Silence is consent...

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
silence is consent.jpg

And I bet you thought something thought provoking was coming from tyrone

We have systemic Black crime to worry about.

In Chicago alone last night 14 Blacks were shot and two killed, by other Blacks.

To be fair, silence is, indeed, consent.

The problem is that until recently, we Americans had the right to keep silent, keep our heads down, and wait for some unpleasantness to blow over.

Today, we have lost our right to keep our mouth shut.

I'm almost afraid to go out in public. If someone asks me whether I support BLM, for example, I am no longer able to smile and say that I have no comment. Now I must loudly proclaim my devotion to that movement and immediately kneel and ask forgiveness.

The problem is that until recently, we Americans had the right to keep silent, keep our heads down, and wait for some unpleasantness to blow over.

I'm almost afraid to go out in public. If someone asks me whether I support BLM, for example, I am no longer able to smile and say that I have no comment. Now I must loudly proclaim my devotion to that movement and immediately kneel and ask forgiveness.
This is some grade-A rightwing Kkkomedy right here!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #ROTFLMBAO

I remember there being a commercial in the late 90s that said at the end that silence is acceptance. I do not remember what the commercial was for though.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

someday you will learn what right wing is in this country and your heart will be broken when you realize your a fucking joke,,,

Silence is to save ones job or pension. You need to remove pensions and benefits from offenders of anyone from anyone in the past few decades. Your agendas will not be happy. This slow dripping of blood will tear us apart otherwise. There are many people who have issues of how they have been treated. I believe there will be people who will use WMD's on areas of our nation if they get them. We are divided and not only the [resent but the near past must be dealt with. The people who have lived their adult lives are important also.

Silence is to save ones job or pension. You need to remove pensions and benefits from offenders of anyone from anyone in the past few decades. Your agendas will not be happy. This slow dripping of blood will tear us apart otherwise. There are many people who have issues of how they have been treated. I believe there will be people who will use WMD's on areas of our nation if they get them. We are divided and not only the [resent but the near past must be dealt with. The people who have lived their adult lives are important also.

Boy, oh boy!

Is this country ever being punished for forcing some people from a faraway continent to come here to work for free.

We should, indeed, remove the statues of our Founding Fathers, for they are responsible for the horrible mess that we are in at this time.

They must have known that future generations would suffer the consequences.

I think of the at least 700,000 American boys who died in the horrific Civil War.

I think of the current mess we find in our large cities of intractable crime.
(Looters have reportedly just cleaned out a Walmart in Florida.)

I absolutely do not blame the looters per se. I blame our Founding Fathers. One does reap what one sows.

Consent to what? Imaginary "systemic racism"? Those idiots need to get back to work.
They need to get a job in the first fucking place!

I suggest mixing mud for..something..

sidewalks, stucco..doesn't matter.

You know what...?

LYRWSbZ.jpg

Boy, oh boy!

Is this country ever being punished for forcing some people from a faraway continent to come here to work for free.

We should, indeed, remove the statues of our Founding Fathers, for they are responsible for the horrible mess that we are in at this time.

I think of the at least 700,000 American boys who died in the horrific Civil War.

I absolutely do not blame the looters per se. I blame our Founding Fathers. One does reap what one sows.
Is this 2 Sundays ago? What Walmart got cleaned out in FL today? I know the one in Suitcase city on Fletcher got cleaned out 2 weeks ago..and they shut ours down just as I went to go get beer.
Oooo, I was mad!
Had to go to the independent grocery store and got a ..whaddaya call it? "Organic" chicken and some mighty fine New England clam chowder.
(and beer)

Boy, oh boy!

Is this 2 Sundays ago? What Walmart got cleaned out in FL today? I know the one in Suitcase city on Fletcher got cleaned out 2 weeks ago..and they shut ours down just as I went to go get beer.
Oooo, I was mad!
Had to go to the independent grocery store and got a ..whaddaya call it? "Organic" chicken and some mighty fine New England clam chowder.
(and beer)

Hi,

I was surfing the Web and saw a headline and picture, so I assumed it was yesterday or today. I did not read the article.

Your post made me check the Web. Maybe what I saw was a video of 200 ladies and gentlemen looting the Walmart in Tampa on May 30. The police have just released the video, asking for help to identify the ladies and gentlemen. Yeah, right! (They stole $200,000 worth of merchandise.)

Have a nice weekend!

Boy, oh boy!

We live in a nation of many different cultures and ethnic groups. And in this particular era of pure equality, everyone has to be marching in identical lockstep in identical ways tp prevent any words of dissension, if possible. Not an easy order.

Boy, oh boy!

We live in a nation of many different cultures and ethnic groups. And in this particular era of pure equality, everyone has to be marching in identical lockstep in identical ways tp prevent any words of dissension, if possible. Not an easy order.

It is an impossible order.

This unpleasantness will go on until this country falls.

Which may be sooner than anyone expects.

I remember there being a commercial in the late 90s that said at the end that silence is acceptance. I do not remember what the commercial was for though.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Jello pudding?
The only other thing that I remember about the commercial was that it was like a public service announcement commercial. I just can't remember what its focus was. It was around late 1996/early 1997.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back