were. And he ain't one of the..

He was driven by vanity. Not duty.

Nope. I personally have never been impressed with Otto. He was brave, that was never in doubt. But he wasn't the super warrior the propagandists made him out to be.

Gran Sasso was a fallschirmjaeger operation from first to last. He had no hand in the planning, or the execution of the mission. In fact, by demanding to fly out in the Storch with Mussolini, he dangerously overloaded the aircraft which nearly crashed as a result. Fortunately the pilot was exceptionally talented and saved the day.

So, I am not being a contrarian, I just know who the real heroes were. And he ain't one of the..

He was driven by vanity. Not duty.
Vanity or not his combat deeds speak to his valor.

I think Operation Grief is the only one where he really did anything, and he did that well.

I truly can't figure out why he got the oakleaves, much less the Knights Cross.

Witzig was orders of magnitude more involved in the war effort and likewise had the oakleaves. Otto probably had the ear of Hitler so was awarded more because of that.

He wasn't all that great. He was excellent at PR, but there were lots of German soldiers who were far tougher than him.
You totally miss the point and are unaware of :-

Bormann initiated a post-war flight capital plan . This was to maintain a powerful Nazi influence over postwar German corporations that were established in foreign countries-- effectively liaison officers in various technical research institutes .
Skorzeny was one of the two such officers and served the enormous munitions firm Krupp and other firms involved in Peron's Argentina------ responsible for negotiating lucrative contracts for German firms operating in those places .

His responsibilities went way beyond any personal battle ground heroisms which , for him , were several .

You totally miss the point and are unaware of :-

Bormann initiated a post-war flight capital plan . This was to maintain a powerful Nazi influence over postwar German corporations that were established in foreign countries-- effectively liaison officers in various technical research institutes .
Skorzeny was one of the two such officers and served the enormous munitions firm Krupp and other firms involved in Peron's Argentina------ responsible for negotiating lucrative contracts for German firms operating in those places .

His responsibilities went way beyond any personal battle ground heroisms which , for him , were several .

Yes, he used his fame to get jobs. How unsurprising.

Now you are behaving like an idiot .
When you are out of your depth simply acknowledge it and take note of new information ,

No, sweetie, it's you who are out of your depth. Otto was an opportunist who claimed credit for the work of others. Yes, he was brave. But there were MILLIONS of soldiers who were likewise brave.

They just didn't get the press coverage that he did.

No, sweetie, it's you who are out of your depth. Otto was an opportunist who claimed credit for the work of others. Yes, he was brave. But there were MILLIONS of soldiers who were likewise brave.

They just didn't get the press coverage that he did.
Do you even read and understand ?
Try absorbing what you receive before opening your mouth and blowing out hot air .

Do you even read and understand ?
Try absorbing what you receive before opening your mouth and blowing out hot air .

Do you understand that I have met, and been friends with men who did far more than Otto?

Do you understand that? I personally knew Witzig, Topp, Rall, Galland, Johnson, Zemke, Upham.

All men who did far more than Skorzeny ever did. He was far from the "most dangerous man in Europe".

He was brave, yes. But so were countless others.

Skorzeny was an outright war HERO. He also was discharged by the allies from all war crimes he was accused of and set free. Nevertheless he was incarcerated by the Germans after that. He is believed to have cooperated with the Mossad later.

Seems he was really a Mossad Killer

Forum List

Back