Other than me, anyone else here have family members executed by communists or live with no choices?

Communism is a failed system. Everyone knows this. It is unlikely to come back beyond a dedicated fringe group and a bunch of historically ignorant individuals wearing Che tshirts.. What I don’t get is a this concerted effort to ressurrect this zombie boogeyman.

Tilting at windmills.
Everyone knows Communism is a failure except Communists.

And the goals of the Communist Party and the Democratic Party are quite closely aligned.

Democrat is the New Communist

Communism is a failed system. Everyone knows this. It is unlikely to come back beyond a dedicated fringe group and a bunch of historically ignorant individuals wearing Che tshirts.. What I don’t get is a this concerted effort to ressurrect this zombie boogeyman.

Tilting at windmills.

Again, for the right wing in this country, it was their "Glory Days". Keep in mind, you look at the Republicans, they don't have enough to brag about. Both Bushes, Ford, Nixon... all guys they aren't proud of. A whole history of recessions and wars and scandals. Trump is going to fall into the same category... by 2024, you won't find a Republican who will admit to having voted for him.

But man, they remember Reagan, and how he beat the damned commies by bankrupting us. Of course, the USSR didn't fall because Communism was bad. It fell because 300 million Non-Russians got fed up with the Russians.

But it was like their only win. I use the example of the guy who was the big football hero his senior year in High School and still wears his ill-fitting Letter Jacket because he hasn't really moved on from that moment.

Everyone knows Communism is a failure except Communists.

And the goals of the Communist Party and the Democratic Party are quite closely aligned.

Yawn... not really. The thing is, no one is really suggesting communism as a system. If they were, Bernie would be the guy ready to beat Trump in November rather than Biden. (And given how bad Trump has messed up, I wouldn't have counted Bernie out.)

There are three requirements to being a Communist:

You really think that calling everyone who disagrees with you a "Communist" is a valid way to argue?

What are you, 10?
I don't call everyone who disagrees with me a Communist.

I do, however, call Communists Communists.

Don't like it?

Stop being a Communist. I'm not going to change my views just to assuage your butthurt.

Yawn... not really. The thing is, no one is really suggesting communism as a system. If they were, Bernie would be the guy ready to beat Trump in November rather than Biden. (And given how bad Trump has messed up, I wouldn't have counted Bernie out.)
Sure, they're suggesting Communism. They just filed off the serial numbers and slapped a new label on it: Progressivism.

Morons fell for it. You know -- like you.

You really think that calling everyone who disagrees with you a "Communist" is a valid way to argue?

What are you, 10?

Don't like it?

Stop being a Communist. I'm not going to change my views just to assuage your butthurt.

When you conflate the Democrat party with Communists you are pretty much displaying an appalling ignorance, at tbe very least.

What are you, 10?

Don't like it?

When you conflate the Democrat party with Communists you are pretty much displaying an appalling ignorance, at tbe very least.
Your acknowledgement of reality is neither required nor expected.

What are you, 10?

Don't like it?

Unlike you, I do not confuse delusions with reality.

What are you, 10?

Don't like it?

Unlike you, I do not confuse delusions with reality.
Yes, I'm sure that fantasy makes you feel superior. Gaea knows you need something.

Meanwhile, did you read the part where I said I call Communists Communists? Or did you go straight to your little ragegasm?

Forum List

Back