Europe is done.

Europe is done.

Western Europe is 0% European anywhere.

White girls get raped and murdered by migrants every day and the news won’t show it.

They hide the death of your kids or everyone will understand the mess they’ve made.

Eastern Europe is only a few years behind.

A vestige of common sense, Poland - has fallen.

Hungary resist despite EU finding blockades, for now, but globalists and NGOs attack the native population of a very small country endlessly - psyoping young females into voting in their own rape.

Romania is protected only by its bad reputation. The last choice of a migrant… for now.

Iceland? Bro… Iceland?

Globalists riled up emotionally controlled females to subvert the naturally masculine instinct to protect.

Feminism reigns.

Native men are not allowed to be men and we import millions who have ZERO FEAR FOR THE LAW.

It’s over.

-Andrew Tate

We're in the Kali Yuga. The Judeo-Masonic world order is already falling apart. I hope I live long enough to see its ruins. This sucks for us now, but a new Golden Age awaits our descendants.

We're in the Kali Yuga. The Judeo-Masonic world order is already falling apart. I hope I live long enough to see its ruins. This sucks for us now, but a new Golden Age awaits our descendants.
Kali Yuga still has hundreds of thousands of years left. Shit will hit the fan wayyyy before that :lol:

Thread summary:

European weapons are killing Russians with great effectiveness, so the OP is sad.

The feminized west seems to have no trouble curbstomping the manly Russian men. Those Russians must be the biggest weaklings to ever exist.

Thread summary:

European weapons are killing Russians with great effectiveness, so the OP is sad.

The feminized west seems to have no trouble curbstomping the manly Russian men. Those Russians must be the biggest weaklings to ever exist.
Russia winning the war while the West slides into recession.

Andrew Tate is out there again providing his message. He is resonating among a lot of people. Some people of course misunderstand him and take them him of context.

...or maybe Tate is a guilty dipshit who OCCASSIONALLY says something worthwhile, but is otherwise an awful human being?

Forum List

Back