*Others Already Saying Election Was Stolen; No Conspiracy.*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. It in the news now, this election like 2020 was stolen.
2. They too can think for themselves.
3. And are parroting what I've been saying since Tuesday night.
4. They got caught.
5. And its not politics as usual.
6. READ:
SAMPLE:
"When something is so obvious, if the outcome makes no sense, if the outcome is literally impossible, then it is what it is. Forget “proof.” You know it. You saw it. You felt it. You experienced it. It happened. It’s real."

7. Lock Thread, or send to Conspiracy!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

4. They got caught.
6. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yeah, no one is saying any election was stolen. 2020 or 2022.
Republicans lost.

Sorry bout that. :)

This is the third one of these conspiracy things of yours, I have sent to Conspiracy theory tonight.
Stop posting them in politics unless you have some kind of proof that might someday hold up, or warning and points will follow.
If you have a problem with that, you can PM me or the mod(s) of your choice.
White 6 / OUT

Is it a conspiracy if it's real?
Sorry bout that,

1. If its real, and facts are proven, its no conspiracy.
2. I post it in politics and its moved here.
3. Or just locked, in politics.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is the third one of these conspiracy things of yours, I have sent to Conspiracy theory tonight.
Stop posting them in politics unless you have some kind of proof that might someday hold up, or warning and points will follow.
If you have a problem with that, you can PM me or the mod(s) of your choice.
White 6 / OUT
Go ahead and move his batshit crazy threads if you need to, but please don't ban him. Without crazy like his there wouldn't be much to laugh at here.

Sorry bout that,

1. If its real, and facts are proven, its no conspiracy.
2. I post it in politics and its moved here.
3. Or just locked, in politics.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Before the election democrats were laughing about how they intended to steal another election. They are quite proud of their thefts.

What happens when people lose complete faith in the electoral process? When the realization that we live in just another corrupt banana Republic sinks in?

On some level, democrats are concerned. At least interested enough to maintain the fiction that we have fair and honest elections. What are they afraid of?

Before the election democrats were laughing about how they intended to steal another election. They are quite proud of their thefts.

What happens when people lose complete faith in the electoral process? When the realization that we live in just another corrupt banana Republic sinks in?

On some level, democrats are concerned. At least interested enough to maintain the fiction that we have fair and honest elections. What are they afraid of?
You are mistaken. For a while there was an effort to answer your whines about a stolen election, but it was soon obvious that crazy MAGAs didn't care about facts. Believe what you want. Nobody cares.

Before the election, Republicans were rubbing their paws together in anticipation of a "red tsunami". 40-50 House seats and 6-8 Senate seats.
A majority they hadn't seen in years. They were going to impeach Joe Biden and set the stage for the triumphant return of the great savior, Donald Trump in 2024.

And..then, something happened on the way to fairy dust land. Reality. Brought on by their savior's poor choice of candidates to back and their bat shit crazy.
So in the face of a stinging rebuke, what do they do? Back to the old standby of undermining faith in elections...FRAUD!!...except this time, it isn't sticking as well as it did in 2020.

People rejected crazy on Tuesday.

Sorry bout that,

"And..then, something happened on the way to fairy dust land. Reality. Brought on by their savior's poor choice of candidates to back and their bat shit crazy."

1. This time there is proof dumbass!^^^ lol!!!!!
2. Just wait for it moron.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Do you not think that safeguards would be put into place?
2. Oh shit,....is right!
3. Yall may have gotten away with it last time, but this time its, *Cuff Him Dano*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

4. They got caught.
6. READ:
SAMPLE:
"When something is so obvious, if the outcome makes no sense, if the outcome is literally impossible, then it is what it is. Forget “proof.” You know it. You saw it. You felt it. You experienced it. It happened. It’s real."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
A truly delicious post. Thank you :thup:

FZXTWEPXgAY22mD

Florida had the most secure election in the country, and look how they came out.
The republican gov gets to pick the SOS. 4 are elected by the gov, Tx AL and Va, tell me how safe can those be.

You are mistaken. For a while there was an effort to answer your whines about a stolen election, but it was soon obvious that crazy MAGAs didn't care about facts. Believe what you want. Nobody cares.

For the most part Republicans aren't even on board any longer. Rational people understand that after years and years of accusations, you can't even prove a single case in court, you have nothing.

Once their strategy enables them to win every election, they're going to find that a substantial part of the population is going to do two things. First, they'll stop bothering to vote. Second, that move will be closely followed by an organized movement of Civil Disobedience. IOW, the bastards will have climbed to the top of hill and they'll be looking out on a country where half the people just ignore their asses.

Eventually, a parallel system of governance and economic activity will form. There will only be violence if the Leftists in DC try to enforce their BS on the parallel system. It will be their choice...

Forum List

Back