What are the Polices that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will implement IF they are Elected

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
Have not heard any Policies just Promises, Policies are defined as Facts that have an implementation date, cost and over site here is a list and I would like your comments or what THEY have said on each

1) Healthcare
2) Economy
3) racial riots and discord in the USA
4) De funding our Military and Police
5) Illegal Immigration
6) US Budgets 2024- through 2030
7 ) Election reforms
8) Russian and China's interference in US elections
9) rise of sexual assaults by Black People
10) Payment to American citizens on Propert destroyed by Black Riots
11) Trade policies with Russia and China
12) Natioanl Debt Reduction
13) should Federal Government Bail out States that have huge deficits because of NO or poorly managed State Budegets
14) Federal Troops must protect Federal Buildings an Property, so why should the Federal government pay for helping States defend their buildings and property
15) NO MORE FREE stimulus to People, small business YES but private people should work and earn their own living
16 Covid 19 Reopening schools and Business, enough already this China disaster is on the decline why will schools not re-open for our Kids and Small Businesses
17) Excuse of Riots and Peaceful Protest, SO Called peaceful Protestors Black with $3,000 cell phones show attacking and threatening to Kill a US Senator Rand in broad daylight because he was at the White-house and it s on film and audio
18) the Media, they all lie just to sell ratings when can we get valid in formation
19) when will America get correct information on Covid 19 death totals are 3 times the actual per the CDC plus now Fauci and the CDC say not to wear Masks
20) the US Debates POTUS and VP, in 2020, why are the Democrat's, Drunk Nancy Pelosi the leader of the Democrates, NOT WANY TO DEBATE, like what are they afraid of?

That's because the true goal is to provide as much free shit as possible and destroy the nation that they hate.

Sure, they're running because they want to bankrupt the nation and give free stuff away to make people happy but at the same time work against that because they hate America.
I say it again. You want stupid, ignorant, low information, and sheeple?..ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I give you, the Trump supporter. :)
Absolutely the dumbest bloc of voters to rear their ugly head in my lifetime.

Sure, they're running because they want to bankrupt the nation and give free stuff away to make people happy but at the same time work against that because they hate America.
I say it again. You want stupid, ignorant, low information, and sheeple..ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I give you, the Trump supporter. :)
I say it again. You want stupid, ignorant, low information, and sheeple..ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I give you, the Biden supporter. :)

That's because the true goal is to provide as much free shit as possible and destroy the nation that they hate.

I say it again. You want stupid, ignorant, low information, and sheeple?..ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I give you, the Trump supporter. :)
.....Kamala is not only racist--but stupid--she believed Smollet = YOU are the stupid one
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back